User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:38   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
So, I tried Unreal Tourney 2004 on Assault map

Hot damn, MrL I blame you for not telling me what damn fun convoy was. Nothing like haivng your guy get run over by 10 foot high wheels. I just might buy it at release now since they tend to have a smaller user base.

PS, I played the MAC verson on one of those overpriced dual processors. Just didn't look as nice in openGL mode.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:40   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, I tried Unreal Tourney 2004 on Assault map

Assault mode is pretty , but it was in Unreal Tournament, so I didn't really feel the need to comment.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:41   #3
Intrepid00

Yea, but bombing run is pretty
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:42   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bombing Run is really good, if you have a team who can play it.

Unfortunately, bots and public servers generally aren't good for this (especially given the preponderance of publics to be full of morons), so it's quite to get into.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:55   #5
Intrepid00

The bots actually where not to bad on assault. For Example, they lined up in a V formation on the blow up the repair ship door and all pulled out the chaingun and just mowed down the other bots.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 08:08   #6
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

onslaught > assault

after UT2k3 I think its shocking that 2K4 is actually quite good :P
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote