User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jan 2003, 00:27   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
On behalve of:

Scorpio, KoeN, Wouter (007), and the whole RYB gang i wish you a very well new year and that you may get anything you wish for.

If i am not back again in like 9 hours, call the police

kthnxbye

Theamion
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 00:28   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Don't listen to him. He's a tricky one, he is.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 03:36   #3
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Don't listen to him. He's a tricky one, he is.
thats only what the KGB wants you to believe
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 06:56   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
im ight be wastedf but iam t ntuto sure

nn all
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 07:02   #5
Pavil Too

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
im ight be wastedf but iam t ntuto sure

nn all

its very easy to randomly hit keys yet still getting your point across, to try and envoke some kind of 'oh my god he is ****ed' in your readers

i learned this the hard way when i sent a troll email to everyone in my address book claiming that i had swallowed about 60 antideppressants and that i didnt think i would make it through the night

now the truth was that i had only swallowed 15 and i did still think i wouldnt see it through the night however one person on my list phoned round everyone asking 'should i call an ambulance?' and 'is he going to be alright?'

the response to all his questions was always 'its paul, he is just ****ing with us' but that didnt stop me being interrogated by him via email and also over the phone

however i questioned why he didnt phone an ambulance when he obviously thought i was going to die and he became gay and started crying whenever anyone touched his hi fi

DONT BE BLUE, PETER!

and needless to say I had the last laugh.

Pavil
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 08:58   #6
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 14:47   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Oh, happy new year to you too.
And Pavil, you really are evil, are you not?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote