User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 05:32   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
So bush validated invading Iraq on chemical weapons...

Hell we all know hypocrisy is rife though

I don't know where to start, first they say it's cause he's got WMD, then just chemical warheads, then it's cause of human rights abuses....

WHY THE **** DON'T THEY REMOVE THE LOG FROM THEIR OWN EYE BEFORE REMOVING THE SPLINTER FROM THEIR NEIGHBOURS.....

I want to know how any american (I know not a LOT do but I know there is enough to substantiate this whole war effort in the end) could feel in anyway that they were accomplishing something justified.

I mean every country in the world has a right to invade USA on these terms.... Let's face it you DO Have WMD's and are working on making more. You do use chemical weapons (and landmines still sheesh). You do violate human rights from guatanomomomomo bay(spelling) to trying to repel abortion to the iraqi prisoner scandal to the fact that canada have given refugee status to an american reservist who did not want to fight in this war.....

Yet you apathetic americans that are against all this, all I see from nearly each and everyone I meet on the internet says... "Oh I can't do anything about it I hate it I really can't do anything myself".

Which brings me to how you are under a dictatorship purely because your organisational and community rights have been stripped away with insidious legislation and misappropriate labelling.

You try and run a co-operative, next thing you know your fellow american's are accusing you of bribing your work force.... You try and start a group a community something that discusses issues... you are suddenly either a cult, a militia or terrorists.... Hell you even lately attempted to strip greenpeace of it's charitable status and sue them over the whole sailor law... (they boarded a ship to protest and instead the american's dug up some ages old law to protect ships from being boarded by prostitute's for business to try and bring them down cause they fight for something which is just.)

God how do you attain any level of sanity in that god forsaken shit hole?

THIS isn't something RECENT this isn't something done by ONE crazy cuckoo in office YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR 40 ****ING YEARS PERHAPS THAT'S A ****ING STATEMENT.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 06:53   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So bush validated invading Iraq on chemical weapons...

ok...
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 07:30   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Nice rant... Me like...
\o/
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 08:00   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Someone take the keyboard away from Paul , his ADHD is playing up again.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 08:12   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

/me loves this rant
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 08:15   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The americans are pretty wack.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 09:01   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

What? America has Weapons of Mass destruction too??? Why hasn't someone being telling me this for years????????
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 09:06   #8
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: So bush validated invading Iraq on chemical weapons...

Rant of the Week
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 16:53   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

uhm thanks I guess.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:01   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Someone take the keyboard away from Paul , his ADHD is playing up again.
i have adhd and id never write such an unoriginal thread (or at least it wouldnt be so damn long). dont compare me to him

it was a pleasant read however.