User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2004, 20:20   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Oceans Twelve

should i go or not?
has anyone seen it yet?
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 20:22   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Oceans Twelve

No, but come on, it's going to be shit isn't it now.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 20:25   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
No, but come on, it's going to be shit isn't it now.
ofc its going to be shit. i haven't seen a single good movie this year. the question is how shit it is.
(ok, except maybe 'sky captain and the world of tomorrow', but after what i read on imdb.com i guess i'm the only one who thinks so)
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 20:48   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I've seen it. I don't remember if it was good or not.
Edit: oh I was thinking of eleven.

Last edited by queball; 17 Dec 2004 at 22:09.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 21:03   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I might download it based on the fact it was partially recorded in the Netherlands.

And apparently George Clooney is an ass.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 21:57   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Oceans Twelve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
And I'd like to take George Clooney up the ass.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:06   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Gayness
That, was just was not funny.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:07   #8
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
ofc its going to be shit. i haven't seen a single good movie this year. the question is how shit it is.
(ok, except maybe 'sky captain and the world of tomorrow', but after what i read on imdb.com i guess i'm the only one who thinks so)
If you're going to cinema for a social event then yeah, **** it, go. However, if you want to go to the cinema to see a good movie i'd give it a miss.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:08   #9
wu_trax

going now. ill give you an update in a few hours.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:38   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apparently , its distinctly ordinary.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:58   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Scatwot is a good film, but it should be better.

Now The Incredibles, that's a good film.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 01:28   #12
wu_trax

back. pretty much entertaining, but if has the worst ending i have ever seen in a movie. it doesnt make any sense whatsoever.
If you are able to block out such things as logic or you are going to watch it while you are terribly drunk you gonna enjoy it.
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 03:18   #13
macros69
Um....... Macros

macros69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I thought eternal sunshine of the spotless mind was good
macros69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 14:08   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Now The Incredibles, that's a good film.
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 14:11   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I thought Men on Fire was pretty decent or even rather good.
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 04:15   #16
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
should i go or not?
has anyone seen it yet?
Was great tbh!

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:26   #17
Weeks
Banned

wu_trax is it shit or what?
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 23:55   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
the worst ending i have ever seen in a movie.
in the words of Flavius "yr rong"

Matrix Revolutions & Hulk beat it hands-down
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 23:59   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah yes, the sacrilege that was the 2nd and 3rd matrix films...
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 13:17   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I'll tell you why the Hulk was crap - in the Summer in Florida, I spent my time watching it up along with uncle and his daughter (rest were asleep) til bout 2am drinking etc. - the ending was bollox - then we had to wake up @ 6am to leave in-order to get to the theme-parks (recurrent thing for that week) nice & early -
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 13:25   #21
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
wu_trax is it shit or what?
if you are able to ignore that the end makes no sense whatsoever it's nice. It has lots of great actors and I really laughed a few times.
It had the potential to be a really good movie, unfortunately they messed up the storyline. But given the current alternatives, it's still worth watching.
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 13:28   #22
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Ah yes, the sacrilege that was the 2nd and 3rd matrix films...
I wouldn't even go so far and call them films. It was just moving pictures with a lot of pseudo-philosophical babbling.
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 13:57   #23
nick
modest sagacity

nick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura about

5/10
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 15:33   #24
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I thought Men on Fire was pretty decent or even rather good.
Man on Fire was even better, if only because it actually exists.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 11:36   #25
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Man on Fire was even better, if only because it actually exists.
perhaps he meant "3 men on fire" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379551/ which has a fairly cool plotoutline ?
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote