User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 14:25   #201
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reputation Points

Normal pubs don't open until half twelve in Ireland.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:28   #202
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I spend my time reading the comments people give each other
Can you read our pms too? :eek: :eek:
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:30   #203
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unfortunately not. I don't think I could do that even while I had my full range of admin powers.

PS Read your rep things :)))
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:35   #204
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
PS Read your rep things ))

:eek:
I thought you meant "read" as in the past tense, saying you'd read them, not the present as in it was an instruction. Anyway, turns out JBG really is god

Was it you who took me down below 4k again?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:37   #205
JonnyBGood
Banned

No. Not sure why that is. No recently deleted threads I can see
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:40   #206
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
No. Not sure why that is. No recently deleted threads I can see
Some little skamp is playing with me then.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 16:25   #207
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stew - the POTW nominations thread?
EDIT oh no - that hasn't been cleared yet - a thread probably got deleted or cleaned up or something.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 16:32   #208
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

it actually is kinda good
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 18:47   #209
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
We have a winner.
That'll do, somebody implement them.
It may have been a winner in the eyes of most , but it didnt gain me any rep points , which is puzzling, considering looking at some of the stuff i did get points for.

HAIKU TIME

The Last of The Regs
When leaving This great Forum
Please turn out the lights
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 18:50   #210
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Those leaving feedback:
Oh please remain courteous,
No more '**** job', thanks
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 18:52   #211
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
It may have been a winner in the eyes of most , but it didnt gain me any rep points , which is puzzling, considering looking at some of the stuff i did get points for.
That may have been (in my case, was) because of this (yes, I do realise that I'm beginning to sound like a broken record):

Quote:
Originally Posted by a pop-up window
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kurashima again.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 18:52   #212
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's almost certainly because the system's new, and people are giving points to posts because they're by a certain poster, who they feel needs to be recognised for previous efforts. As you can only give an individual 1 ranking every (20?), and only (10?) per day, this means that there is always a certain amount of down-time. Add in that GD is rather user-low by the standards of most reasonably sized forums, and the problem is exacerbated.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:00   #213
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

20 people seems excessive, infact pointless giving that you can only use it 10 times a day and that there seems to be less than 20 people who post dailly on this forum
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:00   #214
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rep lesson to learn:
only make one clever post
every other day
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:07   #215
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mark neg-repped me and took me down from 80-something to -20. Heh ;(
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:18   #216
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just find it amusing how stupidly high an effect I can have.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:21   #217
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I reckon the effect will gradually subside once repping someone becomes a regular practice.

I realise this post could have been made by Marilyn Manson and have a completely different meaning.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:23   #218
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I just find it amusing how stupidly high an effect I can have.
"No your honor , it wasnt a powertrip , it was a legitimate usage of a democratically awarded tool with which i attempted to improve the quality of posting from the 'lesser' board users."

"No you honor , i dont think ALL board users are 'lesser' , just the majority"
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:36   #219
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You all shall quake beneath my mighty boots. This is because they're new boots and need breaking in or else I shall get blisters.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:41   #220
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
You all shall quake beneath my mighty boots. This is because they're new boots and need breaking in or else I shall get blisters.
The freakiest thing about your repping is it seems to add/remove nearly 200 points at a time.

W
T
F
?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:45   #221
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
The freakiest thing about your repping is it seems to add/remove nearly 200 points at a time.

W
T
F
?
1 for every 100 posts.

[edit]

Every 365 Days you get +1 reputation altering power
Every 100 posts you get +1 reputation altering power
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:56   #222
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Motion to JJ, as I believe he can edit the settings: reduce the value of the post count, increase the value of the registered time count. People who've been here for four years get +4, which is only 400 posts.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:58   #223
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Motion to JJ, as I believe he can edit the settings: reduce the value of the post count, increase the value of the registered time count. People who've been here for four years get +4, which is only 400 posts.
Seconded

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:03   #224
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Reputation Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Seconded
thirded
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:05   #225
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Fourthed.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:06   #226
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Make it 6 months/1000 posts? (or 3 months, 500?)
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:14   #227
Stew
Made of Twigs

Definately change the 100 posts bit to 500 posts.
I bet you could rep yourself don't you Mark.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:17   #228
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fourthed.
Fifthed

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:26   #229
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

by the way, what is the opposite of reputation points?

i mean "nice post, here some rep points". but how to say if i want to give away some "anti" rep points?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:34   #230
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'Neg repping' seems appropriate according to the internet.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:42   #231
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I spend my time reading the comments people give each other
I am glad you found a meaningfull way of spending your time
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:44   #232
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

JBG, can you see who sent those comments?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:55   #233
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't understand how some people like Stew have already got 5 blobby things, and are really high up in the reputation stakes. No offence to him, he's a nice guy, but his posts have hardly been of stonkingly fantastic quality that I'd have thought he'd get to what - 500 points? - in only a few days, since the rep points were introduced.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:00   #234
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Where can you see your own faggotry?

I mean reputation, or is it just that I am not well liked enough
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:03   #235
Tomkat

You're an unknown quantity. I'll give you some rep, seeing as you give these forums a certain feminine atmosphere that would be otherwise unattainable.

It's the blob next to your post count - hold the cursor over it. You can see what rep you've been given/taken away in your User CP.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:06   #236
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Thank you.

I'll go wash my clothes now and do the dishes.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:39   #237
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't understand how some people like Stew have already got 5 blobby things, and are really high up in the reputation stakes. No offence to him, he's a nice guy, but his posts have hardly been of stonkingly fantastic quality that I'd have thought he'd get to what - 500 points? - in only a few days, since the rep points were introduced.
I have 549 rep points, however, a lot of these came from Mark. I've had about 10 other people give me some as well. One more rep point and I change what it says for my 6 blobs.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:42   #238
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
one secret for you
if GD has something new,
so they show their love to Stew

woord is bond!

no seriously. i guess GD is a bit like a meeting of little children. new toys have to be played with till they are boring (or not).

dont be jealous, lets spread love

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 18:16   #239
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
dont be jealous, lets spread love
I'm not jealous
It just shows how much tweaking the system needs, with bloody Mark and his gazillion posts ;o
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 18:31   #240
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

indeed, the system needs tweaking, or mark hard coded out of it
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 19:39   #241
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
JBG, can you see who sent those comments?
Yes. I also support the above notion of altering the reputation system and would like to call JJ's attention to this thread.

OVER HERE JJ YOU ****ING IDIOT.

That should do it.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 19:46   #242
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I want some after an unknown bastard fragged me- coward ;(
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 23:39   #243
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

mark is ruining me
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 23:45   #244
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Reputation Points

So what's the current status now? I thought THIS
Quote:
Make it 6 months/1000 posts? (or 3 months, 500?)
seems quite ok...
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:18   #245
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
mark is ruining me
I'll ruin you like I ruined this forum!
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:26   #246
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
I'll ruin you like I ruined this forum!
you're so mean mark

what have I done?
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 01:36   #247
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i hate it, ive made lots of v. good posts and got nothing, only -ve points for suggesting something before someone else....

ill probably get more -ve points for this, its just to open to abuse, give everyone bad or good or whatever...
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 01:50   #248
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
i hate it, ive made lots of v. good posts and got nothing, only -ve points for suggesting something before someone else....

ill probably get more -ve points for this, its just to open to abuse, give everyone bad or good or whatever...
We on GD are nice folks mainly giving out Positive rep.
You've mainly been posting on AD, PD etc. Those strange folk still play PA!
You've only made 55 posts as well... if you link a good post you've made I'll give you some good rep if it's worthy

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 01:55   #249
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp

ive given you some pity rep.

im too nice when im slightly inebriated.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 01:57   #250
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
We on GD are nice folks mainly giving out Positive rep.
You've mainly been posting on AD, PD etc. Those strange folk still play PA!
You've only made 55 posts as well... if you link a good post you've made I'll give you some good rep if it's worthy
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...01#post2819101

and some more when i edit this

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...61#post2810461

okay i made better posts on my cs clan forum, havent made that many posts here yet...