User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:15   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Christmas Theme

Goto "Profile"

Then hit "User Options"

at the bottom will be custom style sets. Select "Christmas" and do whatever you do on these boards.

any comments?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:19   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
I love you Mr Jim
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:21   #3
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
make the tree an image map with a present that links to a random thread.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:26   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
with or without snow?

i quite like the theme so once christmas has passed i just remove it
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:36   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Ho Ho Ho
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:36   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Oh, but it may be a "tad" whiter... IMO it's too red
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:41   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

red is the colour of christmas. also theres green and thers now some snow on the buttons at the top
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:47   #8
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
this theme = teh rox. i hope the snow stays too :/
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:49   #9
Androme

O
M
F
G

it sucks even altho the snow effect is pretty cool

it's just the colours - I dislike red : /
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:54   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I like it....
I only feel that JJ should play a tad more with the white
How about a bit of white as table-border between posts?

(Wait, did the BG color of posts just change to black?)
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:58   #11
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
would be even better if you could get some snow on the advert.

also i dont see the tree.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:13   #12
poshphil
Little Bitch

can you not try white instead of green?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:13   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
would be even better if you could get some snow on the advert.

also i dont see the tree.
Yes, and the Jingle bells

hehehh

We can keep JJ busy the whole night like this...
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:14   #14
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
my CPU hates it, my 56K dial up is constipated, but i like it. Although it could do with more holy and ivy, that one bit at the top isnt enough. And why cant you make a theme for every season? its a brilliant idea. Im ace, give me the ability to see the deleted threads now!
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:18   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

wait wait... this is pretty...

the red/green/red/green posts....

YUO ROCK

I shall find some "christmas smileys" to accompany it with
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:18   #16
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
you ****ed up by implementing the green

also

WE DONT ****ING LIKE THE DROP DOWN MENUS SHOWING THE ADMINS AND THE ACTIVE USERS, JUST GET ****ING RID OF IT
nice way to get taken seriously
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:18   #17
poshphil
Little Bitch

i like the red/green backgrounds too.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:21   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

http://netforbeginners.about.com/lib...-christmas.htm

Replace the with the one with the hat.... it'll rock!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:22   #19
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point
tis nice

I think
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:24   #20
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
all the other styles

appear to have disappeared

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:25   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This theme is not at all christmas-liek
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:27   #22
BesigedB
Darling

is too
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:28   #23
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
it cool
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:34   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
This is fab \o/

Although I would say that as apparently I have a crush on JJ, go figure...
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:36   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Looks a lot more christmassy now \o/

And erm, Gayle, don't worry. We all have a secret crush on JammyJim
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:39   #26
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, CAN I NOT CHANGE BACK THE "RETRO 2" ORANGE AND BLACK STYLE. THE OPTION IN USER PROFILE IS CHRISTMAS OR CHRISTMAS.

I DEMAND ACTION BE TAKEN TO RESTORE THE REST OF THE STYLE SETS, AND I DEMAND THIS ACTION BE TAKEN WHILE I WATCH CHELSEA FC DEFEAT manyoo IN THE WORTHINGTON CUP, AND I EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO CHOOSE "RETRO 2" AS MY PREFERRED SYTLE SET UPON MY RETURN

That is all.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:46   #27
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
It's quite 'ace'
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:47   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
[b]WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, CAN I NOT CHANGE BACK THE "RETRO 2" ORANGE AND BLACK STYLE.
THAT WOULD BE "RETRO 1", BUSTER.

AND EVERYONE WILL ENJOY CHRISTMAS, REGARDLESS OF RACE, COLOUR, GENDER, LENGTH OR POST COUNT. THE JAMMYJIM WILL SEE TO IT.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:49   #29
BesigedB
Darling

retro 2 > retro 1
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:50   #30
Chak

Yeh, how can you go back to the default theme? :/
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:56   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Chak
This is the default theme. It is Christmas and you will enjoy it

At any rate, can you make visited links another colour than unvisited ones? I like being able to see which threads I've read and which ones I haven't
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:57   #32
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Chak
Default themes are SOOOOO 1999

I like this... Altho an extra xmas smiley (HINT) will make it perfect...
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:57   #33
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
bah! humbug!

Can we have at least one of the other styles back - preferably Zik... please....

Xmas smiley goes in here cos it's there: :xmas:
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:16   #34
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
<-- how... "twee"

Has anyone noticed how the santa smiley says "sanat smiley" when you hover over it with your mouse?
Someone needs to learn to spell

<sanat>
:xmas:
</sanat>

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:24   #35
poshphil
Little Bitch

yay that snow is great!!!!!!

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:41   #36
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

argh!

I think there's enough snow without having the ENTIRE background as snow! it's slowing the page down like hell.

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:46   #37
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
hehe, this skin rox..i especially like the falling snow :P

added smileys are also cool...should be more though
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 22:15   #38
BesigedB
Darling

PERFECT

loving it. the low-processor snow is great too.

thank you jj :xmas:
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 22:18   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
:xmas: Class
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 22:21   #40
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Bah, the best part about it is that you can turn it off! :scrooge:

The falling snow background was too much--a lighter snow would have been much better without overdoing it.

Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 22:44   #41
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Now i found out what you all meant in that other thread.
ITS ACE!
:xmas:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:15   #42
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
RV1 > Xmas

Last edited by Dave; 17 Dec 2002 at 23:45.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:43   #43
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Not to shabby, I'll keep it awhile. :xmas:
:santa_wav:
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 01:16   #44
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Hmm, no sir, I don't like it.

Retro 1 all the way.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 01:17   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
this makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

THANKS SPAMMYJIM!
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 10:18   #46
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
you should be put against a wall and ****ing shot
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 10:24   #47
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by hinch
you should be put against a wall and ****ing shot
you should be put against a wall and be f...

oh, we've done that!

we need something new for our sexual repetoire hinch :/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 12:58   #48
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
wakey raping \o/
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 18:46   #49
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
This falling snow thingy is excellent :smiley1:

who needs , when you got :frosty: himself

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 16:46   #50
Androme

these smilies are deadly

already have I seen harmful gases emerge from people's backsides who are addicted to the posting of these smilies