User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:32   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
GD Pantheon

If we were Gods and Goddesses, what would we be the Gods and Goddesses of?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:33   #2
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
[predictable]Dookie Velvet would be the god of crap threads[/predictable]
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:34   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd be like Zeus, with the thunderbolts and the banning and the pain in the glaven
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:35   #4
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'd be like Zeus, with the thunderbolts and the banning and the pain in the glaven
nad teh typso
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:52   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Osiris

"King of the Gods"

[edit]you didnt state which 'era'

so i chose egypt - haha[/edit]
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:54   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Aphrodite.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok.. prolly more like Athena :P
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:03   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I am Hymen, the Greek god of marriage and who symbolises the oath of marriage, love, and virginity.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:40   #8
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Agnostos Theos - the unknown god. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:49   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Actually, I'd be the old testament Jehovah.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 02:46   #10
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Take a WILD WILD guess. [Hi Cyp]
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 08:48   #11
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
BLASPHEMY! STONE HIM!

i would be like exar kun.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 09:15   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I would be Thor, God of Thunder!
And I would run around with my hammer smiting everyone (+5 lightning strike)
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:06   #13
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
I would be...

Horus

'The One Far Above'
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:08   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I would be the God of Fertility.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:20   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
If MrL was a superhero, he would be "Mr Empirical."

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:23   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
If MrL was a superhero, he would be "Mr Empirical."
That's Empiricism Man, thank you very much.

I wonder how many times on average I've said a varient of the word empirical this year.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:26   #17
Radical Edward

Quote:
That's Empiricism Man, thank you very much.

I wonder how many times on average I've said a varient of the word empirical this year.
I'm the Empirical man
I'm the Empirical man
Incredible how you can
verify me

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:27   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Through repeatable experiments!
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:30   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i will be Khatimi, who is apparently a god of 'big shiny things'

although i dont know if i believe http://www.fadetoblack.com/consumerr...rfindings.html
that site, as some of the other 'findings' are quite funny
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:30   #20
Radical Edward

Quote:
Through repeatable experiments!
hold on, I'm working on the lyrics dude... I dunno if "through repeatable experiments" works anywhere in Queen's Invisible man.

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:31   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I shall be 'Old Father Time'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:36   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
hold on, I'm working on the lyrics dude... I dunno if "through repeatable experiments" works anywhere in Queen's Invisible man.
When you hear a sound
That you just can't place
Feel somethin' move
That you just can't trace
When something sits
On the end of your bed
Don't turn around
When you hear me tread

actually fits 'empricial man' rather well.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:40   #23
Radical Edward

Quote:
When you hear a sound
That you just can't place
Feel somethin' move
That you just can't trace
When something sits
On the end of your bed
Don't turn around
When you hear me tread

actually fits 'empricial man' rather well.
oh it is all rather fine, largely I suspect due to the nature of being invisible and empirical being pretty well linked, but I was just looking to see if there is anything that can be changed to make it a bit more scientific and empirically based.

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:44   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
oh it is all rather fine, largely I suspect due to the nature of being invisible and empirical being pretty well linked, but I was just looking to see if there is anything that can be changed to make it a bit more scientific and empirically based.
Is the song independently repeatable?
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:52   #25
Radical Edward

Quote:
Is the song independently repeatable?
well they will all be linked to the same lyric-source.

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:53   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
well they will all be linked to the same lyric-source.
Can we get a wave function for this song?
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:56   #27
Radical Edward

well it might need a bit of fourier analysis, but f we base it on the four beats to the bar, and stick within human aural limits, I don't see why not.

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:10   #28
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there a god of hijacking?
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:13   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
And if not

WHY NOT?
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:15   #30
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
are you hinting something?

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:17   #31
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Dionysis - god of a piss-up
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:23   #32
Radical Edward

the "Oh God" of Hangovers.

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:24   #33
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And if not

WHY NOT?
PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEee tell me you got this line from red dwarf PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 13:09   #34
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
right now I feel like Bilious the Oh God of Hangovers
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 13:11   #35
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
right now I feel like Bilious the Oh God of Hangovers
this is probably one of the funniest things that pratchett thought of.

Unread 11 Jun 2003, 15:35   #36
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
does that make you yahwe?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:30   #37
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
i would be like exar kun.
At least you have the most bitchin' lightsaber in the universe, heh.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 22:12   #38
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Loki

because he rocks ffs

here, have a picture of him beeing evil

http://web.tiscali.it/mitiscandinavi/loki.htm
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote