User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:12   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
so like i was leaving school

and i was walking to the train station and this pikey says to me "give me your phone" and i'm like "**** off" and he's like "what did you just say" and i said "i told you to ****.......off" and the he sets on me and tries to punch me but i grab his arms and then collapse his knees so he falls on them then i bashed him in the face with my knee and stole his cap then i was like "that's what happens when you mess with the dude" and he's just like totally crying on the floor and i'm just like laughing my head off he had all his little pikey friends but after they saw what i was like they were like "wtf, stay well away from this guy he totally kicks ass" and then anyway i was on the train station platform texting my girl and i ****ing dropped my phone onto the tracks so i jumped on and was like "****!" becuase the train was 5 seconds away and coming in fast so i was like "pick up the phone richard!" and i did and then just jumped back onto the platform and i missed the train by a minisecond and then everybody was like "man you nearly died" and i was like "yeah well I needed to get my phone" and they were like "you're crazy" and i was like "I so am" it was like a well cool day i just totally kicked arse and afterwards was like "man i'm the coolest cat in town, miaow!"
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:13   #2
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
cool
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:16   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Texting your girl?

And when you say pikey, do you mean gypsy traveller or just some sort of general undesirable?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:17   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
general undesirable
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:38   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you dont have a phone
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:40   #6
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Now thats realultimatepower :ninja:
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:40   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
are you muslim?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 23:07   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this reminds me of the computer guy from the office in season 2 when hes talking about karting.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 23:15   #9
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
this reminds me of the computer guy from the office in season 2 when hes talking about karting.
keith
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 23:23   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"right well i was doing it once...
and um i was bombing it round
and some idiot had left like a ramp thing out

i could see the people going 'oh my god...if that guy hits that ramp, going at that speed, hes definitly dead.'

i hit the ramp
took off in the air. i turned over in the air.

and they were going "well hes definitly dead now"
then landed on my wheels.
pulled over and said 'what were you worrying about?'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 23:23   #11
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Texting your girl?

And when you say pikey, do you mean gypsy traveller or just some sort of general undesirable?
general undersirable "pikeys" make up roughly 60% of the british population

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 01:44   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"And I was like on the Go Kart track, going round, and the guy who worked there came up to me and said "Oi mate, no professionals" and i said "im not a professional" and he said "Well you ****ing should be!""

bah, i cant remember it exactly

is there a series 2 script book/video ANYTHING out yet?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 01:52   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This is not true, Bloomers would cry like the gay he is and then come home to mommy to cry
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 12:19   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I read the first bit and I thought it was a story about how some **** tryed to sue you for stopping him from stealing yer phone.

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 13:40   #15
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
i recons thats a load of ****e.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:19   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
yeah i was like totally not believing a word you said man yeah, innit man yeah bling mother down wit da hood and that innit. etc etc etc

so at a guess i'd say that the story was true up until "and this pikey says to me..." how about you get a life and stop making up a load of crap just to make yourself look 'cool'? and STOP TALKING LIKE A TOWNIE!!!!!!

here endeth the piss take
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:22   #17
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Bloomers for president.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:39   #18
Freakozoid
Anon.