User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:20   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Burburry Scarves/Clothes(sp?) and those faggy Jumpers with Diamond frames on them

Why do people insist on wearing these lame items of clothing?

Nothing says "old man" more to me, yet for some reason, they are the "latest fashion".

Thoughts?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:24   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Burberry, the make, is quite nice too look at.

But agreed those who wear should be shot and sold on market stalls.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:45   #3
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
They do make 'some' nice clothes

but most of their range I wouldnt be seen dead in.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:56   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
But until recently burberry has been purely a make worn by old men and women

My grandma gave my mum a burberry scarf 10 or so years ago. 1 and a half years ago, try and give it to me fashion victim brother, and hed laugh at you.

Nowadays he wears it, or one of his own wherever he goes.

Same with any "trendy" person (which tbh, is a high percentage of young people).

They wouldnt have touched it two years ago.

Why now?

(same with duffels. they only came "in" three years ago)

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:58   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I've never heard of this brand. I'm so fashionable.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 20:39   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I have no idea what is currently 'fashionable' I just buy clothes that I like.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 20:45   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I have no idea what is currently 'fashionable' I just buy clothes that I like.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:22   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

what a "cop out"

i wish people would stop all these ridiculously 'sensible' arguments that effectively destroy discussion. I HAVE NO FATE. I CHOOSE WHAT I LIKE AND DO WHAT I LIKE etc

i buy what i like too, but thats not the point of the thread.

The point is why do people wear stuff they would have laughed at 2 years ago

and why does it now symbolise youth/yobbery now when it signified the post office queue two years ago

I mean

you can say

"i buy it now because ive seen it and like it, not cause its fashion"

2 years ago if youd looked hard enough you coulda found these clothes, just not in the "excess" they are now in

So, you are indeed, a fashion victim.

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:30   #9
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
But until recently burberry has been purely a make worn by old men and women

You are mistaken young Jedi.

I can remember around when i was 15/16 (7/6 years ago) that Burburry stuff was "The Cool".

Everyone wanted to wear a Burburry shirt back then.

YOU JUST HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO REALISE THAT IT'S ALL A CIRCLE!
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:34   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Dace is "the old"

I spoke naught of such distant years

I spoke of the "recent circle" of burberry

IT STILL SUCKS REGARDLESS OF WHAT YEAR IT IS !11111

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:36   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
For quite some time, I've wanted to know who decides whats fashionable. Everyone seems to know at the exact same time, and yet theres no apparent central source that it comes from.

crazy
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:37   #12
Dace

Quote:
I spoke naught of such distant years

You said it has always been an "Old People's Clothing Brand".

I disagreed.

I gave you evidence as to why i disagreed too.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:43   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
For quite some time, I've wanted to know who decides whats fashionable. Everyone seems to know at the exact same time, and yet theres no apparent central source that it comes from.

crazy
Sunday8pm tells us all what to think.

Dace

When i see burberry
i think

"old person"

Nothing will change that. Its drab, its dull, its well... ****, really.

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:01   #14
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

You are mistaken young Jedi.

I can remember around when i was 15/16 (7/6 years ago) that Burburry stuff was "The Cool".

Everyone wanted to wear a Burburry shirt back then.

YOU JUST HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO REALISE THAT IT'S ALL A CIRCLE!
ned
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:04   #15
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
ned

I am not a ned.

When i said "everyone wanted to wear Burburry" i obviously didn't mean myself too.

*obviously*
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:13   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

The point is why do people wear stuff they would have laughed at 2 years ago

Very sorry, I shall put some more thought into it.....

Such people are stupid. If I don't like a particular style of clothing, then I am not going to like it in 2 years time regardless of what's in 'fashion'

But yes in the past I have worn clothes that could be described as 'fashionable' This, however, was not the reason I bought them. If you want to call me a 'fashion victim' because I walk into a shop and see an article of clothing I like, which also happens to be trendy, and I buy it (whereas a year ago I may not have bought said item because it simply wouldn't have been in the shops) then go right ahead.

At the end of the day, I like a wide variety of clothes, and when I shop for clothing (god how I loathe it) I will buy the things I see that I like the most regardless of whether they are 'hip' or not.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:21   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma

Shall i take you shopping at Anne Summers?
I am not into rubber or leatherwear, and I doubt they have underwear that would fit me. I don't need anything in the non clothing area either.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:26   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma

Who said You were getting anything?

:)

:p

(Another point - it could be argued that people wear clothing such as this Burberry whatsit because now that it is 'in fashion' they can see it being worn in a manner other than they would have seen it in the past, and therefore they are willing to buy it now. Personally I think that's a cop out but some people are that stupid.)
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:27   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

Very sorry, I shall put some more thought into it.....

Such people are stupid. If I don't like a particular style of clothing, then I am not going to like it in 2 years time regardless of what's in 'fashion'

But yes in the past I have worn clothes that could be described as 'fashionable' This, however, was not the reason I bought them. If you want to call me a 'fashion victim' because I walk into a shop and see an article of clothing I like, which also happens to be trendy, and I buy it (whereas a year ago I may not have bought said item because it simply wouldn't have been in the shops) then go right ahead.

At the end of the day, I like a wide variety of clothes, and when I shop for clothing (god how I loathe it) I will buy the things I see that I like the most regardless of whether they are 'hip' or not.
"Better"

Where i was coming from, is that.

I agree with you. There is a lot of people who buy something because its trendy, and in. They go out to buy something, for the connotations the dresswear brings.

However..

The idea of "fashion" is that certain clothes get a push.

So in a way
without being "fashion victims"

People can be "victims to a push of a particular kind of fashion"

And (

i was going to rant on

but ive lost motivation on this thread

i hope you get roughly my point

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:45   #20
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
We are making a protest in our area to SAVE THE BURBURRY MINK they are a endangered animal u know....
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 01:01   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
someone tell me something

what the **** is burberry

picture link would be appreciated.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia