User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 May 2005, 02:25   #1
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Star Wars: Episode 3 - Your Opinion

** Please No Spoilers in this thread **

I wont be seeing this until friday but im sure there will be many who post here who get to see it before hand, so it would be nice to get some ratings from those who are lucky to see it sooner.

Ive read a number of pro-reviews and most imply its the best of the prequels and some even rate up behind Empire but as for everyday joe, well ive not heard any such word of mouth yet! So if you've seen it, just a simple marks out of 10 would be great
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 02:35   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Star Wars: Episode 3 - Your Opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
** Please No Spoilers in this thread **
Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader and has kids.
Unread 16 May 2005, 02:42   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

omg
you idiot
you ruined it for me

TOTALLY
RUINED IT

The same goddamn thing happened when i went to see titanic. Someone told me it sank just before I went in.

The film was

ruined
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 02:47   #4
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Hehe, i refuse to watch the whole of titanic, although the whole sinking part looked kinder cool.

Afaik its an international release so the US shouldnt get nationwide release before europe? Ignoring any timezone differences that is.
Unread 16 May 2005, 03:05   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. O. Scott of the New York Times
This is by far the best film in the more recent trilogy, and also the best of the four episodes Mr. Lucas has directed. That's right (and my inner 11-year-old shudders as I type this): it's better than "Star Wars."
Oh my god it must be good if he liked it!
Unread 16 May 2005, 03:16   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
i refuse to believe a GD poster went to see titanic for any reason other than to see dicaprio get wet

kate winslet showed her boobies
teehee
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 03:23   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
i refuse to believe a GD poster went to see titanic for any reason other than to see dicaprio get wet
If you'd have said "...see Dicaprio freeze to death and have his body crushed by the enormous water pressure when it fell to a mile deep, totally removing all trace of the fop-haired, crappy acting shite from the face of the planet", I'd have pos-repped you.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 03:27   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Passion of the Christ was ruined for me because I read the book so knew what happened

On topic, I was pretty casual about Episode 3. I bought tickets ages ago for it, on the night it comes out at 8:30pm I think.

I bought a film magazine today though to read on the train, and there were loads of pages on the whole film and everything behind it.

So now I'm actually quite excited - I honestly think it will be good, even if they do have yoda fighting again :/

This guy at my school (an LSA - assistant teacher) is going to the midnight showing in exeter - so the first possible showing.
In costume.
Then he's walking down to the train station.
Heading to Leicester Square.
Still in costume.
Watching the 10am performance.
Heading back to Exeter.
Peforming in a musical.
Going out clubbing.
Still in costume.

I'm not sure whether to be impressed or shake my head at him.
Unread 16 May 2005, 06:11   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm pretty hyped up for Episode 3. I'm not a huge star wars fag or anything, but I read the script a long time ago, the leaked script on the net at least, and the film is going to be pretty fking ace.
Unread 16 May 2005, 08:11   #10
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going to see it Thursday afternoon. tbh, episode I was pretty crap. Episode II was better. I am just hoping episode III is continuing the trend.

I know it will be good as the trailer, the first time I watch it, sent a chill up my spine.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 08:27   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If you'd have said "...see Dicaprio freeze to death and have his body crushed by the enormous water pressure when it fell to a mile deep, totally removing all trace of the fop-haired, crappy acting shite from the face of the planet", I'd have pos-repped you.
Crappy acting but gets nod from the Academy... go figure.
Unread 16 May 2005, 08:28   #12
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

The Sunday Times gave it a shit review, I wasn't especially looking forward to it beforehand, but less so now :|
H2G2, The Downfall and the assasination of richard nixon are films I would rather see.
Unread 16 May 2005, 08:29   #13
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Star Wars fans are like wives who go back to husbands who beat them

'Ohh, this time it'll be nice'
Unread 16 May 2005, 10:34   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I'm pretty hyped up for Episode 3. I'm not a huge star wars fag or anything, but I read the script a long time ago, the leaked script on the net at least, and the film is going to be pretty fking terrible.
I mean, come on.

"He said we would be left in piece!"
"He said you would be left in pieces!"
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 10:36   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I quite liked Episode I. It was a kids' film, but it was a decent kids' film. Sure, it had its flaws (Jar Jar bloody Binx for one) but overall it was good. Episode II was just shit.

From what I've read and seen about Episode III it looks like it might be alright. Haven't got my hopes up though.

Last edited by ChubbyChecker; 16 May 2005 at 11:02. Reason: grammar. tut tut
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 13:26   #16
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Star Wars fans are like wives who go back to husbands who beat them

'Ohh, this time it'll be nice'
Oh dear god.

That is actually true.

Tough this time I ACTUALLY feel it is going to be great.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 13:40   #17
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

episode 1 was one of the most boring movies i have ever sawed. although i was stoned, there was no chance to get motivated to look it till the end, so i fall asleep (i never do this when watching movies).

episode 2 was very good. although i didnt like the character of anakin skywalker, because of the actor and the stereotypnes. but the story was far better.

i am looking forward for episode 3

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 14:20   #18
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_3/

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 21:39   #19
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Aye indeed some good reviews there and ive seen all the reviews from the big media sites but i post here asking for PA player opinions on it.
Unread 18 May 2005, 20:57   #20
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

im going in right now, wish me luck :/
Unread 18 May 2005, 21:00   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

If you meet some twats dressing like Darth Vader or as a stormtrooper, please punch them in the throat for me.

Thanks.
Unread 18 May 2005, 21:07   #22
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

not very likely, its a small cinema and i think (hope) there are not that many crazy people around here. (although, on the other hand, there were some guys in star trek uniforms in some star trek preview, i think it was nemesis, if i remember correctly, so who knows?)

[/just trying to waste a few more minutes, so that im not too early]
Unread 18 May 2005, 21:14   #23
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Anakin Skywalker in Episode 2 really irritates me. I was hoping that the person who becomes Darth Vader would have to face epic moral struggles and be gradually seduced by the subtle attractions of the Dark Side. Instead he's just a bitchy teenager who thinks he's better than everyone else and rebels against society because he's in a bad mood.

He'd better be slightly less crap in Episode 3.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:43   #24
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Kaal Satori is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
If you meet some twats dressing like Darth Vader or as a stormtrooper, please punch them in the throat for me.
I'll do that "failed me for the last time" vader throat-squeeze thing.
Unread 18 May 2005, 23:08   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Anakin Skywalker in Episode 2 really irritates me. I was hoping that the person who becomes Darth Vader would have to face epic moral struggles and be gradually seduced by the subtle attractions of the Dark Side. Instead he's just a bitchy teenager who thinks he's better than everyone else and rebels against society because he's in a bad mood.

He'd better be slightly less crap in Episode 3.

how odd

i was very much looking forward to seducing him to the darkside
Unread 19 May 2005, 00:37   #26
wu_trax

well, finally, that was good entertainment for once. 8 / 10 at the very least. ofc, no doubt people will find a lot of reasons to bitch about this movie, but for me that was pretty good.
two minor points (i think i wont say too much with this):
- i didnt need an explanation why they look the way they look.
- that guy who plays anakin tries to do a good job and mostly he succeds, but sometimes the whole actor feels wrong in that role. i don't know exactly what it is, maybe he is too young or whatever.

Last edited by wu_trax; 19 May 2005 at 13:32.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 00:48   #27
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Based purely on episode 2, i'd say the guy who plays anakin is a pretty abysmal actor.

There were times when i thought i was watching Spaceballs, not that that was a bad thing i hasten to add.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:01   #28
wu_trax

well, he isnt that bad this time.
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:13   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'd say he is

a damn attractive young man.

is it true he gets topless this movie?
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:28   #30
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i'd say he is

a damn attractive young man.

is it true he gets topless this movie?
You see him topless briefly in Episode II. The 'dream' scene when he is in bed - the covers are down just below his nipples.

I had to admit I thought phwoar :/

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 16:37   #31
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

oh god you're like my housemates now
Unread 20 May 2005, 15:16   #32
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Went to see this last night amid negative reviews from co-oworkers who managed to snaffle preview tickets the night before.

I thought it was brilliant in an all round way. The acting was good, the action scenes were great and the storyline was just superb!

Deffo one to watch!

tsm
Unread 20 May 2005, 15:18   #33
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I enjoyed it, action from the go, and yoda r0cks.
Unread 20 May 2005, 16:03   #34
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was quite good as well. Best one in the series? Not really, but it's definately a league above the previous two. It's more there to blurr the line between Attack Of The Plotline and A New Hope.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 16:07   #35
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Sorry... but I just can't hold it in anymore... A spoiler must come out...

**A storm trooper dies.** =/

That being said the movie is easily the best of the first two. Saw the very first showing here at midnight. If you guys get the chance, go see it right freakin now The action is awesome.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 17:10   #36
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i'm going to see it tomorrow
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 18:55   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Star Wars: Episode 3 - Your Opinion

If I see anyone dressed as Darth Vader, then I'm going to molest them.

It'll be funny if nothing else.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 18:56   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Aim at the throat.
Unread 20 May 2005, 18:58   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Star Wars: Episode 3 - Your Opinion

You want me to molest their throat?
Unread 20 May 2005, 18:59   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yes, very please.

You didn't even read this entire thread!
Unread 20 May 2005, 19:00   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Yes I did. Kinda.
Unread 20 May 2005, 19:33   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
**A storm trooper dies.** =/
I thought that, in the Star Wars chronology, "storm troopers" didn't exist until the founding of the Empire.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 20:25   #43
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I thought that, in the Star Wars chronology, "storm troopers" didn't exist until the founding of the Empire.
You're thinking of the Imperial Storm Troopers. Prior to the Empire they were just Republic Storm Troopers*.

Also, the Empire is founded in Episode III.

*Also known as 'That clone army--you know, the ones we can never tell apart'
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 22:38   #44
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
just watched it

r2 d2 is the ****ing daddy

the film rocks
if idi says its great, i have to agree
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2005, 22:49   #45
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
how odd

i was very much looking forward to seducing him to the darkside
Seduce to the brownside amirite?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:09   #46
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

just got back from seeing it, thought it was awesome, some amazing fight scenes but the script leaves a little to be desired.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:24   #47
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I thought that overall, it was a good film. It took a while to get into (the beginning was boring), and Hayden Christensen is rubbish at acting - but the fight scenes were great and the story was involving and interesting. And yoda is so cool
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:32   #48
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

Yoda and R2-D2 are easily the best characters in the last 2 films.

It was indeed a brilliant film but some how it still didnt live up to my expectations, bit like all of the pre-quals really.

In any rate it is a film not to be missed.
Unread 21 May 2005, 00:49   #49
Yahwe
I am.

it was all about the emperor screw the rest of them

and once again he was ****ing brilliant

god bless classically trained british poofs
Unread 21 May 2005, 02:26   #50
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I thought it was OK. Best of the last three imho, so good to go out on a high(er) note.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote