User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 14:02   #1
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Your most twisted fantasy?

Avril lavigne, an electrial flex cord and a nice wide leather belt.

Back ground music, System of a down - chop suey.

I may or may not need help.

I may also get banned from Oban now
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 14:12   #2
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation A button with "Delete Planet Earth" on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 14:23   #3
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Having an undo button that worked in RL...

that would be awesome!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 14:25   #4
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot

that would be awesome!
Or a quicksave/Quick load option, for re-living good times and avoiding the bad
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 14:37   #5
Lord Talon

Lord Talon is an unknown quantity at this point
everyone else would leave my planet ;D
Lord Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 14:50   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
would get me banned if i described it on here
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 14:50   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot

that would be awesome!
Yeah!!
I always hope for an undo button on a whiteboard or something... whenever you erase something someone changes his mind and you can start all over again.

Or breaking Bush's neck when he's holding a public speech... that's wickid sick too
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:07   #8
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Zeus with a blow up sheep, oh wait, that happened.
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:32   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Screwing a dog up the butt while the dog is screwing the misses.

No wait, thats my second sickest fantasy.

The sickest would be to pull an unborn baby from its mothers womb with my bear hands and eating it 'McChicken sandwich style'. Mmmmm
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:32   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
With HP Sauce naturally

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:36   #11
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Well of course.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:51   #12
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
That would be chopping up a variety of people I have a disliking for with a medium sized axe.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 17:53   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
That I just could point and laugh my arse off when love turns it's ugly head
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:27   #14
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't have one of those, they're all equally sick.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:35   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Your most twisted fantasy?

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
You won't get banned from Oban. Remember we have our very own Avril Lavigne, I'm sure I can sort something out for you :p

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:11   #16
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by SepH
Or a quicksave/Quick load option, for re-living good times and avoiding the bad
you'd still have to go through the bad once.

what you want is a cheat code that skips you past that bottomless pit crap in level 6...i mean that jumps you straight forward to when you are a playboy ceo.

oh, and godmode.

can't forget godmode.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 00:38   #17
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
It's not particularly sick but my most recent one came to me in a dream. I pushed a small child (bout the age of 3) into a pool. The whole thing was just great the way it looked so shocked that an adult would do that. The end was the mother trying to accuse me of it but I turned around and made her feel bad for even accusing me.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 12:35   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your most twisted fantasy?

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Avril lavigne, an electrial flex cord and a nice wide leather belt.

Back ground music, System of a down - chop suey.
I like your way of thinking, Mr Plasma.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 13:41   #19
plasmas_arms
Banned

I think some of you may have missed the point of this thread.....

Sarah, since avril got fired perhaps I could offer an alternative employment option....

...Whats Operation Ore??

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 13:43   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
would get me banned if i described it on here
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 13:48   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the stuff that comes out my mouth is sick and fantastical.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 17:59   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i like being quoted in this thread
errrrr, without going into any kind of detail, a bit of DOM/SUB comes into it.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 20:37   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
i like being quoted in this thread :D
I'm intrigued... are you the DOM or the SUB ? :p

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 20:45   #24
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
you'd still have to go through the bad once.

what you want is a cheat code that skips you past that bottomless pit crap in level 6...i mean that jumps you straight forward to when you are a playboy ceo.

oh, and godmode.

can't forget godmode.
/spawnmass Beer
/spawnmass Pizza
/spawnmass ChristinaAguilera

DONE!!!
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 20:46   #25
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
i like being quoted in this thread
Dirty Old Men / Student Union Buildings?
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 20:50   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to get the gay people that fancy me and cut out their male g-spot bit and seal up their bottom holes. In addition to this, I'd take what ever it is in the man's groinal region which makes him orgasm.

I think that's fair justice.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 01:22   #27
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Do you have a saddlebag?

Unread 23 Aug 2003, 01:28   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
SILENCING THE SHRILL LAUGHTER OF CHILDREN
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 02:15   #29
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
TRUE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FAMILY ROOM IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE BAR WHERE YOU ARE WORKING ALL NIGHT FFS
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 04:14   #30
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
wanking while having a stigmata.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 09:23   #31
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
/comedy nodrog option
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 13:47   #32
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Do you have a saddlebag?
Be my Pony baby!