User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 23:27   #1
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
I couldn't help but laugh

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=128787

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=128786

an amusing day indeed.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 23:36   #2
Idi

w00000000000000000t

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 00:16   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
replied to both
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 00:20   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Its probably the most exciting thats happened over there for quite some time.

And i couldnt help but laugh at this one:

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=129076
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 02:17   #5
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
This is even better than looking down on rp people.

It's absurd that now all of a sudden, they are regarded with equal dislike from these Jolt or Joint or whatever it was people.

Matrim
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 05:47   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone notice how every other twat on those threads have some crappy cheap ass ascii american flag in there sig?

oh the humanity.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 05:59   #7
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
ROFL that like made my day. But at the same time they do have a point, maybe we should watch what we post on their forums.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 07:46   #8
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
anyone notice how every other twat on those threads have some crappy cheap ass ascii american flag in there sig?

oh the humanity.
... that takes up half my screen on 1600x1200 res
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 07:48   #9
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah

oh the humanity.
it's embarrassing. :\
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 08:38   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
it's embarrassing. :\
Even more embarrassing when you read what's in their posts?
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 11:34   #11
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
The retarded flags hurt my eyes
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 11:47   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....0&pagenumber=1

says it all, really
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 11:50   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
those ****ing flags incite anti american comments more than anything else.

A turf war sounds fun though, if well co ordinated

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 12:11   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
those ****ing flags incite anti american comments more than anything else.

So I was bored
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 12:18   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
excellent

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 14:19   #16
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
posted by mike da gun nut
-----------------
****, I'm just cruising the jolt general forums and I see that ******* starbucks show up.
----------------

hehe

they love you starbucks, they really do

p.s ascII flags are idd annoying
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 15:13   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Mike da gun nut can be persuaded im as lovable as these

(that picture has a million uses)
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 15:20   #18
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Not as cute as my kitty tho.

Last edited by Apothos; 15 Dec 2002 at 15:33.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 15:39   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yes, because the fact that other forums actually have a history of competant moderation that has resulted in their general forums being readable, and not 99% with banal idiocy, is a travesty to the internet.

what
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 15:56   #20
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
tahw?
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:06   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
tahw?
"what" backwards.... like his name...
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:23   #22
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
whats even funnier is the way in which about 90% of the american flags dont even line up propelry so it looks completely screwed up.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:38   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The 'funniest' bit is the fact that PA are now being generalised as twats by 'a proportion' of the Jolt users who seem entirely unable to deal with the fact that some of us just aren't.

That and their excessive use of the word 'f*ck' and 'retard' when backed into a corner.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:40   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
The 'funniest' bit is the fact that PA are now being generalised as twats by 'a proportion' of the Jolt users who seem entirely unable to deal with the fact that some of us just aren't.
I've been trying to tell them that....
They just don't look further than their nose is long.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:42   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I've been trying to tell them that....
They just don't look further than their nose is long.
I've yet to have had a response to a post I've made that hasn't resulted in a flaming because they know they're in the wrong or are unable to come to terms with the fact that they've made a prick of themselves, and yet we're getting told by them* that we're the twats who are posting ****e.

Nice one.

* Them being 'the proportion' I was talking about.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:44   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
* Them being 'the proportion' I was talking about.

how many had either 'DF3' or an american flag in their sig?
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:47   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

As a large proportion of the DF3.net posters have one-or-the-other reference in their sig, there isn't much that can be drawn from the fact that in the one thread I've taken any criticism in both flamers have had that reference.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:57   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
they bann0red me
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:58   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
they bann0red me
Does that even remotely surprise you?
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 16:59   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Does that even remotely surprise you?
the reason was stupid but i was acting annoying as ****

but i amused myself which is the most important part.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 17:17   #31
Fanta1

dont mean to be rude but if this group are gonna be looking after pa for the next few rounds then why dont our forum users stay over here instead of posting on here what ignorant folks they are over there..all it does is encourage others from this forum to go over there to see with a wrong idea..yes u may b saying we trying to tell them we not retards but posting transcripts here is building up a them and us situation...cant we stay here, let some of them try playing pa as they surely will if jolt advertise us and slowly integrate............

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 17:18   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't like the way everyone's lowering their posting standards purely because the df3 "hi i found it difficult to finish my where's waldo book" posters would be hard pressed to think their way out of bed in the morning.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 17:25   #33
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
starbucks is pure comedy on the jolt forums, he really manages to show them up, not that they dont do a good enough job of that themselves
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:04   #34
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I was banned just this minute. Lovely.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:40   #35
Insane Badger

I just looked around the jolt forums for the first time...

and to think i once thought you lot were as low as humanity could sink

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:45   #36
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
After looking at those posts, and seeing all those american flags displayed, I'm tempted to sign up and display the flag upsidedown
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 18:56   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
After looking at those posts, and seeing all those american flags displayed, I'm tempted to sign up and display the flag upsidedown
Rawr!
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:09   #38
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Rawr!
Took me a while, was 'almost' tricky
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:17   #39
Idi

deleted 3 times, I now cant be arsed

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:18   #40
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Meatball and the df3.net crew are hilarious.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:21   #41
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
Meatball and the df3.net crew are hilarious.
so is cancer.

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:25   #42
Insane Badger

i appear to have been banned after only 3 posts :/

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:28   #43
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I think only LHC can beat that record.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:29   #44
Insane Badger

bugger,i didn't even get the quickest ban

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:32   #45
Insane Badger

Quote:
Originally posted by some twattish yank
He's just been banned and has come back under a different name. That's more than enough reason
what exactly is he rambling on about?

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 19:41   #46
Insane Badger

Quote:
Originally posted by the same tit

Yeah, convenient that he just registered after Bone started banning these dumb****s...
actually i'm finding it decidely inconvenient

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 20:03   #47
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Just create more accounts.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 20:16   #48
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
My original post, and reason for this thread was at partial amusement at the immaturity of the DF3 lot.

I now totally see their point.

Since joining jolt, a high majority of users have started once more acting like utter ****ing idiots.

You are an embarassment.
You who have gone there with no intention other than to post utter crap, and do what you can't get away with here.
What has it resulted in? the alienation of most of the regular posters on Jolt. a chat board that looks 40 times worse than anything thats on our deleted threads board.

Jolt is now at the point of banning practically everyone affilliated with pa. and this is including the non idiots amongst you.

If any of you think that you can use this board to discuss your big piss up the wall contest, or tell tales of how utterly pld you are. You are wrong.

Grow up.