User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:05   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
PA celebrity deathmatch

Which two PA 'celebs' would you most like to see in the ring and why?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:07   #2
Idi

Vampy, Surfgirl, jelly, catfight, naked, wrestling.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:09   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Seconded.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:10   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Been Done. Many Times!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:15   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Spinner and Nodrog

A classic
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:18   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Nodrog
Tarantulas v Battleships
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:29   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
posting for shai'll get your account deleted.....
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:48   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Gayle vs Xtrasyn...
\/
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:02   #9
RiCo

Dovey VS Jenny.

And I would like Jenny to win.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:36   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
a Jenny v RageBabe has been on the cards for a good year or so
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 17:13   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 17:19   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
making jenny fight another woman isnt fair, too butch etc

i wouldnt mind seeing Shai gar fight nightsinner

Ive met nightsinner and he is one large mofo. He would waste shai, the pathetic little **** that he is

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 17:20   #13
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Seconded.
Thirded
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 18:00   #14
Einstein
Pretteh fly for a Rabbi

Einstein is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 18:04   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Me versus anyone I don't like, so I can kick their ****ing brains out.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:01   #16
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Threeway, rageybabe vs sevenof9 vs vampy
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:05   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
that thumb sorta reminds me of a duck or turkey or something :\
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:06   #18
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Iniluki, Inf and Idi seeing as every1 gets their names mixed up a fight till the death to see who is the I of gd
cookiemay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:18   #19
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Aryn + Jallovit + Queen + Seven + Vampy + Elle + Jenny + Empress + Andrea + Faireh + Gel + large ring + lots-o-cams + me as judge.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:31   #20
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
All the Shai fanboys to the death, then maybe we'll hear less of what he has to say!
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:46   #21
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Aryn + Jallovit + Queen + Seven + Vampy + Elle + Jenny + Empress + Andrea + Faireh + Gel + large ring + lots-o-cams + me as judge.

no thanks :\
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:48   #22
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
no thanks :\
Yes, please. :P

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:48   #23
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
Iniluki, Inf and Idi seeing as every1 gets their names mixed up a fight till the death to see who is the I of gd
Idler is the I of gd.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:33   #24
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
Yahwee and Denial
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:41   #25
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Good old 'dimmu, vs Gayle.

Bwahaha!

Failing that, Kura vs Shai.

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:42   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Zor
Yahwee and Denial
spiffy

Sevenof9 and Empress please.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:29   #27
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
seconded

p.s

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
As the brightness in her eyes began to flicker, I slowly started to press harder with my thumbs into her throat, raking them against the ridges of her aesophagus. Only now did she start to resist, in the form of a single tear that ebbed and flowed down the side of her face as would a leaf floating in a river. She started to try and take slow long breaths, as trying to breath over my grip was becoming too tireing. The touch of her skin against my cheek, as I leaned in to apply more force, was cold. The flow of blood, of her life, weakening as I kept up the relentless squeeze.
Idi's got my vote

p.s re-read the post I think the Vampy, Surfgirl, jelly, catfight, naked, wrestling. is better though
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:33   #28
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
me vs rit
me vs lord dain
me vs kefalos

me would love that

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:35   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
bloomers naked vs. all
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:37   #30
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Yes, please. :P
well the problem is i wouldn't kill Empy or Elle or Jahllovit or prolly Jenny.

so i'd be fked
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:45   #31
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
well the problem is i wouldn't kill Empy or Elle or Jahllovit or prolly Jenny.

so i'd be fked
Jahl spends several hours a day in the gym training as a thai kickboxer (or used to) so I think the whole thing would be short and brutal.

quite fun to watch though (:
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:01   #32
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
myself & SiRaD
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote