User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Sep 2003, 04:56   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
"Nip and Tuck"

Hey guys, do you think it would be if I styled my hair like that "Irish villain" in Charlie's Angels: Full Chortle movie?

Eerily enough, I believe JBOY had the "style" first (without the abdominal muslces et al).
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 05:49   #2
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Fk that, get a mullet!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 07:02   #3
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Fk that, get a mullet!
This man speaks the truth.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 13:23   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im going for the collin farrel 'look at my hair its going EVERYWHERE!!!!!"!"£!"£"34325436'

HOWEVER
sadly i had it cut about 5mm too short and now have to have the

LOOK I ONCE PLAYED A LOVABLE BLUE HEDGEHOG IN A WELL KNOWN SEGA GAME
look

oh dear :-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 13:24   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Incidently nip tuck is quite a good FX Series. Go watch it..
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:23   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i go for the "im not a pretentious twat, this is my actual hair" look

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:24   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
short back and sides, indeed
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:26   #8
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i go for the "im not a pretentious twat, this is my actual hair" look
PICS NOW

TA
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:30   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going with the 'haircuts cost too much, let's save it for later' look.

Matrim
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:37   #10
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Re: "Nip and Tuck"

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Hey guys, do you think it would be if I styled my hair like that "Irish villain" in Charlie's Angels: Full Chortle movie?

Eerily enough, I believe JBOY had the "style" first (without the abdominal muslces et al).

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0305357/CAFT-357.jpg << like this guy? (without the nakedness etc. ofcourse)

i'd say GO FOR IT!..or not..it wont make me any less bored...so I dont care really..or do I? no I dont
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 01:48   #11
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: "Nip and Tuck"

Quote:
Originally posted by SepH
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0305357/CAFT-357.jpg << like this guy? (without the nakedness etc. ofcourse)
Yes.

JJ: It's creepy and disturbing. I also couldn't get past the second level boss.

:'(
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 02:32   #12
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
MMMM Yes please.

PS - Your sock is in your pants.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 03:18   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my haircut says 'good morning'
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:17   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Better that than "I just died in your arms tonight."
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:20   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

'Nip and tuck'.

How quaint.

More like 'Fix my big fat arse'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 17:08   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Cul-De-Sac
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote