User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 10:41   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Suggest me a car GD

Hey all, as im soon gong to pass my driving test, i need a car, but im not the type to settle for a fiesta, i want something that can piss off chavs but also be suitable for impressing passers by and not be to garish for work in estate agency (not that i will probably be using it much for that)

I was thinking an old bmw like this:
http://www.scaleauto.com/racing/ws_2.../lawn_gary.jpg

but in black with blacked out windows and blood red neons and big (but not overly so) shiny silver alloy wheels, then i can go down the high street blaring out heavy metal to really piss of the chavs, however when im working its got to be suitable for driving up to houses and meeting people with them thinking "oh my good look at his over the top car" so no big spoilers etc.

any suggestions?

Ts_Top Secret will love this thread

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 10:43   #2
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of
Re: Suggest me a car GD

This is odd, you want to "piss off the chavs" by becoming one?
________
Recall Depakote

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:52.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 10:47   #3
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm not sure 'If you can't beat them, join them' is ever the appropriate method of dealing with Chavs.

Just get a large Toyota pick-up (as in Top Gear), that way whenever you see a chav you can run the ****er off the road.

If you keep a tally your 'clients' will still be impressed when you drive up to their house.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 10:50   #4
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

It will be the hard rock mobile for me and my got...er..."hardcore" friends to ride around in, hence the black and blood red neons

plus i want a nice car, not some nova with a bodykit and massive spoiler

Quote:

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 10:52   #5
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
This is odd, you want to "piss off the chavs" by becoming one?
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 10:59   #6
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is someone else paying your insurance?
I mean, have you even considered how much (a lot) this is going to cost to insure as a new driver?
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:02   #7
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8

but in black with blacked out windows and blood red neons and big (but not overly so) shiny silver alloy wheels, then i can go down the high street blaring out heavy metal
You don't deserve a car if you're planning to do this
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:10   #8
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

A sedan would be a nice start
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:26   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
im not the type to settle for a fiesta
What's wrong with Fiestas?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:32   #10
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

He obviously sees them as chav cars, yet what he intends to do is clearly better...
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:34   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

My Fiesta's lovely.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:41   #12
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

If you get a nice windowless van, you can deal with your 'clients' right there in your vehicle, without having to venture into their homes...

If it were me, Id look at a newish Nissan Maxima, but not having been there, I dont know how avaliable asian cars are over there, since unlike the US, europe makes decent cars of its own. :-/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:27   #13
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I would advise you a hummer.

You can have up to four people firing machine guns simultaneously without space problems.
It also has enough space for stacking loaded weapons, heavy weaponry, ammo and space for reloading them.
Also a fiesta proves insufficient, as the rear window can not open, wich gives you a rediculous angle to shoot at people.

Just my 2 cents.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:41   #14
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Get a supermini!

Or a beetle. The old one.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:38   #15
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Camper van!
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 15:57   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Get the GayMobile2k2

AKA

the Peugeot 206 CC, failing that, and Audi A3 is always nice.

You appear to be on a 'if i can't beat them, join them'-course tho, so all hope might actually be lost.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 16:14   #17
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Could it be

Could living in the home of boy racers converted me to the ways of chav.....NEVER

ok maybe a little bit....

i love convertables but i fear there outta my price range for anything remotly new

my price range atm is up to 3-4 grand

/hairdresser MGF to camp? /hairdresser

Quote:

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 16:26   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

www.autotrader.co.uk
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 16:29   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i got my rover 214 for 3.2k.... runs like a charm, but its a decent car not a chav one...
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 16:31   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im thinking that he needs a hearse.

And he should be the passenger.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 16:34   #21
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
theres were i look, awsome site

Quote:

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 16:36   #22
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh god.

THE WIT.

[edit]
are you seriously telling me you've not heard of autotrader, that most obvious and well known of UK car trading magazines and websites?
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:58   #23
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

buy this car: citroen cx

it is big which is practical for transporting stuff, dudes and girls (yeah baby, exorbitant large backseat y'knoimsayn'! ).

plus, to piss of the chavs, it has some kind of funky hydraulic system whihc gives you the opportunity to drive low or high (like a lowrider..).

trust me you'll get more attention with car as if you would drive a bmw.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:07   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to reply to this thread with helpful suggestions, based upon your income, budget and type of car you needed.

Then I read this sentence
Quote:
but in black with blacked out windows and blood red neons and big (but not overly so) shiny silver alloy wheels, then i can go down the high street blaring out heavy metal to really piss of the chavs
and every good intentioned bone in my body screamed at me to write pages long diatribes on my opinion of anyone who thinks that a good way of getting 'one up' on chavs is by acting like one.

Then the doctors came and gave me my pills and I just thought 'what a c*nt' and left it at this...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:33   #25
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
i got my rover 214 for 3.2k.... runs like a charm, but its a decent car not a chav one...
hehe

Decent and 'Rover' in the same sentence.

Dear oh dear

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:38   #26
Cannon_Fodder

better than nothing
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:41   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

My friend recently bought a Citroen Saxo VTS for £1850 with a large fairly expensive sound system and no other add-ons. It's a pretty cool car, and for that price you'll have plenty left of your four grand to **** it up.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:11   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

MINI COOPER

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:15   #29
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
That's ace

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:13   #30
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLI-VR6 (or Bora for you Euro-types)
-black, TNT tints 35%, 2.8 VR6 engine, 6-speed manual, Magnaflow catback exhaust, AEM cold air induction, Eibach Prokit 1.30" drop, GIAC 93/100 octane ECU upgrade, PIAA headlights, OEM antenna, sidemarkers and blinkers, Hella smoked taillights, MonteCarlo 17" racing rims, Audi TT and VW racing pedals and aluminum trims, Kamei and Grillecraft mesh grilles, Effekten body kit, dyno-tested and tuned (street) at 230 hp (@ the flywheel) and 218 whp

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:33   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

chav
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:40   #32
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i saw that coming

Unread 11 Mar 2005, 05:04   #33
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
You don't deserve a car if you're planning to do this
Precisely. WTF is he thinking doing that to a car. jesus.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 10:35   #34
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
I got my rover 214 for £1k (+ £100 indemnity) - the joys of car auctions, such a great way to get a decent car on the cheap.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 10:49   #35
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd go for a nice small car.
One that doesn't need much maintenance.
One that gets you where you need to be.
One that looks OK even when you don't wash it for over half a year.

Like a Suzuki

Just don't bump your head to the roof when you go over a speed ramp.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 11:40   #36
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Get a rover 216 Coupe. It will only set you back a couple of grand - http://www.nitro-uk.com/cars/cars/rover220coupe.html
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 11:51   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a direct correleation between posting quality and wanting to do this kind of thing to a car.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 12:17   #38
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

The idea of spending money on 'modding' my car so that i would have to pay more insurance and then the car becomes a target for thieves just doesnt make sense to me
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 12:20   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
The idea of spending money on 'modding' my car so that i would have to pay more insurance and then the car becomes a target for thieves just doesnt make sense to me
You're paying for the priviledge of looking like an idiot.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 12:21   #40
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
I was thinking an old bmw like this:
http://www.scaleauto.com/racing/ws_2.../lawn_gary.jpg
You do know thats a BMW M3 (old one, dont know date etc.)? They are really fast and insurance group 18 or somthing (20 is highest, the new ones are group 20). So i seriously doubt you will want to pay more in insurance than the car is worth. Thats if anyone would insure a new driver on an M3.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 12:22   #41
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You're paying for the priviledge of looking like an idiot.
Do i get to drive round listening to some Dance/Drum'n'Bass/Techno with both windows down even though i am on my own in the car and its freezing?
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 12:27   #42
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Yes, and you get to stick little flourescent lights on the underside of your car that make it look like a mobile brothel

Unread 11 Mar 2005, 12:36   #43
Madina
TashTastic

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 00:10   #44
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I'd go for a nice small car.
One that doesn't need much maintenance.
One that gets you where you need to be.
One that looks OK even when you don't wash it for over half a year.

Like a Volkswagen

Just don't bump your head to the roof when you go over a speed ramp.
fixed
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 01:25   #45
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

this is my car
my car's interior
the 2.8 24v vr6 vw jetta engine, aem cold air induction, and the kamei sports mesh grille

here are pictures of my car

-and i still don't understand why doing this to a car is 'chav'-like