User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:13   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Talking Worst Single ever being released (soon?) (making the cheeky girls look like queen)

Avril Lavigne - Chop Suey

Yes, the same god awful individual piece of crap done by SOAD

You know, its really funny

i never thought id hear a song where the original was so mind bendingly ****, and then hear the cover version, to find its even worse.

Download it for gold purposes

I think if any fkn individuals buy it, ill have to introduce them to my self righteous genocide.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:22   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Heh, you'd still do her though, right?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:26   #3
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Is it actually being released as a single?
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:29   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worst Single ever being released (soon?) (making the cheeky girls look like queen

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

i never thought id hear a song where the original was so mind bendingly ****, and then hear the cover version, to find its even worse..
Its a tragedy indeed.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:29   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i hope so. one of my mates told me she was doing it, and i didnt believe him. So, he came over my house today, and we downloaded it.

It is tear jerkingly terrible

the version i have is a live one though..

Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:31   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I think it may be a joke. Listen to what they say at the end of it.
Something along the lines of "Aww man, we really mangled that song. *laughter* Sorry System of a Down."

It may be serious though, which is a terrifying thought.

Either way, it's the worst song ever.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:33   #7
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
that song is aweful.

And yes i would skiddy, cearly.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:37   #8
Knightpeter

The only decent song I know with Chop Suey in the title is 'cornet chop suey' done by Louis Armstrong I think..
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:39   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ive not heard the Avril Languine version, or the original, but I'm prepared to bet that neither of them are as bad as the original or cover of "A little less conversation".
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 18:49   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Bad!
Even more reason to never turn on the radio.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 19:05   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Ive not heard the Avril Languine version, or the original, but I'm prepared to bet that neither of them are as bad as the original or cover of "A little less conversation".
I dont think you trust in my self righteous suicide, etc

aka, the joke of all ****ing "rock" songs

Unread 16 Dec 2002, 21:00   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
The original SOAD version was cool. But the Lavigne version is crap.

So Deffeh go back to Blue
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 22:05   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worst Single ever being released (soon?) (making the cheeky girls look like queen)

Quote:
I highly doubt it'll be released as a single (or even a B-Side).

And the original's fairly good imho.

But obviously her version is wank.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 22:59   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
The original SOAD version was cool. But the Lavigne version is crap.

So Deffeh go back to Blue
Suicide is cool, d00d! SOAD=FOAD etc. Thats not an insult to the band, its the message in all of their songs.

pathetic, pop drivel, with the integrity of blue

/me stick his good old BiJo on

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 16:03   #15
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
It's a parody which is only about a minute and a half long. If you actually listen to it, she yells "LA LA LA LA LA" in place of some of the lyrics. I strongly doubt it will actually be released as a single.

It's still terrible though.

Also, look for the Tenacious D version, it's quite fantastic.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:14   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i dowloaded that song its the worse cover i ever heard
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:20   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Suicide is cool, d00d! SOAD=FOAD etc. Thats not an insult to the band, its the message in all of their songs.

you've never read the lyrics then have you?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:24   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Taratang
blahblahblah...Tenacious D...blahblahblah... fantastic.
Unlikely.

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:34   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted on some individual website

Wake up
Grab a brush and put a little (makeup),
Grab a brush and put a little,
Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
Hide the scars to fade away the,
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable

You wanted to,
Grab a brush and put a little makeup,
You wanted to,
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup,
You wanted to,
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table,
You wanted to,

I don't think you trust,
In, my, self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die, die,

Wake up,
Grab a brush and put a little (makeup),
Grab a brush and put a little,
Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
Hide the scars to fade away the,
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable

You wanted to,
Grab a brush and put a little makeup,
You wanted to,
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup,
You wanted to,
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table,
You wanted to,

I don't think you trust,
In, my, self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die
In my, self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die

Father, Father, Father, Father,
Father/ Into your hands/I/commend my spirit,
Father, into your hands,

Why have you forsaken me,
In your eyes forsaken me,
In your thoughts forsaken me,
In your heart forsaken, me oh,

Trust in my self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die,
In my self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die.

So in fact, the lyrics are gobbledigook until it gets to the individual "self righteous suicide" bit.
In fact the rest of it is all about scars, and being fake.

In conclusion, whats your point pyro? Now ive read it, the lyrics are veen worse, and its still one of the worst songs to attempt to call itself rok or metal ever.

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:50   #20
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Oh my i never realsied you were all so thick. Shes laughing all the way through, as well as going yadayada
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:45   #21
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
SOAD pretty much > most bands nowadays...

and that cover is pretty much just a joke.. at its best!
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:54   #22
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
SOAD pretty much > most bands nowadays...

and that cover is pretty much just a joke.. at its best!
i always thought Soad were a joke????

you cant mean they seriously expect us to believe they are musicians?

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:55   #23
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
i always thought Soad were a joke????

you cant mean they seriously expect us to believe they are musicians?
if they are not.. who are then?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:59   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:

Any number of bands. Blur, Oasis, etc

even within music i dont like, (the whole "modern rock" bull**** that kerrang has going on) many bands like muse (dont like em) are FAR superior to the excuse for a band that is SOAD

They dont get the whole lyrical integrity thing, do they

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:03   #25
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
i dunno, common rider are pretty cool and releasing music.

I dont really get into much new music, and if i do its stuff know one has heard of. im so goddam punk

#phnx
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:03   #26
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Any number of bands. Blur, Oasis, etc

even within music i dont like, (the whole "modern rock" bull**** that kerrang has going on) many bands like muse (dont like em) are FAR superior to the excuse for a band that is SOAD

They dont get the whole lyrical integrity thing, do they
what lyrical integrety?

And Oasis is as original as beatles was liek ****ing 40 years ago... tho i agree that Blur 'have its moments'..
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:17   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Integrity

Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.

It means not selling out and singing about things they know **** all about. Aka, depression, suicide. Without the line "self righteous suicide" it would have sold half the amount of copies.

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:20   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

2. Moral soundness; honesty; freedom from corrupting influence or motive; -- used especially with reference to the fulfillment of contracts, the discharge of agencies, trusts, and the like; uprightness; rectitude.

An even better explanation.

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:28   #29
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

you did so not get it, and another - blaming bands for what consumers 'swallow'... i bet you blame them for 50% of the suicides among young people too... i reccomend you trying to U N D E R S T A N D the lyrics!

the only reason SOAD sells the amount of album they do is; cus some of their choruses are concidered 'radiofriendly'... and is as easely compared to the amount of albums Oasis sell in due to Gallagher's drug abuse, violence etc...
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:30   #30
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
you did so not get it, and another - blaming bands for what consumers 'swallow'... i bet you blame them for 50% of the suicides among young people too... i reccomend you trying to U N D E R S T A N D the lyrics!

i blame society for dictating to us what we are supposed to like, and the record labels for dictating to the bands what they need to play.

#phnx
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:38   #31
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
i blame society for dictating to us what we are supposed to like, and the record labels for dictating to the bands what they need to play.
ya... and blaming society for dictating us what we are supposed to NOT liek...

alot of people actual think that once a band do some commercial success it means that their musical intension is gone and they have become a product... it isnt always like this. (:
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:39   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:

the only reason SOAD sells the amount of album they do is; cus some of their choruses are concidered 'radiofriendly'... and is as easely compared to the amount of albums Oasis sell in due to Gallagher's drug abuse, violence etc...
i already quoted the lyrics. They mean nothing. N O T H I N G. I dont blame them for suicides, because those who commit suicide, commit suicide for reasons of their own. Reasons deeper than because angels deserve to die. SOAD and co are for attention seekers, and "wannabe" depressants. They SELL to this genre. They KNOW these genres and themes are popular at the moment (lo linkin wank). I actually didnt even mind some of their older ****. Not as good as everyone said it was, but "listenable to".

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:45   #33
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
i already quoted the lyrics. They mean nothing. N O T H I N G. I dont blame them for suicides, because those who commit suicide, commit suicide for reasons of their own. Reasons deeper than because angels deserve to die. SOAD and co are for attention seekers, and "wannabe" depressants. They SELL to this genre. They KNOW these genres and themes are popular at the moment (lo linkin wank). I actually didnt even mind some of their older ****. Not as good as everyone said it was, but "listenable to".
this made my day... (i just knew i would get a decent Linkin Park comparement here, jsut so you should prove to me that you dont know **** what you are talking about...) have a good night and sleep well (:
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:50   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

So your argument for me comparing such **** lyrics as

"i dont think you trust in my self righteous suicide"

to

"i tried so hard and got so far but in theend it doesnt even matter"

is what exactly?

You cant defend it. Thats what. Both bands have been succesful recently because of these parallels. Both bands sell to a genre. Both bands have similar fan bases.

So if you want to take the "DF3" LOL YOU JUST DONT GET IT "tard" approach to a discussion, be my guest. As someone said earlier, you lose by default.

Justify!

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 00:59   #35
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

first of all i dont have a clue what DF3 is all about... and i dont see how fanbase have to do with musical intension... and ill gladly loose by default than loosing cus i was wrong (:
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 01:01   #36
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

justify, or leave.

This is general discussion.
Discuss your point.

The whole DF3 thing is all they say is LOL STFU YOU TARD then claim they "owned" you

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 01:11   #37
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

hey.. we have our differencess on our wiev on SOAD and im not one of those who actual gets a hardon by 'winning' in discussion... i can fairly understand you not liking SOAD cus they dont play your type of music... but i dont understand why you try to justify it by saying 'they sold out' and 'thats it for their lyrical integrity'...

i just wanna be understood for my wievs... not owned!
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 01:17   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

you posted "lol you just dont get it" or something to the effect of it

Justify it
or
Withdraw it

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 07:21   #39
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
I WANT THE SOAD SONG ABOUT PIZZA IT KICKS ASS MAN
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 08:54   #40
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
why can't you all just listen to a song without worrying what it means?

I like SOAD because they sound awesome. They could be preaching about killing babies with pickaxes for all I care.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 09:24   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
Heh, you'd still do her though, right?

She looks like a stoner , practicing for a Heroin Addiction.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 09:26   #42
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
why can't you all just listen to a song without worrying what it means?

I like SOAD because they sound awesome. They could be preaching about killing babies with pickaxes for all I care.
although i disagree with you, at least you provided an explanation, which is all i ask

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 10:43   #43
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
you posted "lol you just dont get it" or something to the effect of it

Justify it
or
Withdraw it
lol you just dont get it
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 11:23   #44
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Touch my bum ooooo!

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 12:29   #45
DarkPheonix

ffs you lot listen to about 2 nu-metal songs in ya whole life and you think you know it all!!! try listenin to things like korn, ramstein, suicide machines they are 3 of the best nu-metal bands but then we go to my favourite music PUNK the likes of pulley, buck o nine lagwagon, Mxpx, mustard plug and mad caddies they are unbeatable
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 14:23   #46
Chak

Re: Worst Single ever being released (soon?) (making the cheeky girls look like queen)

Quote:
Oh dear
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 14:32   #47
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
How can it be worse than Mr Blobby????

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 14:44   #48
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
so has Avril ACTUALLY recorded this?

i fail to see how anyone can actually say this song 'will be crap' on the basis that they don't like either Avril or the song 'chop suey'
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 17:40   #49
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkPheonix
ffs you lot listen to about 2 nu-metal songs in ya whole life and you think you know it all!!! try listenin to things like korn, ramstein, suicide machines they are 3 of the best nu-metal bands but then we go to my favourite music PUNK the likes of pulley, buck o nine lagwagon, Mxpx, mustard plug and mad caddies they are unbeatable
Korn : "Who gives a ****, and my life sucks"
Ramstien : "WAR DEATH FAMINE WAR WAR ICH HIESE DU HAST etc"
Suicide Machine : See band title.

The cheeky girls prolly > most of this ****. At least they know they are crap and manufactured.

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 17:48   #50
Nodrog

Quote:
i already quoted the lyrics. They mean nothing. N O T H I N G.
hey dude fuk u mister straight edge how wud u know what they ment? just coz u like ur stupid gay rock music dusnt mean that other ppl dont like diffrent things k? Not many ppl wud b able 2 understand SOAD cuz thats some pretty deep shit there man - not like oasis or wahtever crap u listen to. nu-metal has depth cuz it relates to real life - u know ACTUAL life, not some punk ass rock stars singing about some crud they aint knowing nuffin about. If ud led the kind of life id led ud understand where SOAD were coming from man. I bet uve never even tried drugs u fag - if u smoked da reefer ud be more down with nu-metal and SOAD man. That song touches me man, wehnever i hear it its like an angel came into my life to take me away from this sucky world and this gay ass country FUK U ALL. Y do u think i shuld like what u like? U and all ur fukking conformist friends are the enemy, and its ppl like u that SOAD want to kill. U arnt ment 2 understand their music - how cud you ? Its all about y u r the problem - how cud u understand that? Go back 2 ur fukking gay rock crap and leave me and my people to apreciate SOAD and their great music man. Just stay away IM WARNING U IM ABOUT TO BREAK.