User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jun 2005, 15:46   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Arrow O2 Wireless Music Festival....

I might be getting two tickets for the event taking place tomorrow. I'm certainly going but I can't get anyone to come with me so far. If one of you guys are free tomorrow and want to see Keane performing live at Hyde Park, then pm me, leave your contact details (phone number ideally) and I'll get in touch with you by tonight before 11pm.

Details are:

29/06/05
Keane performing live
Gates open 2pm
Show starts 4-4.30pm
Hyde Park, London

P.S. You'll also hear from me if I don't get the tickets.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 15:59   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: O2 Wireless Music Festival....

I'm working tomorrow.

I'm seeing Oasis, Doves, The Bees and The Subways on Sunday though
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 21:22   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I got the ticktets.

4 tickets.

Now waiting to hear from someone who wants to go..........
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 22:37   #4
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Doves
ohh cool, they aer superb. plz do me a favor and double your enjoyment for me

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 23:13   #5
Blastoderm
________

OH there's more than one band playing:

BRENDAN BENSON
DO ME BAD THINGS
ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN
ENGINEERS
JAMES BLUNT
KEANE
LITTLE BARRIE
MARTHA WAINRIGHT
NEW RHODES
PEOPLE IN PLANES
RUFUS WAINWRIGHT
SECRET MACHINES
SHE WANTS REVENGE
SHOUT OUT LOUDS
SILENT LEAGUE
SPECIAL NEEDS
SUPERGRASS
THE BLUE VAN
THE SHORE
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 23:16   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Generous offer but not for me.
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 08:10   #7
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Would have done if I could afford the train fare!

The Subways are cool, I saw them a few months back down Brick Lane.

P.s. I would pos rep you for the kind offer but apparently I have given out too much in the last 24 hours.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote