User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:08   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
my plans for tonight

i live a sad and lonely life all by myself in my room. nobody ever comes to visit me, so tonight I've made my plans.

Sure, parties are good. But I can have a party allllll by myself. I'll just play Mafia on my computer until about 11.50. Then I'll watch the TV on my computer in my room, all alone. When it strikes twelve I'm going to quietly cheer to myself and have a sip of Diet Coke. Then after watching Jools Holland I shall go to bed and sleep, having wasted another New Year.

I have ruined all chances of me having a good, fun, fulfilled life. Nighty night. Happy New Year et al.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:13   #2
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
mines the same

all my friends are thinking the same it seems

I got lots of beer though so im OK

it either that or go with.........The Parents

Seeing my mum drunk

or more a less carrying her home is notmy thought of a "jolly" new year
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:14   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My plans are washing up & getting dressed - been ill past few days, and then watching the show from Youp van 't Hek, a Dutch cabaretier (cabaret is a bit like stand-up comedy, but then with songs and an actual story-line).

That should bring it close to 12, at which point I may go outside to watch the fireworks and walk over to the large bonfire behind the apartment buildings at the rear end of our house. Any neighbours I meet outside I shall wish a happy new year, before returning inside and going to bed.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:45   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I shall be drunk on a beach with my girlfriend, my mates and about 200 others I guess.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:08   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Another new year's eve wasted for me too. Woohoo.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:13   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
God you are miserable.

I didn't mean that.

I'll be going to a party with some friends I haven't seen for years which will be fun.

I will embarass myself and girlfriend but that will be okay.

Matrim
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:19   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
you should add a knife to the equation
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 22:18   #8
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
that's not very nice
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 22:24   #9
Idi

ive got an essay to do :/
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 22:39   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
I find that very hard to beat.

But I'm off now.

Happy new year.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 00:02   #11
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Me too plus some other assorted homework :((((
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 00:26   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I've got nothing planned, but will probably end up getting stoned.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 00:57   #13
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Rachael has a spectacular aura aboutRachael has a spectacular aura about
Nothing planned, ive had two glasses of baileys

what a great celebration
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 03:40   #14
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
i watched youp's conference laughed my balls off...watched fireworks

got bored, got alone got depressed and went to bed early

i cant sleep though so thats why im here

not that anyone cares though..but perhaps the energy needed to type out this post will make me tired enough to go to sleep

nn
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote