User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jan 2003, 03:42   #1
Idi

m7uy ke7yuboa5trd

8eis p5trog5tress8eivel7uy gett8eing wo5trse

8ei w8eill have to bu7uy a new one soon :/

a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
8ei
j
k
l
m
n
o
p
q
5tr
s
t
u
v
w
x
7uy
z
`
54r
76y
83i
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 03:46   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Type with your fingers already - those forehead dibber things are for fingerly-challenged people.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 03:51   #3
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
it created art!
HALLELUJA!
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 04:06   #4
Idi

i
believe
i
spilt
soup
on
it
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 04:20   #5
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
i spilt tea on mine some time ago...

it acted like your does... please accept my condolences
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:37   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hit it a few times, whit a hammer or something similar.
Worked for me once.
ONCE.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:38   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
use . instead of <br>
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 21:42   #8
Idi

I am now the proud owner of a Logitech keyboard with loads of extra buttons and stuff.

The ace thing though is as far as I can tell from the design, it has been built to WITHSTAND spillage! Everything is sealed under the keys so liquid cant get into the bits, AND their are holes so that any liquid will quickly drain away!

ACE