User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:51   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I endorse this game.

you play it with the cursors and i managed to get a flawless in 3 tries
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:53   #2
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
its more fun playing it in the 'who can make the most painfull accident' way
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:54   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
and if you are really cool, you can do a 360 just after the last respawn point.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:28   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
How can I jump?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:29   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Press up to go faster up a ramp.

Five points is my best (lower=better), but I got that a few weeks ago, when I first played it. I will try and beat that score now.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:48   #6
Azaghal

Azaghal is an unknown quantity at this point
I got 16... are there more levels tho?
Azaghal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:53   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I GOT 90!!! \/ I WIN!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 20:23   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

the first part is easy : you just land on the tube .. wait till you are 'at ease' and then burst through till the end .. the second is starting with full throttle leaning forward and then landing on the big tire.... and fullthrotle further while leaning a bit backward and then forward during the landing and then just continue
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 22:40   #9
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
how the **** do i move what are the controls
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 22:41   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
up to accelerate
left/right to lean
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 22:44   #11
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
which up? up on my keyboard or up on the gameboy type thing? i dont thinks its working
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 23:04   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
which up? up on my keyboard or up on the gameboy type thing? i dont thinks its working
your keyboard .. and you have to lean to place your weight at the proper manner.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 04:43   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Best so far is 35, after 10 minutes of trying
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 05:13   #14
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 05:37   #15
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Theres a game like this i used to play in college. It was free ware and was called elatoman or somthing like that. Anyone know the game? Web searches have found nothing and i wouldnt mind dling itr again. Google has not been my friend
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 06:18   #16
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
Theres a game like this i used to play in college. It was free ware and was called elatoman or somthing like that. Anyone know the game? Web searches have found nothing and i wouldnt mind dling itr again. Google has not been my friend
I've seen several. Never one by that name tho.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 06:56   #17
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
i pressed my keyboard up but it kept falling off the table! I STILL DIDNT GET IT TO MOVE FORWARD. what a lame game.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 08:10   #18
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by W
I've seen several. Never one by that name tho.
that might have been the name of the guy on the bike, i cant remember :/

controlls were the same as the one you linked except you changed directions by pressing space. Any ideas?
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 09:39   #19
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I did it in 5 my first try.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:38   #20
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
that might have been the name of the guy on the bike, i cant remember :/

controlls were the same as the one you linked except you changed directions by pressing space. Any ideas?

it's an ACE game. i played it a couple of years like... TOO MUCH..

ccant make up the name right now..
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:49   #21
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Nice

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:47   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I try again today and I got 10 points on my first go!!!

I RAWK!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 21:06   #23
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
0 poins.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote