User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 27 Jun 2010, 10:22   #151
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
For someone throwing metaphors around you sure have a hard time understanding other's.

To make it simpler:

For murder you would be arrested and need to go to court for trial, 'just as' for cheating you are closed and need to come to #multihunters for 'trial'.

For speeding you get your ticket through the mail, for abusive fleetnames you get a warning and a mail. No need to go to the court/mh chan.
And that was what i was reffering to when i brought up the police example? You claimed i was wrong. you have just proven exactly what i said in the first place was correct about it been the same scanario. so therefore still failing to see your point to me earlier in this thread which was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
7) Your wrong. A player SHOULD come to the mhs channel to discuss their closure. Police dont arrest you via email. If they are cauht for violating a rule then they need to come see the MH (or MH's) and speak to the relevent person. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
(Just nitpicking this point)

Funnily enough, your own analogy proves you wrong. The police collect more money through mail than from actually arresting people. This is what Light is suggesting; that people who are 'speeding' don't have to come all the way to the police station, they simply have to pay the fine (removal of fleetnames for example) and be on their way.

So.. Your correct regarding the speeding.. however i said exactly the same thing you said regarding the police arresting you and needing to see somone to be proven guilty or inocent (same as entering the MH channel)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2010, 11:30   #152
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
So.. Your correct regarding the speeding.. however i said exactly the same thing you said regarding the police arresting you and needing to see somone to be proven guilty or inocent (same as entering the MH channel)
Yes, you did. However you said that about all closures and warnings, which is where I disagree.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
7. Most closures and warnings do not require the person to come into #multihunters and do not require an overly aggresive mail sent to them. They should have the detailed reason for closure and the punishment in the mail and they only need to come into #multihunters if they wish to appeal or feel its been done in mistake.
7) Your wrong. A player SHOULD come to the mhs channel to discuss their closure. Police dont arrest you via email. If they are cauht for violating a rule then they need to come see the MH (or MH's) and speak to the relevent person.
Heck, I could take this even further.

If you've commited murder (cheated) and have been arrested (closed) you only need to go to trial (#multihunters) if you want to appeal. If you don't, then there's no need to come to #multihunters, contrary to what they currently tell you in the message.
Then again, if you've been caught with your pants down (ironically, a metaphor originated from cheating!) there's little reason to come to the channel anyway!)

If the MH just put their reasons for closing/warning you in the mail/"closemessage", it should be clear enough.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2010, 19:47   #153
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Public outcry regarding a slight over-reaction from a voluntary member of staff trying to do her job in a failing game.

More news at 10.
Unread 30 Jun 2010, 22:26   #154
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i dont actually see the point of joining #multihunters as they have made their desicion and your not allowed appeal at least that was my experience last round ,
i joined the channel to be told doesnt matter if your r/p is not offensive we recieved a complaint and we have changed it , and when i questioned the reasoning behind the desicion i got booted from the channel

maybe the solution is to give the support team the task of dealing with offensive ruler/planet names and gal banners and let the multihunters concentrate on catching cheaters because they (judge and butter) dont have any inter personal skills or any comprahension of what customer service is

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote