User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:39   #1
Dace

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhh THE PAIN!!!

I don't know exactly how but sitting a certain way on this chair has caused my arse to "fall asleep".

This happpened without me realising and the feeling has now spread to my penis.

YOU CANNOT APPRECIATE THE PAIN THAT HAVING PINS AND NEEDLES IN YOUR PENIS IS!!!
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:39   #2
Dudels

I feel your pain.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:39   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhh THE PAIN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I don't know exactly how but sitting a certain way on this chair has caused my arse to "fall asleep".

This happpened without me realising and the feeling has now spread to my penis.

YOU CANNOT APPRECIATE THE PAIN THAT HAVING PINS AND NEEDLES IN YOUR PENIS IS!!!
Yes i can. Ive had that before

ITS NOT LIKE YOURE UNIQUE DACE. YOU JUST THINK YOU ARE!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:43   #4
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had pins and needles in my penis before but I dont go making threads about it

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:43   #5
Dace

First off i thought "i really should qualify my statement and say that you wouldn't know pain like this unless you'd experienced it too.".

Then i thought "Nobody is gonna be as much of a sad **** that they're gonna give me a hard time over it if i don't qualify the statement.".

Thne i read Kura's post and thought "You sad ****!".
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:45   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
First off i thought "i really should qualify my statement and say that you wouldn't know pain like this unless you'd experienced it too.".

Then i thought "Nobody is gonna be as much of a sad **** that they're gonna give me a hard time over it if i don't qualify the statement.".

Thne i read Kura's post and thought "You sad ****!".
I aim to please, you genitally deformed waste of excrement.

(PS : Hows your week been Dace?)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:48   #7
Androme

how on earth can you stop the flow to cause pins n needles in your penis while sitting on your arse? unless you were erect (unlikely) .... you bring me joy
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:49   #8
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
(PS : Hows your week been Dace?)

I went home (to my parents) last Saturday because i needed to print something.

The printer was/still is ****ed.

The trains between Glasgow and Dunbalne are also ****ed.

I had to stay in Dunblane for almost a full week until i decided to chance a bus.

I ****ING HATE BUSES!

I think you know how i feel about staying in Dunblane too.

I could go into details but i reckon you get the "general ****ing idea" yes/no?!
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:50   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

I went home (to my parents) last Saturday because i needed to print something.

The printer was/still is ****ed.

The trains between Glasgow and Dunbalne are also ****ed.

I had to stay in Dunblane for almost a full week until i decided to chance a bus.

I ****ING HATE BUSES!

I think you know how i feel about staying in Dunblane too.

I could go into details but i reckon you get the "general ****ing idea" yes/no?!
theres a swear filter

Last edited by Nodrog; 18 Nov 2002 at 21:58.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:51   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ!

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:55   #11
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
theres a swear dood :cool:

Ehhhhh?
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:58   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
how on earth can you stop the flow to cause pins n needles in your penis while sitting on your arse? unless you were erect (unlikely) .... you bring me joy
I dunno the actual anatomy involved but it seems that there are some positions you can sit in that will cut off circulations to the ol' cock n' balls. Pretty rare though, happened to me maybe twice. Does not require erection. In fact, the first time it happened I assumed that being in physics had so completely bored my penis that it fell asleep.

Not fun, but perhaps worth it once to know what all the fuss is about:/
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 23:30   #13
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
I dunno the actual anatomy involved but it seems that there are some positions you can sit in that will cut off circulations to the ol' cock n' balls. Pretty rare though, happened to me maybe twice. Does not require erection. In fact, the first time it happened I assumed that being in physics had so completely bored my penis that it fell asleep.

Not fun, but perhaps worth it once to know what all the fuss is about:/
hahahahahah :/\/\/\/\/\/\o/
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 00:03   #14
Lord Boredom

I had no idea that was possible.

It's certainly never happened to me.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 00:18   #15
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
This thread disturbs me
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 02:50   #16
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
no comment.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 07:13   #17
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
This thread disturbs me
This disturbed me even more:

Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels
I feel your pain.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 07:45   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

I knew it was possible...but it's never happened to me either, altho it almost did once...but I told her she'd better put the sewing kit away before I kicked her in the face....

HO HO HO
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 07:56   #19
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 09:18   #20
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhh THE PAIN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyGoat#7

I'm sure most of Vampy's boyfriends can.
your humour is so unappreciated

i found it funny tho
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 09:53   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

hilarious \o/

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 15:19   #22
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

cant say i ever have

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote