User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:57   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Angry Look East - The Single Worst 'News' Program EVER

today they hada 5-minute live report on their top story. said top story was an advert for a hotel. Nothing else. They advertised a hotel and spoke to one of the staff about how great the hotel is. I wish I was exaggerating.

Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:00   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for enlighting me
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:01   #3
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Look East - The Single Worst 'News' Program EVER

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
today they hada 5-minute live report on their top story. said top story was an advert for a hotel. Nothing else. They advertised a hotel and spoke to one of the staff about how great the hotel is. I wish I was exaggerating.

Look North isn't like that at all. They just sit and talk.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 21:40   #4
Waffleh

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 21:56   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Look North all the way baby!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 22:14   #6
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Look North is class.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 22:17   #7
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Argh - we have Points West. Which is nearly as bad, I'd imagine.
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 23:20   #8
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
ahhh we get bbc londen, it rox

and we got a really fit presenter
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 23:47   #9
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by warlady
Argh - we have Points West. Which is nearly as bad, I'd imagine.
It's worse actually, meh bitch
Look east was so much more informing..........
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 23:52   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
It's worse actually, meh bitch
Look east was so much more informing..........
"Here's the menu, £20.50 for three courses, great value there...'

^^^ direct quote from tonight's live report. If that's what you call informing....
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 01:33   #11
Dace

I think i was on Look East once.

I think it was Look East anyway.

Was local TV down Suffolk way anyway.