User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:15   #51
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Apprime

to sum this up:

[20:13] <@tobbe^z> why the **** do they discuss our def?
[20:13] <@tobbe^z> clearly we do it better then them

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:16   #52
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Everyone seems very interested in the internal workings of Apprime;
rumours flying round that we all dislike cardi, the accusations of VNC and lots of def leeching.

At the end of the day, we're currently winning and our setup is working. Maybe other alliances should stop picking at any issues with Apprime and concentrate on their own, since it takes a block of several alliances to even take <10% of our roids.

Considering this is the case, CarDi can't be doing a bad job and it makes me think people are starting rumours just to try and demoralise other Apprime members. PROPAGANDA WARS.

(http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/969/halo35full.jpg)
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:18   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
If elviz gal has loads of incs, do you expect him to run around and jgp henrik to see if maybe henrik needs prelaunched def? Prelaunched def is a reward for activity. I expected more from you.
Unquestionably. Henrik had had prelaunches since 11pm/midnight or so. Nobody had prelaunched co on elviz before about 20 minutes into the tick beforehand. There should be someone around in apprime to sort things beyond elviz if all he's going to do is whore defence for his own gal and planet. If you're going to pretend to HC an alliance you can ****ing make it work for everyone's benefit, not just your own, not just your own and not just your gal's. That's what being a leader is about.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:20   #54
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

A thread about whether or not Cardi leechers defence, jeez

gg AD
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:22   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
to sum this up:

[20:13] <@tobbe^z> why the **** do they discuss our def?
[20:13] <@tobbe^z> clearly we do it better then them
This is almost as amusing as when hanzi was trying to give me advice on dcing.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:26   #56
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Id rather piss on a 10 man teamup than a single shitfleet wich gal easy can pick up
This goes to show the sad state of affairs PA is in. Back in the day, alliances like 1up and eX would send/recall/resend on guys you know would hoard defence, thus leaving the rest of the alliance open for easy picks when the real attack launched. Repeat this for a couple days, and the normal planets would start feeling they are being used by their big planets, and morale would go down. The fact is that the current alliances cba to get a group of people to send/recall/resend.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:32   #57
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
This goes to show the sad state of affairs PA is in. Back in the day, alliances like 1up and eX would send/recall/resend on guys you know would hoard defence, thus leaving the rest of the alliance open for easy picks when the real attack launched. Repeat this for a couple days, and the normal planets would start feeling they are being used by their big planets, and morale would go down. The fact is that the current alliances cba to get a group of people to send/recall/resend.
Erm Asc recall/resent on me for about 4 hours the night the first night the block hit us (the second block..)
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:33   #58
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Unquestionably. Henrik had had prelaunches since 11pm/midnight or so. Nobody had prelaunched co on elviz before about 20 minutes into the tick beforehand. There should be someone around in apprime to sort things beyond elviz if all he's going to do is whore defence for his own gal and planet. If you're going to pretend to HC an alliance you can ****ing make it work for everyone's benefit, not just your own, not just your own and not just your gal's. That's what being a leader is about.
HI JBG, im tobbe, im ingal "scanner" for 11.1, i occationally scan our gal when we are under attack to spot idiots we can catch with prelaunched def! (we catced 4 waves at fuzzys planet today) And i can only say that i dont have the care in me to scan every other apprime with incs on his gal unless they ask me. And i dont know why you and others suddenly care how Apprime is run, who leech and dont leech prelaunched def ? Go do something useful with your own alliances instead <3

VisioN Forever!
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:35   #59
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Erm Asc recall/resent on me for about 4 hours the night the first night the block hit us (the second block..)
Well, apparently there are still people left who know how to play this game (and care enough to do it :P). Not nearly enough though.
Although, to be fair, i also haven't seen any people crash and burn fleets old style
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:35   #60
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

cardi is the single bad thing about Apprime...

Worst person to be in a ally with EVER!

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:37   #61
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
HI JBG, im tobbe, im ingal "scanner" for 11.1, i occationally scan our gal when we are under attack to spot idiots we can catch with prelaunched def! (we catced 4 waves at fuzzys planet today) And i can only say that i dont have the care in me to scan every other apprime with incs on his gal unless they ask me. And i dont know why you and others suddenly care how Apprime is run, who leech and dont leech prelaunched def ? Go do something useful with your own alliances instead <3
You can know which tick your prelaunches appear? When did that change? °-°
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:40   #62
tobbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
You can know which tick your prelaunches appear? When did that change? °-°
Its not so hard to figure that, alliances are by far to reliable..

VisioN Forever!
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:42   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Hello tobbe, I remember you! You've got me wrong though, I don't mind. I for one am glad elviz got 5 prelaunched def fleets onto thin air. Things like that always amuse me to be honest. Mainly as they remind me that no matter how much the ascendancy rejects brigade you've assembled over there tries you'll never be as good as me

(That was a joke guys, there's no need to try and rape me over the internet!)
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 19:58   #64
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Well thats not exactly true, due to the last time i beleive we hit cardis gal we only managed to send 3 fleets at his planet... and he had enough cover to kill those fleets probably 7 times over which was hillarious when the others in his gal (the apprime planets plus other apprime planets not in his gal) were left to be roided.

I understand of course hes a good player, but surely thats using his authority just a little bit too much?

Edit: Its nice to see him pm me so quick after posting this btw hi cardi u know i love u even though you called me an idiot

This is the biggest bullshit i have ever read!

When p3nguins raided our gal you took 1600 roids, where only 3 waves were uncovered to give you ~300 roids. the rest you capped from crashing value, more accurately a place between 900k and 1million value.

I had the defence sent to cardis planet, and no planets were overcovered. Which is probably why you landed all those waves because you thought it was a good land.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 20:10   #65
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
This is almost as amusing as when hanzi was trying to give me advice on dcing.
You are a pretty good DC, but you seem to be incapable of DCing AND calling people online.

I just told him its easier to use skype because you can call the entire alliance with 1 click if you feel like it. No reason to take any cheap shots here just because you made a terrible post about elviz and his prelaunched def.

So thankyou for your advice on JGPing Henrik every night, but he is a big boy so he have to arrange this himself.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 20:16   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

You've got me man. I'm cheap. The one flaw in my dcing is I refuse to call people and waste my own credit. All I said about elviz was make of that what you will after I outlined the facts. I'm sure we all realised elviz was more likely to be jgped. For the record anyone in apprime want to check their ingame scans db and see if there were any jgps of henrik done from 11pm onwards to 4am?

To be honest your attitude here is what was wrong with ascendancy last round. I know I was always big into personal responsibility but you have to look out for others as well. You should always go out of your way to help your alliance. It's what makes an alliance good as opposed to merely adequate.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 20:26   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just to debunk a statistical assertion earlier in the thread: elviz being more active than henrik is a total myth. A quick look on sandmans will show that henrik has only been idle for just over 160 ticks, while elviz has been idle for around 200.

On the phone issue: if anyone from ascendancy rang me in the middle of the night, I'd just switch off my phone for the rest of the round. Sleep is important in the long run.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 20:27   #68
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
You've got me man. I'm cheap. The one flaw in my dcing is I refuse to call people and waste my own credit. All I said about elviz was make of that what you will after I outlined the facts. I'm sure we all realised elviz was more likely to be jgped. For the record anyone in apprime want to check their ingame scans db and see if there were any jgps of henrik done from 11pm onwards to 4am?

To be honest your attitude here is what was wrong with ascendancy last round. I know I was always big into personal responsibility but you have to look out for others as well. You should always go out of your way to help your alliance. It's what makes an alliance good as opposed to merely adequate.

But you keep avoiding the obvious point here, and i can say it one more time. Elviz do those things for others, but when his gal has incs, he focus his energy on his gal, and not everyone else.

My attidude here is just a responce to your ignorance. Stop avoiding obvious points, and just accept that apprime is doing a good round and asc is just a shadow this round. As for calling me selfish and not willing to help others when i was in asc, you are just trying to take cheap shots at me again.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 20:40   #69
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are a pretty good DC
can you name anyone thats better than him ?
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 21:06   #70
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Just to debunk a statistical assertion earlier in the thread: elviz being more active than henrik is a total myth. A quick look on sandmans will show that henrik has only been idle for just over 160 ticks, while elviz has been idle for around 200.
I was gonna counter this by showing the amount of JGPs on elviz/Henrik, but...

[22:04:12] <Patrikc> !scans <elviz>
[22:04:12] <LDK> scans for <elviz> - (2 au, latest pt329), (1 unit, latest pt125), (28 jgp, latest pt466), (1 news, latest pt258)
[22:04:23] <Patrikc> !scans <Henrik>
[22:04:23] <LDK> scans for <Henrik> (2 au, latest pt352), (31 jgp, latest pt480), (1 unit, latest pt106)

Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 21:17   #71
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In response to Hanzi's post and a general reflection on the thread:

The reality is that Apprime are playing out of two strongholds and they will favour the people in those two strongholds over everyone else as they have the most players and thus will draw resources as a result of that, to the detriment of others outside them.

Whether you think that is a good thing is entirely up to you. Ascendancy are extremely egalitarian and the majority of our players see things from the tag perspective rather than in terms of specific planets. I certainly find the fact that one player would be favoured over another for whatever reason other than tag score quite bizarre.

In fairness some people in Apprime are dealing out lectures to an alliance in 8th position that is arguably the greatest threat to you winning, because above all things we have the mentality and the strategies to stop Apprime in their tracks. It's not as if p3nguins or anyone else who is much larger is getting all the attention. What Ascendancy does not have is the numbers and in the short term, the activity levels. Yes, Apprime are showing a good deal of activity and I think at the moment, they will have good morale and be satisfied with today's results. But I think they have some clear weaknesses.

Arguably our best shot at Apprime is to keep hitting them and be patient because defeating Apprime will not be a matter of a few days. We have seen many times before where stronghold alliances simply collapse once the external support just runs out of gas, I've seen it when the top 20 galaxies belonged to my opposition and my alliance still overcame it. The key to this conflict (as tobbe has pointed out) is how long your opposition can keep hitting you and taking roids. It will be a while for the opposition alliances to gain enough value to really cause serious damage (I would suggest taking apprime down to a level of 30-35k roids is the level where you actually start really imposing value advantages on them). Your level of activity is great now, but whether you will be able to keep that up will only really start to be felt in the next week or so should the incoming keep coming your way.

I very much take the long term view. We are in the position of being a very good but compact alliance that has to play politics to stand up to an alliance that decided to throw themselves and another alliance at us across the board. Our opposition are in the position where losing would be totally embarrassing for them because they have put themselves in a position where they have a lot of value and seem to have players who desperately want to win. I'm opposing Apprime because they seemed to think that going for our entire alliance with another was the best way of roiding a galaxy they wanted to roid for whatever reason, but couldn't without help. To go postal on our alliance was totally disproportionate - thus we have the situation as it is, and rightly so.

I don't care who wins, but I'm taking part in this war on principle, based on the above. You could have let us get on with our own shit and chilled out - instead you will have to work a bit, get up in the middle of the night on occasion and be generally inconvenienced. As for our own house, I think we can be very pleased with how the cull has turned out - we have a solid group and the conversation in #ascendancy is a lot more pleasant, which is what we set out to achieve.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 22:27   #72
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

God you don't half change your story. So last round it was all acceptable to go around bashing small BGs when you had 3x (probably more including out of tag) the member base, with help, whilst now Apprime hits the alliance which has persistently tried to fleetcatch our members its suddenly unfair.

We're very happy with how things are going at the moment, there is no hint of descent within our alliance and most of these AD posts just go a long way to signify that. You're attempting to create issues where there isn't any and it simply won't work. P3ng are now the fatties, with CT just a 6-pack of Rolo's behind.. lets see how persistent your block is over the weekend. We're damn sure looking forward to actually attacking back.

Oh and incidently, referring to the last sentence, Apprime is simply defending/FC'ing/Retaling at the moment, so it's hardly poignant to claim that it's made up of selfish players when in reality everyone is giving their time and effort for the betterment of the alliance.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 22:39   #73
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

point out to me where he said its unfair for u to pwn asc... he said we are arguably ur biggest enemy atm... thus he leveled the playing field, Asc is not feeling picked on or unfairly treated, we are having our ego's stroked by (in our view) leading the opposition while on the face of it being the smallest part.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 22:42   #74
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
God you don't half change your story. So last round it was all acceptable to go around bashing small BGs when you had 3x (probably more including out of tag) the member base, with help, whilst now Apprime hits the alliance which has persistently tried to fleetcatch our members its suddenly unfair.
Relig, I like you, but stop spouting such shit. This topic has been done to death. Don't haul it back. I'm just pleased a thread on AD has made it to the 2nd page and is bitching about an alliance other than Ascendancy.

Quote:
it makes me smile when ignorant muppets like CBA paste out of context links attempting to highlight something that is standard in any alliance.
VNCing is standard in any alliance?

PS: CBA I'd be interested (as I'm sure others would!) in seeing those logs discussing the VNCing
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 22:46   #75
ReligFree

Yeah the second paste I meant to say logs, i.e. the one he pasted of CarDi saying "i'm ordering you too" or something. As for Londo, the majority of the second to last paragraph of Loks post is aimed to create that opinion.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 22:53   #76
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
As for Londo, the majority of the second to last paragraph of Loks post is aimed to create that opinion.
The idea we have been picked on can only be propaganda at this point; App aint attacking so all there is to complain about is one FC. It is ofc aimed at asc thus meaning that relative to very little offensive activity otherwise occurring from your side then the amount hitting asc is disproportionate; but it is still only relative.
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 22:58   #77
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Not really, as there are actually a few alliances who have the membership numbers to overtake you. So being concerned with us is a bit of a distraction. The politics are actually quite different in this round. I'm just pointing out that we're defending ourselves with our current political action. My worry is not actually our small defence pool (the main BG weakness last round), because this round, the stats actually let people defend but it's our capacity to bring in roids.

Quote:
We're very happy with how things are going at the moment, there is no hint of descent within our alliance and most of these AD posts just go a long way to signify that. You're attempting to create issues where there isn't any and it simply won't work. P3ng are now the fatties, with CT just a 6-pack of Rolo's behind.. lets see how persistent your block is over the weekend. We're damn sure looking forward to actually attacking back.
If we're going to just look at things in terms of pure roid count and totally discount value then OK. Apprime currently sit on 75 million value with their nearest value rival (i've discounted CT as they are clearly not interested in hitting you) being p3nguins on 56 million*. p3ng will need a roid lead to close that gap by a significant margin and looking at some graphs on sandmans will show the substantial change in scores since you established a roid lead and your ability to recover from a roid loss. In suggesting 30 to 35k I have accounted for all these factors. Here is the graph:

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...k=&type=values

My post has stated that is entirely contingent on other alliances choosing to persist (this is beyond our control). If they want to overcome Apprime I'd strongly recommend continuing given the above, partcularly with respect to the differences in value and the ability for Apprime to outroid pretty much everyone. So that's how it stands in terms of you and your rivals. Okay you might not be first in roid count, but they still have some way to go before they can even be comfortable with how it stands.

Quote:
Oh and incidently, referring to the last sentence, Apprime is simply defending/FC'ing/Retaling at the moment, so it's hardly poignant to claim that it's made up of selfish players when in reality everyone is giving their time and effort for the betterment of the alliance.
All I said was that I was happy with our current status. I've barely talked about favouritism in your alliance beyond that two galaxies are likely to be favoured because of the number of Apprime in them (which is a valid tactical reason, although not necessarily one that focuses on the wellbeing of the tag as a whole in the short term).

I mean I thought I was pretty nice in my last post but oh well you can't please everyone

*Edit: these figures are sourced from our arbiter. Not exactly an objective source, but it has a history of being generally quite reliable.

Last edited by lokken; 16 Jul 2009 at 23:11.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 23:09   #78
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Yeah the second paste I meant to say logs, i.e. the one he pasted of CarDi saying "i'm ordering you too" or something. As for Londo, the majority of the second to last paragraph of Loks post is aimed to create that opinion.
Actually it says that our response is warranted given what was aimed at us. We're more than happy to adapt to whatever is thrown at us to be honest, that's what planetarion is all about, isn't it?

There's "justifying a significant response" and "complaining about incoming". Much like there's an attack on alliance and a simple galaxy raid which is meaningless. We didn't complain, we acted instead!
Unread 16 Jul 2009, 23:52   #79
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Actually one of your members said it was rather boring in Asc now, and noone did anything for the alliance. You didnt even arrange raids most of the nights.
So maybe you should go back to your own alliance and try making it better instead of producing shit about apprime, because none of it makes any sense to apprime members
Or you could pass it on, because you are basically a lazy alliance player.
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 00:24   #80
lokken
BlueTuba

I haven't said anything about Apprime except comment on some statistics and pointed out that you defend two galaxies more heavily. The rest is general commentary on the political situation. What is there to be confused about? Goodness me, I haven't even said Apprime were bad anywhere. They were my favourites to win the round (see predictions thread) and remain so.

As for making Ascendancy better: I'd ask Rob to come out of retirement to help out JBG, but it would be embarassing for the both of us
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 01:23   #81
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

i like apprime, i find playing in an alliance with cardinal surprisingly pleasant. maybe its cause im not idling much and taking part in small talk, but i find him easy to communicate with over alliance issues. maybe my opinions would differ if the 'defleeching' accusations affected me personally but i think elviz and cardi are doing a good job with high activity levels. they are also clearly taking responsibility and charge over defense situations etc.

[08:56] <CBA> 2 waves
[08:56] <CBA> sk's
[08:56] <CBA> no def again
[08:56] <CBA> yay
[08:57] <carDi> come online when called
[08:57] <carDi> next time
[08:57] <CBA> carDi go **** urself
[08:57] <CBA> u ****ing prick ****
[08:57] <carDi> ?
[08:57] <cbk-zzz> LOL
[08:57] * P sets mode: -o CBA
[08:57] * carDi sets mode: +b CBA!*[email protected]
[08:57] * CBA was kicked by carDi (bye)

this threads all a bit of a mountain out of a molehill tbh.
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 01:31   #82
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
this threads all a bit of a mountain out of a molehill tbh.
Welcome to AD.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 04:12   #83
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Cardi's actually pretty cool, although almost definitely insane. Having been in a gal with him I wouldn't say he was any more selfish than most when it comes to defence.

I'm not sure why Hanzi is getting so bent out of shape though, most of us are pretty impressed with Apprime's defence performance so far. It will be interesting to see which cracks first, the incoming block or the defence. I'm hoping there's a little more spine to the group attacking than there has been in some previous rounds.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 06:08   #84
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
You didnt even arrange raids most of the nights.
The whole point of ascendancy is that ppl are supposed to run it themselves; raids disappeared because so many ppl were soloing, in the original spirit of ascendancy, that take up on the raids were abysmal, it thus became not worth setting up a raid.
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 07:31   #85
Considence

Considence has a spectacular aura aboutConsidence has a spectacular aura about

Someone give hanzi back his rattle.

Cardi proved himself last round by changing xvx's fortunes, he certainly brigns a lot of activity and determination to an alliance. This thread is oddly lacking JM's valued contribution though, did he get banned?
Considence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 08:09   #86
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
However he is laughing his ass off on IRC at you all :>
Backstabber!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 09:07   #87
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are a pretty good DC, but you seem to be incapable of DCing AND calling people online.
Hey at least he doesn't send fake recall sms'es to other alliances!
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 09:16   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

Jm isnt one ive banned, no.
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 09:49   #89
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considence View Post
Someone give hanzi back his rattle.

Cardi proved himself last round by changing xvx's fortunes, he certainly brigns a lot of activity and determination to an alliance. This thread is oddly lacking JM's valued contribution though, did he get banned?
http://i39.tinypic.com/23m7tjd.jpg

^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 11:12   #90
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hude View Post
hey at least he doesn't send fake recall sms'es to other alliances!
HELLO HUDE.

how are you
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 11:21   #91
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

To be honest, what the hell is up with everybody discussing and judging def leeching in apprime or not?

You play for Apprime, you knew it would probably happen, ergo apprime members are fine with it (and if you're not, you made a piss poor choice joining it tbh) -- there's no point for outsiders to even discuss this. They made their choice, if it was a good or a bad one will show, like it did with CBA. Besides, if cardi made an alliance just to cover his ass then he certainly did an excellent job, demonstrated by the fact that all of us are hitting them - not trying to nullify the contributions of others here.

What's all the fuss? Play your own game, let them play theirs. So far they're doing just fine for an alliance that's apparently filled with selfish, def-leaching, evil, reject players.
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 11:52   #92
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
So far they're doing just fine for an alliance that's apparently filled with selfish, def-leaching, evil, reject players.
EY!

almost all my pa friends are in apprime!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 12:15   #93
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
EY!

almost all my pa friends are in apprime!
And yet you chose not to join them
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 12:27   #94
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

perhaps there is hope for him yet...
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 12:36   #95
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

wish dislikes cardi because he pretends to be ldk or something but never used to be

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 12:39   #96
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
HELLO HUDE.

how are you
HI KEIZARI

i'm great. (in many ways) sup with you
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 12:41   #97
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
wish dislikes cardi because he pretends to be ldk or something but never used to be
Your trying hard but you still got it wrong
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 12:42   #98
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude View Post
HI KEIZARI

i'm great. (in many ways) sup with you
I'm cool. A little bored at work.

MacTanzu has invited us all to a meet at his place some time in the autumn. You're coming too?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 12:50   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
But you keep avoiding the obvious point here, and i can say it one more time. Elviz do those things for others
As cardi would say...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Unread 17 Jul 2009, 13:34   #100
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
And yet you chose not to join them
a couple of reasons:

1. I dont want to play with domantaz for some time, if evert again. Also, the fact that some of the liths left / emoed when I kicked domantaz, and didnt believe me -> then go on and play with the same guy who ****ed their round r30 the next round without anything. Just makes me loose all respect to them, and the group overall. cardi is not a reason at all here. He never betrayed my trust, as we didnt play together. That hes an idiot is nothing new. But cardi is NOT a reason at all for me. I can accept idiots, and cardi is actually cool when u play with him, and dont talk about pa! <3

2. OuZo group is playing. I just love some of them so much, and its fun to play with them again <3 The ouzo group joined p3ng, an alliance I find more to my liking day by day! I didnt really like it at first!

3. Out of respect for those who want to play a friendly round in apprime. I know I would just be a drama lama -> why I didnt join.
Also why I didnt rejoin asc for r31 I spose ( I thought the lith group would be there before foxman lured me into wafhh shit )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
not really correct, and not a reason either.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote