User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:43   #1
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Talking Evenescence : Bring me to Life

TUUUUUUUUUUUNE!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:45   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fs.

This tune is 'old', and Kura thought Electric Six were an unknown band before Gay Bar.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM!"
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:48   #3
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
The annoying bloke ruins in imo

But i agree
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:51   #4
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Did I claim it was new?
Do I give a **** if im not with the program?

I mearly stated that it was a Top Tune.
"Smells like een Spirit" is old ffs, and is still a tune.

AND BEFORE YOU RANT, I am not comparing the two songs in any way either.

Get with the whole "reading the thread before you post" program, retard.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:59   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Yeah, good song.
I might even go as far as downloading more of their songs as they're released.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:00   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
Get with the whole "reading the thread before you post" program, retard.
My way provides marginally more amusment for me.

So no.

But cheers anyway.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:48   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
hay guys i heard that evanescence was just linkin park with boobs
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:06   #8
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
eh

i just saw them live yesterday, only song that the guy sings/raps in his bring me to life.

so no, not really like linken park, and yes, they were amazing.

and the chick is hot
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:13   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Male vocallist ruins the song.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:14   #10
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Male vocallist ruins the song.
thats why he barely sings
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:24   #11
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by PureviL
thats why he barely sings
I would hope so too.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:57   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Male vocallist is the front-man for the band 12 Stones. They are terrible live. Moving along...

Evanescence is ace. I actually spent money on their album, and I have yet to regret such an investment. Amy Lee's voice is superb.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:43   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
linkin park with boobies
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:44   #14
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
There's a version of the song before they added the male vocals. It should be floating about on KaZaA somewhere.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:50   #15
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Amy Lee's voice is superb.

She sings through her nose, in much the same way as our good friends, the Pet Shop Boys.

Granted, the end result is quite lovely, but her voice isn't all that great.

It's passable at best, and at worst no better than anything I've heard from Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera. Until she starts sounding like the chick from Nightwish, she's your average girl rock singer.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:52   #16
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I can't help but heave whenever I hear such horrible metal riffing.

Although generally I don't care much for female singers, she sounds quite decent.

Madder Mortem anyone?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:31   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Pet Shop Boys are catchy.

Christina Aguililiariaigigialagaga admittedly has fantastic pipes. Though her music is trash.

Amy Lee has a voice built differently. I didn't say she was any Charllotte Church or Sarah Brightman, merely I feel her voice is "superb" to my liking.

So neener neener neeeeeeeeeeener!
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 20:57   #18
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I didn't say she was any Charllotte Church or Sarah Brightman,
hmm

anyway the rest of the album is utter pish.

Having had it for nigh on a month now, real version not pirated, I can safely say its ****e.

watch out for the Darkness, who are complete ****e, they will be stupidly big.

The only decent thing out at the moment is that Athlete single which is fantastic. Best single of the year.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 21:01   #19
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
the local radio station is playing it all the time, its coming out of m y nose fs
so im tempted to say: gay, GAY, GAY
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 21:22   #20
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Re: eh

Quote:
Originally posted by PureviL
i just saw them live yesterday, only song that the guy sings/raps in his bring me to life.

so no, not really like linken park, and yes, they were amazing.

and the chick is hot
so did I

did you see them on Pinkpop perchance?
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:38   #21
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/jowhiley...ce_jun03.shtml

acoustic version with amy lee singing and some guy on guitar very good
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:46   #22
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
the thing is its the first number 1 of the year, that is rock...........
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:16   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
did busted not get to number one ? (i actually dont know)

sadly though

EVANESCENCE ARE A CHRISTIAN BAND

oh well, never mind eh?
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:31   #24
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by starmog
the thing is its the first number 1 of the year, that is rock...........
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
did busted not get to number one ?
Busted is NOT rock fs, its a boy band who can jump around while strumming their guitars.

Guitars != Rock
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:33   #25
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by JamMak
Busted is NOT rock fs, its a boy band who can jump around while strumming their guitars.

Guitars != Rock
They're (evenescence) not rock it's a kind of Nu Metal (what a ****ing stupid name) cross emo thing.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:36   #26
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Charlotte is nu punk apparantly

btw they are called Evanescence
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:41   #27
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
I like this very much, ace
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:48   #28
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
EVANESCENCE ARE A CHRISTIAN BAND
What does this have to do with anything? They're either good or bad. Their personal beliefs should have little or no bearing on whether you like their music or not.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:05   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
should...

but i didnt design me. so i dont blame myself.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:05   #30
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Ahhhh, I no longer have to say I hate [shouty whiney cheap punky stuff]. I can say "Down With Nu-Punk!"
Ta Muchly

PS. You better be right about that before i look a prat
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:08   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

and busted ARE rock... just very very very poppy rock

like avril... i suppose
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:11   #32
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
but i didnt design me. so i dont blame myself.
"I didn't design myself to hate black people, so it's not my fault" etc etc

Victimization arguments fail when it comes to bigotry.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:12   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

it must be the niggling feeling they are trying to "convert me through song" which i have had quite enough of in my life.

thank you very much sir.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:18   #34
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
"MTV Sell-Outs" is the newest genre they are associated with too.

Quote:
it must be the niggling feeling they are trying to "convert me through song" which i have had quite enough of in my life.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. "Hearing" is something you've apparently not done with the Evanescence album.

P.S. "Bring Me To Life" is actually one of the most boring and bland songs on the whole album. "My Immortal," "Tourniquet," and "Whisper" are ace beyond radio 'recognition' (which is a Communist corporate facade anyway).
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 04:52   #35
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Whisper, and My Immortal are better.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 05:10   #36
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
it's not a bad song...but I hear it about 10 times a day while I'm at work...so I'm kinda gettin sick of it :\
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 09:17   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. "Hearing" is something you've apparently not done with the Evanescence album.

P.S. "Bring Me To Life" is actually one of the most boring and bland songs on the whole album. "My Immortal," "Tourniquet," and "Whisper" are ace beyond radio 'recognition' (which is a Communist corporate facade anyway).
I'm sorry, i don't buy albums based on one single, however good it is, for all i know i'll hate the other songs.

and if the only song i have heard annoys me, then that probably doesn't bode well.

Also, i think my issues with christianity make a hell of a lot more sense than anyone else's beliefs in it, but thats just my opinion, of course.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:17   #38
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I'm sorry, i don't buy albums based on one single, however good it is, for all i know i'll hate the other songs.

and if the only song i have heard annoys me, then that probably doesn't bode well.

Also, i think my issues with christianity make a hell of a lot more sense than anyone else's beliefs in it, but thats just my opinion, of course.
VH1: Did you initially want to be seen as a faith band? What changed?

Lee: I certainly didn't. Other members of the band did. We've always had our own beliefs. I don't think two people in the band think the same thing. In the past, other members of the band, who I won't name, stepped out of their bounds of representing the band and talking about their personal beliefs and it got thrown into the band's beliefs. That's not what this band is about. I don't want to alienate anyone. If you get a Christian message out of our music, cool, that works for you. We're just trying to write about our lives.

'Conversion through song' sounds more like they don't give a toss about moronic idiots like you who dismiss things merely on the grounds of the beliefs of those creating it.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 18:25   #39
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

I know, jesus loves me whatever.

why do i care if they care or not btw? i dont give a toss about them, funnily enough.

you however DO seem to give a toss, enough to try and insult me even! the shock, the horror!

and do my beliefs not count for anything to you? even if they do involve not liking other peoples. mean bastard.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 19:15   #40
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i searched 'evanescence is a christian band' on the olde google and got

Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 19:52   #41
HobbieRogue4
etc.

The thing is, until this thread, I never even considered or knew that they were associated in any fashion with Christianity. I consider myself a moderate Christian and if anything, "Tourniquet" which should be something remotely "God-like" seems almost 'anti-Christian' at times.

I really can't believe I'm hearing any spiritual messages through their music. "Bring Me To Life" actually represents human faith-based interaction; placing yourself in the arms of another person, not a diety or God.

But like Sandsnake said, so what if a band is Christian/not? All I care about is what they sound like live heh.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 19:58   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

ah

thats good news

shame i still dont really like the song though
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:11   #43
HobbieRogue4
etc.

I'm "over" the song anyway. That happens after you've heard it 50 million bazillion times and all the other songs are better anyway.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 05:53   #44
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
This band is the biggest bunch of drama queens since Creed.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 21:31   #45
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
What sort of band calls themselves evanescence? 'Yes, we're fking off, thxbye'
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:05   #46
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I give credit to the band..... not the cow who can't sing.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:18   #47
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Christians annoy me.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:50   #48
Mong Is Gay

I like Evaneseanceenscenencesenceandsensibility
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:52   #49
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
Christians annoy me.
Small minded people like you annoy me
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:56   #50
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Small minded people like you annoy me
I have as much repect for christians as i do people who believe in santa claus or the tooth fairy.