User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 19 Jun 2009, 04:11   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Howling Rain Round 32

Quote:
“The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care.”

Do you follow the group without thnking for yourself ?
Do you want a quiet round, where everything is planned for you ?
Do you follow instructions despite your opinions that they are wrong without speaking up ?

Then Howling Rain is not the alliance for you !

Wolves think for themselves, volunteer opinions without censure, take the path of honour even if that path maybe lined with danger .
Are you a new player, who doesnt want Noob!! yelled at them ?
Do you want to learn to play the game, not be told what to do ?
Do you want to test limits, create new strategies with like minded individuals ?
Do you want a community that will not condemn your personal beliefs, insult your race, colour or choice of religion ?
Do you want a place where above all else to be you is the important part of being there ?
Do you want a fun a and enlightening place to play the game ?
Do you have an downloadable irc client capapble of running two servers ?
Are you a veteran player who is willing to teach and who wants a relaxed atmosphere and good company ?
Do you want to become one with your inner wolf ?

Then your place is in Howling Rain !

We have nightly attacks, defence and attack tech, arbiter and forums (as any good alliance needs) and our own irc server, we can be an effective alliance, all it needs is your paws to make it the community it has remained since Round 2 !

join #hr on netgamers and talk to an @
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 18:51   #2
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Howling Rain Round 32

What alliance does condemn your personal beliefs, insult races, colours and choices of religion?
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 23:10   #3
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly View Post
What alliance does condemn your personal beliefs, insult races, colours and choices of religion?
lol.... You seriously never want me sitting next to you in the pub :P

Goodluck HR
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 13:16   #4
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
note the wording - i didnt say alliance, i said community !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 15:55   #5
burgess
ePNS HC

burgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
note the wording - i didnt say alliance, i said community !
So you aren't an alliance? Then why are you posting here?! GB2 change.org!
"Three days after the event the users of LambdaMOO arranged an online meeting"... "to discuss what should be done about Mr. Bungle. The meeting lasted approximately two hours and forty-five minutes, but no conclusive decisions were made."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_in_Cyberspace

"This latest incident comes in the wake of a February episode in which an ambulating chatbot device created at Caltech was programmed to repeat the phrase "I am a faggot" while locomoting across campus."
burgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 16:25   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Any alliance that has Cardi in it