User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Nov 2005, 02:15   #1
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts
Question The Spoons?

Okay, I've been gone for a long time, but I remmeber the last full round I played, an alliance went crazy about spoons. Some girl was the head of the alliance, seph maybe?

I think it was like hr or something? It was NAPed or Allied to G-II....

Anyone remmeber this from r3 or r4?

The Spoooooooooons???????????????
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 16:18   #2
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Spoons?

Hm, yeah that could have been me (although I'm not a girl ) but I really don't remember much of those rounds. Besides I wasn't HR in round 4. I think it could have been GLX or something, not sure though.
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 16:59   #3
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLiNDRoMe
Okay, I've been gone for a long time, but I remmeber the last full round I played, an alliance went crazy about spoons.

Try asking Crazyspoon , he must have got an influence for his nick from somewhere.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 17:26   #4
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

The Spoons hmmm sounds dodgy to me.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 23:38   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

But Neo, there is no spoon!

Unread 17 Nov 2005, 23:12   #6
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Her nick was Narcissa or something... like that...

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 02:07   #7
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I like spoons!
Or spooning
and ofcourse spoontje spoontje
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:19   #8
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Does no one remember Sephie?
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote