User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2002, 21:04   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so, like, jolt. yeah.

Do their forum peons even know this forum exists?
I see plenty of complaining about us an mentions along the lines of "why not give the PA crowd thier own forum".

Is there some kind of unwriten rule that we don't let on to the poor chaps, or what?

PS. That Jonny Bravo guy really is a ****.

Unread 13 Dec 2002, 21:07   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: so, like, jolt. yeah.

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac

PS. That Jonny Bravo guy really is a ****.

I do agree....

I have the slight idea the Jolt-ers are kinda a bit of turds, caught in their own world of hardcore-gaming.
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 21:25   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Jolt is what happens when you mix people like Yahwe and DavidBrahms with constant video/computer game violence and high doses of obknoxious gas.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 22:11   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Jolt is what happens when you mix people like Yahwe and DavidBrahms with constant video/computer game violence and high doses of obknoxious gas.
Compelling.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 00:05   #5
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
its the df.3 (or something) guys wich are the annoying ones :-/
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 00:18   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They can't help being seriously retarded.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 00:21   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
PLD STARBUCKS

PLD STARBUCKS

DF3 SUCK

PLD STARBUCKS

Thank You.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 01:23   #8
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
the sheer stupidity of the df3 posters is unbilevable.

twis quite funny,in a way.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 04:19   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know what this df3 is but it can't be important since I donæ't knopw about it .

K that's all for now.

MAtrim
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 06:39   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
I don't know what this df3 is but it can't be important since I donæ't knopw about it .
i had a df0 and a df1 on my A1200 - perhaps he had four drives.
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 09:43   #11
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
We should all let our signatures say 'A Planetarion Player, now stfu you punk.'

I think that would help.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 11:06   #12
Idi

i prefer the jolt forums

you can like, post

and it doesnt get deleted!
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 11:39   #13
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
i prefer the jolt forums

you can like, post

and it doesnt get deleted!
But there is too much of the 'im right because im american and i have my rights' syndrome.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 11:40   #14
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh you can actually have a conversation without being deemed 'insulting' by a 12 year old because you said something like 'happy hanneka' and thats actually well insulting because theyve just studied WWII at school, and its insulting towards jews, when its blatently just wishing them a happy hanneka.

these forums are boring now.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 12:13   #15
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
we need fresh toys here
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 12:14   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
www.geocities.com/structual/planetarion.txt
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 15:22   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
what are jolt?
who are df3?
and why pld Starbucks?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 15:25   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
(Moderated by: Cheechy, PanZer)
(Users Browsing this Forum: Gonkster, Snurx, Structural, Iniluki, No Dachi, Deerbarn, mpr0733, Zither, Leshy, Chrism, Sneaky Carpet, LCD)

some could say we have something of a stranglehold here...of the two non-PA people, one is a jolt mod and the other may be a PA guy but has a post count of 4 anyway.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 15:29   #19
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I love [color] tags in sigs.
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 02:04   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GODDAMN WE ARE THE SELF-CONFESSED L33T AREN'T WE ?

I'm SO GLAD I'M ONE OF 'US' AND NOT SOME JOLT RETARD WHO JUST USES THE FORUM TO 'TALK'

YOU CAN ALL GO AND GET FKED, FRANKLY

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 02:27   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
GODDAMN WE ARE THE SELF-CONFESSED L33T AREN'T WE ?

I'm SO GLAD I'M ONE OF 'US' AND NOT SOME JOLT RETARD WHO JUST USES THE FORUM TO 'TALK'

YOU CAN ALL GO AND GET FKED, FRANKLY
Not enough alcohol/caffeine tonight Baldy?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 02:30   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Plenty ta JimmyJam, I'd just rather not be lumped in with the rest of the retards currently fking up Jolt.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 02:49   #23
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Personally i think a few of them can be tamed

im working on that atm,it seems flaming them doesnt work

so im trying the nice, but intelligent way of posting to make them realise what ****tards they are being recently

and by the way

:fluffle: Dead_Meat :fluffle:
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 02:57   #24
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point
omg, those df3 ppl are such sad fks .. and i thought some of you were bad!