User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 18:09   #1
Lord Skragg

Halloween

Im going to a Halloween rave as Death.

Wjat you lot dressing up as?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 18:12   #2
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
YOUR MUM
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 18:24   #3
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
A GIANT CHICKEN!!!112
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 18:27   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i'm going to a hockey game
and i'm gonna dress up as a fan of the OTHER team.
which isn't really dressing up because the other team is my favorite and i hope they beat the pants off the Canucks :\
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 18:41   #5
Ðiscorporation

dress.. up?

That time of the month again ? =\
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 18:45   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going to dress up as my self and throw fireworks at small mars bar carying kids

Muhahahahaha etc.

i love being me
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 18:48   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I'm going to get smashed at some parties. I'm going to try to get some girls' phone numbers too.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:02   #8
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I'm dressing as me and watching TV!
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:04   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is it really the eve of all saints day already?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:07   #10
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm doing the same thing I do every night. fk all

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:07   #11
Hecate

I just have a big afro wig. Just can't be bothered really.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:09   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I am not Papa Lazarou.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:30   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

When is it Haloween, and why should I care?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:36   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i'm going to see some lovely people i met in america
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:37   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I am not Papa Lazarou.
Hello Dave?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:51   #16
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm watching tv and giving candy out to kids. i have a bag of snickers, a bag of cadburry's buttons, and a bag of mars bars.

i injected one of the mars bars with salty water.

Trick or treat?

trick bitch!
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 19:55   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
i injected one of the mars bars with salty water.
Do you think you ever get cum flavoured 'Bertie Botts every flavour beans'?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 21:25   #18
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
A pirate

ARR!
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 01:59   #19
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
I'm going as myself. Thats scary enough. lol
:lol:

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:02   #20
Doorsdown

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
grr
":lol:"
is suspos to be a smilie

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:06   #21
dex-dragon

I dressed up as a member of At The Drive In...

's hair

WHITE MEN CAN HAVE AFROS TOO!
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:13   #22
Doorsdown

Quote:
Originally posted by dex-dragon
I dressed up as a member of At The Drive In...

's hair

WHITE MEN CAN HAVE AFROS TOO!
How many lines did you skip and why?

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 08:24   #23
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I dressed up as an inline hockey player and speant halloween at the hockey rink.

We lost 5-3

I triped one of the best players in the country. and got called for it.

oooo and I scored a nice goal.

That takes my goal streak to 2 GAMES!!!
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote