User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Apr 2005, 22:53   #51
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] PL#20 - starts saturday 2nd april

It's ages since I was good at these leagues
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 23:47   #52
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Maybe I shouldn't have picked that sniborp.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 14:47   #53
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh dear

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 15:47   #54
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Maybe I shouldn't have picked that sniborp.
drop him like it's hot*

*not yet

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 16:33   #55
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Unread 5 Apr 2005, 22:36   #56
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the insanity continues...

05CH Crewe 1-2 Derby
05CH Leeds 0-4 Sheff Utd
05CH Leicester 1-1 Wolves
05CH Reading 2-1 Millwall
05CH Stoke 1-3 Cardiff
05CH Wigan 0-1 Sunderland [J]

55% table [29/53]
Code:
		x	g	pts
MrL_JaKiri	7	10	31
JC		6	11	29
Inferno		5	11	26
Lupin		4	10	22
Kurashima	5	7	22
roadrunner	3	11	20
KoeN		4	8	20
Blastoderm	5	4	19
midge5		2	11	17
Stew		2	10	16
Phalon		2	7	13
LHC		2	7	13
Ste		1	9	12
SYMM		1	8	11
Zharkov		1	7	10
1-X		0	8	8
sniborp		0	7	7
Code:
		x	g	pts
lupinferno	13.5	31.5	72			
Team for Tea	12	25	61			
La Galacticos	12	21	57
Team Mourinho	9	26	53
Team SMS	5	30	45
Team PSX	3	23	32
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 23:18   #57
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

At least you're beating sniborp
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 23:47   #58
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

at least we're beating PSX...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 00:23   #59
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
It's ages since I was good at these leagues

If I have to do shit I am taking you and Ste down with me
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 00:48   #60
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

****s sake :(
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 15:37   #61
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

mrl dont you want to join us.

bargain money will be one green blob.

so ya cant say no

Unread 6 Apr 2005, 15:43   #62
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no team changes allowed while league is in progress
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 15:44   #63
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Unread 6 Apr 2005, 16:50   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the insanity continues...
I'm scared too
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 18:16   #65
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
****s sake
Come on Zharkov, I know its just a bad patch youre going through.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 11:30   #66
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
no team changes allowed while league is in progress
Yeah! No illegal tapping!
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 14:06   #67
1-X
overtired

LEAGUE 20 - PART 2
09PR Blackburn - Southampton
09PR Bolton - Fulham
09PR Chelsea - Birmingham
09PR Man City - Liverpool
09PR Middlesbrough - Arsenal
09PR Norwich - Man Utd
09PR Portsmouth - Charlton
09CH Cardiff - Wigan
09CH Derby - Stoke
09CH Nottm Forest - Plymouth
09CH Sheff Utd - QPR
09CH Sunderland - Reading
09ER Heerenveen - FC Twente
09DE Wolfsburg - Bayern Munich
09DE VfB Stuttgart - Schalke 04
10PR Aston Villa - West Brom
10PR Everton - Crystal Palace
10PR Tottenham - Newcastle [J]
10ER Ajax - AZ
10SP Espanyol - Sevilla
10SP Real Madrid - Barcelona [J]
11CH Wolves - Ipswich
12CH Nottm Forest - Sheff Utd
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 14:12   #68
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 20 - PART 2
09PR Blackburn 1-0 Southampton
09PR Bolton 2-1 Fulham
09PR Chelsea 3-0 Birmingham
09PR Man City 1-1 Liverpool
09PR Middlesbrough 1-4 Arsenal
09PR Norwich 0-3 Man Utd
09PR Portsmouth 1-0 Charlton
09CH Cardiff 1-2 Wigan
09CH Derby 2-0 Stoke
09CH Nottm F0orest 0-0 Plymouth
09CH Sheff Utd 1-1 QPR
09CH Sunderland 0-1 Reading
09ER Heerenveen 1-2 FC Twente
09DE Wolfsburg 1-3 Bayern Munich
09DE VfB Stuttgart 1-2 Schalke 04
10PR Aston Villa 1-0 West Brom
10PR Everton 2-0 Crystal Palace
10PR Tottenham 0-2 Newcastle [J]
10ER Ajax 1-0 AZ
10SP Espanyol 1-1 Sevilla
10SP Real Madrid 1-2 Barcelona [J]
11CH Wolves 1-0 Ipswich
12CH Nottm Forest 0-2 Sheff Utd
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 14:19   #69
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

09PR Blackburn 2 - 2 Southampton
09PR Bolton 1 - 0 Fulham
09PR Chelsea 3 - 0 Birmingham
09PR Man City 1 - 1 Liverpool
09PR Middlesbrough 0 - 2 Arsenal
09PR Norwich 1 - 2 Man Utd
09PR Portsmouth 1 - 0 Charlton
09CH Cardiff 0 - 2 Wigan
09CH Derby 1 - 0 Stoke
09CH Nottm Forest 2 - 1 Plymouth
09CH Sheff Utd 2 - 2 QPR
09CH Sunderland 3 - 1 Reading
09ER Heerenveen 1 - 1 FC Twente
09DE Wolfsburg 0 - 2 Bayern Munich
09DE VfB Stuttgart 1 - 0 Schalke 04
10PR Aston Villa 2 - 1 West Brom
10PR Everton 1 - 1 Crystal Palace
10PR Tottenham 2 - 0 Newcastle [J]
10ER Ajax 1 - 2 AZ
10SP Espanyol 1 - 1 Sevilla
10SP Real Madrid 1 - 1 Barcelona [J]
11CH Wolves 2 - 1 Ipswich
12CH Nottm Forest 2 - 2 Sheff Utd
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 15:15   #70
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 20 - PART 2
09PR Blackburn 1-1 Southampton
09PR Bolton 2-1 Fulham
09PR Chelsea 2-0 Birmingham
09PR Man City 1-2 Liverpool
09PR Middlesbrough 1-3 Arsenal
09PR Norwich 0-2 Man Utd
09PR Portsmouth 1-1 Charlton
09CH Cardiff 1-0 Wigan
09CH Derby 2-1 Stoke
09CH Nottm Forest 1-1 Plymouth
09CH Sheff Utd 2-1 QPR
09CH Sunderland 2-0 Reading
09DE Wolfsburg 0-3 Bayern Munich
09DE VfB Stuttgart 1-1 Schalke 04
10PR Aston Villa 1-1 West Brom
10PR Everton 2-1 Crystal Palace
10PR Tottenham 2-2 Newcastle [J]
10ER Ajax 2-1 AZ
10SP Espanyol 1-1 Sevilla
10SP Real Madrid 1-2 Barcelona [J]
11CH Wolves 1-1 Ipswich
12CH Nottm Forest 1-2 Sheff Utd
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 17:32   #71
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 20 - PART 2
09PR Blackburn 2 - 1 Southampton
09PR Bolton 2 - 1 Fulham
09PR Chelsea 3 - 0 Birmingham
09PR Man City 2 - 1 Liverpool
09PR Middlesbrough 1 - 2 Arsenal
09PR Norwich 0 - 2 Man Utd
09PR Portsmouth 1 - 1 Charlton
09CH Cardiff 0 - 2 Wigan
09CH Derby 2 - 0 Stoke
09CH Nottm Forest 2 - 1 Plymouth
09CH Sheff Utd 2 - 1 QPR
09CH Sunderland 2 - 0 Reading
09ER Heerenveen 1 - 1 FC Twente
09DE Wolfsburg 1 - 2 Bayern Munich
09DE VfB Stuttgart 2 - 1 Schalke 04
10PR Aston Villa 2 - 0 West Brom
10PR Everton 2 - 0 Crystal Palace
10PR Tottenham 2 - 1 Newcastle [J]
10ER Ajax 2 - 1 AZ
10SP Espanyol 2 - 0 Sevilla
10SP Real Madrid 2 - 0 Barcelona [J]
11CH Wolves 1 - 1 Ipswich
12CH Nottm Forest 1 - 1 Sheff Utd
Maybe me predicting forest wins is screwing us up i'll chuck a draw in and see how it goes...

Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:18   #72
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

tomorrow:

Bayern Munich - Mönchengladbach

and not

Wolfsburg - Bayern Munich (which was last week and ended 0 - 3)

Unread 8 Apr 2005, 21:50   #73
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 20 - PART 2
09PR Blackburn 0-0 Southampton
09PR Bolton 2-1 Fulham
09PR Chelsea 2-0 Birmingham
09PR Man City 0-1 Liverpool
09PR Middlesbrough 1-3 Arsenal
09PR Norwich 0-2 Man Utd
09PR Portsmouth 1-1 Charlton
09CH Cardiff 0-1 Wigan
09CH Derby 1-1 Stoke
09CH Nottm Forest 0-0 Plymouth
09CH Sheff Utd 1-1 QPR
09CH Sunderland 2-0 Reading
09ER Heerenveen 2-1 FC Twente
09DE Wolfsburg 0-3 Bayern Munich
09DE VfB Stuttgart 1-0 Schalke 04
10PR Everton 1-0 Crystal Palace
10PR Tottenham 2-1 Newcastle [J]
10ER Ajax 1-1 AZ
10SP Espanyol 1-0 Sevilla
10SP Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona [J]
11CH Wolves 1-0 Ipswich
12CH Nottm Forest 1-2 Sheff Utd

Last edited by 1-X; 9 Apr 2005 at 00:56.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 11:31   #74
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 20 - PART 2
09PR Blackburn 1-2 Southampton
09PR Bolton 2-0 Fulham
09PR Chelsea 3-1 Birmingham
09PR Man City 1-1 Liverpool
09PR Middlesbrough 0-2 Arsenal
09PR Norwich 0-2 Man Utd
09PR Portsmouth 1-2 Charlton
09CH Cardiff 0-1 Wigan
09CH Derby 0-1 Stoke
09CH Nottm Forest 1-2 Plymouth
09CH Sheff Utd 2-0 QPR
09CH Sunderland 3-1 Reading
09ER Heerenveen 0-1 FC Twente
09DE Wolfsburg 0-2 Bayern Munich
09DE VfB Stuttgart 1-1 Schalke 04
10PR Aston Villa 2-0 West Brom
10PR Everton 2-1 Crystal Palace
10PR Tottenham 1-2 Newcastle [J]
10ER Ajax 1-2 AZ
10SP Espanyol 0-0 Sevilla
10SP Real Madrid 1-3 Barcelona [J]
11CH Wolves 0-2 Ipswich
12CH Nottm Forest 0-1 Sheff Utd
Made it

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 12:00   #75
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Maybe me predicting forest wins is screwing us up i'll chuck a draw in and see how it goes...
You with Forest and me with Cardiff heh, no wonder we are ****ed
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 19:07   #76
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
You with Forest and me with Cardiff heh, no wonder we are ****ed
Yeah, cheers guys
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 22:02   #77
1-X
overtired

06CH Coventry 2-0 Nottm Forest
09PR Blackburn 3-0 Southampton
09PR Bolton 3-1 Fulham
09PR Chelsea 1-1 Birmingham
09PR Man City 1-0 Liverpool <--- +2 Ste
09PR Middlesbrough 0-1 Arsenal
09PR Norwich 2-0 Man Utd
09PR Portsmouth 4-2 Charlton
09CH Cardiff 0-2 Wigan
09CH Derby 3-1 Stoke
09CH Nottm Forest 0-3 Plymouth <--- +2 Phalon, Blasto, Lupin
09CH Sheff Utd 3-2 QPR
09CH Sunderland 1-2 Reading <--- +2 SYMM, Sniborp
09DE VfB Stuttgart 3-0 Schalke 04

85% table [45/53]
Code:
		x	g	pts
MrL_JaKiri	8	16	40
Inferno		7	15	36
JC		6	16	34
Lupin		6	15	33
Blastoderm	8	9	33
Kurashima	6	14	32
midge5		4	16	28
Stew		2	19	25
SYMM		3	16	25
Ste		3	16	25
roadrunner	3	16	25
Phalon		3	13	22
LHC		2	15	21
KoeN		4	8	20
1-X		2	12	18
Zharkov		1	13	16
sniborp		2	9	15
Code:
		x	g	pts	
LupInferno	19.5	45	103.5
La Galacticos	18	34	88
Team for Tea	13	43	82
Team SMS	9	51	78
Team Mourinho	9	39	66
Team PSX	8	41	65
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 22:18   #78
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

I did rather well today from the looks of things...catch up chaps
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 23:32   #79
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well? well? thats why your on the same points as me right?
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 00:32   #80
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

today
I got 14 points, while you got 5.
dys?
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 09:32   #81
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

And now, in a fit of sunderland like brilliance, I'll do shit in the remaining few matches and drop down to third and not go up automatically.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 16:44   #82
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
today
I got 14 points, while you got 5.
dys?
in my defence, i was drunk when i posted that last night and read your initial post wrong, you have my apologies
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 18:45   #83
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
10PR Tottenham 2 - 0 Newcastle [J]
So ****ing close
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 18:58   #84
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
10PR Aston Villa 1- 0 West Brom
So ****ing close

I also need a miracle to get any points out of El Derby.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 09:04   #85
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

how did i score 0 points in 16 matches?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 09:18   #86
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
You obviously don't know anything about football outside Holland.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 09:20   #87
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MrL_JaKiri again.

Unread 11 Apr 2005, 11:17   #88
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
And now, in a fit of sunderland like brilliance, I'll do shit in the remaining few matches and drop down to third and not go up automatically.
If this happens I'll fine you two weeks wages.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 13:40   #89
roadrunner_0
cynic

he's unemployed, fining him two weeks wages really wouldn't do much
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 13:56   #90
1-X
overtired

I really should update this, sorry for 'keeping you in suspenders'
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
actually it's because you didn't predict part 2 (:eek: etc)
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 13:58   #91
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
actually it's because you didn't predict part 2 (:eek: etc)

ah that's right. my 'let's keep it exciting' campaign.

i forgot.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:13   #92
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
he's unemployed, fining him two weeks wages really wouldn't do much
Hmm.... I wonder what Graeme Souness would do in this situation....
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:14   #93
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I really should update this
Don't, it's not worth the added pain

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:14   #94
1-X
overtired

10PR Everton 4-0 Crystal Palace
10PR Tottenham 1-0 Newcastle [J]
10ER Ajax 4-2 AZ
10SP Espanyol 1-3 Sevilla <--- +2 Sniborp, Blasto, Zharkov
10SP Real Madrid 4-2 Barcelona [J]

A good day for Blastoderm and sniborp who both had the exact prediction for the Tottenham [J], Villa-WBA and a longshot for Sevilla.

96% table [51/53]
Code:
		x	g	pts
Blastoderm	12	11	47
MrL_JaKiri	8	18	42
Inferno		7	19	40
Lupin		6	19	37
JC		6	17	35
midge5		5	18	33
Kurashima	6	15	33
Ste		3	22	31
Stew		2	23	29
roadrunner	3	20	29
sniborp		6	10	28
SYMM		3	18	27
1-X		3	17	26
Phalon		3	14	23
LHC		2	16	22
Zharkov		2	15	21
KoeN		4	8	20
Code:
		x	g	pts
La Galacticos	26	39	117
LupInferno	19.5	57	115.5	
Team SMS	10	63	93
Team for Tea	14	47	89		
Team PSX	9	49	76
Team Mourinho	9	44	71
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:18   #95
Blastoderm
________

wOOt!
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:33   #96
1-X
overtired

Code:
           pts  wol-ips for-shf
Blastoderm 47	 1 - 1   0 - 1
MrL_JaKiri 42    2 - 1   2 - 2
MrL needs all 6 points from these last 2 games to win.

LupInferno has lost the team lead for the first time in this league.

Small change to the league system for PL#21...

Two player teams will no longer have their score *1.5 to make up for the missing man.
Instead they'll have a 3rd score which is the average of everyone playing (in this league that would be 31 atm.)

It's time for unsettled ppl to start planning those new teams btw.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:34   #97
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

We're not last, yay!
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:35   #98
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Zharkov is taking time to settle into the faster pace our team plays at .
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:47   #99
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
wOOt!
Bastard.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 21:36   #100
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Possession:
Wolverhampton 49%
Ipswich 51%
Shots:
Wolverhampton 15
Ipswich 10

And you couldn't even score one you bastards.

On the other hand, thank **** for that.