User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jun 2005, 01:21   #1
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future
Attention seeking for great justice.

Met my dad for the first time in my life today (over 21 years). Went well.
Thats it really, telling everyone and everyone atm..
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 01:37   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Attention seeking for great justice.

That's ****ing awesome.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 01:42   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

did you get on?
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 09:34   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this interests me.

tell us more.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 09:34   #5
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Why have you been separated? Why did you meet now?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 09:41   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Did he chop your hand off? And then did he say "Berk, I am your father!" and then did you say "That's not possible!" and then did you jump down an air shaft to escape?
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 09:51   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pretty cool
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 15:39   #8
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

questions need to be answered!

thats pretty cool btw
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 18:08   #9
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Another example of a thread not living up to expectation purely through lack of any detail.

I will let you off though, as this is still more interesting than "I resigned from my job today", that was truely shit.

Congrats.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 22:01   #10
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Hehe, sorry, been at work etc since i posted.
The details I know are: my mom kicked my day out before I was born, why he hasnt been in contact i don't know. Didn't really have a big impact on my life when i was younger as I was brought up by my mom, nan and grandad, so always had a lot of support.
Recently my uncle died, it was his funeral yesterday, and my dad and my uncle had remained friends over the years, so he was at the funeral.
It was there that i met him first, a brief hello, and how are you. Then we all moved to the first pub we found for a small wake, spoke to him again while we were there, he bought me a pint, and i got his phone number to get in touch with him in a few weeks when I'm back from japan.
Last night I visited my local with my mom, and some friends of my uncles and he turned up later on in the evening, he hadn't known I ould be there, nor I him. Also with him was his wife, so I'm sure it was nice and weird for all 3 of us.
We had a few beers, and talked for the rest of the night. It transpires that I have 2 younger sisters aged 18 and 16. The eldest suffers with cerebal palsy and hasn't been told about me yet, and the youngest has been told about me and apparantly would like to meet. My nan from that side also wishes to meet with me.
All in all, a strange day, but with a happy outcome, I've found a whole new family, and a part of my history i guess.
Will be calling him when I return from holiday, and will see how things go. First impressions show him to be a nice guy, and his wife is a lovely woman and very understanding.
That's it for now, will update in a few weeks i guess.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 22:16   #11
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sounds great, hope it goes well
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 23:13   #12
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Cheers for the update dude.

Sounds like quite an emotional couple of days! Hope all goes well on your return.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 23:34   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm really pleased for you.

Good luck with your new future!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 11:02   #14
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

I agree with above poster.

It must feel weird, but there is really the potential to double your family here, I hope it works out fine.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:02   #15
TheBerk
dazed and confused

more than double i guess. as i now have 2 sisters and another nan, plus my dad.

anyway, i`m currently posting from Tokyo, called into a net cafe to escape the heat and e-mail a few people back home, my first full day here, and it`s amazing, if expensive at the hotel. walking around looking at the cafes and bars its cheaper though.

will be back in 2 weeks, then i can continue the saga of meeting the family.

later all.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 01:29   #16
TheBerk
dazed and confused

slight update, and a bump.
when i returned from Japan, my dad had sent a letter to me, basically saying a lot of stuff we had already discussed. however the end made me smile as it read 'Not sure how to sign off, so i'll try Love Dad' this stems from when i met him and called him dad, he asked me to call him dave, call him bastard, call him whatever. but as he is the only person ive ever really thought of as dad, i explained why i named him so.
i called him the other night, and we should be meeting up soon, and will probably meet my 2 sisters at the same time.
guess i'll update again when there is something to report.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 05:48   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
It makes Silver transpirate that I have 2 younger sisters aged 18 and 16.

pictures?
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 10:07   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

hope it all continues to go well.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 10:15   #19
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

One of them threads that make me smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
hope it all continues to go well.
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 10:27   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

did he ever get the milkman job back?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 11:56   #21
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Woa, definelly a nice thread to read about the life i never met/talked.

I lost my father when i was 5. 25 years ago, and nver miss him much for reasons similar to yours, i was wondering how would i feel meeting him after som many times, but i couldnt, must be a nice feeling ( on that sittuation ) and a feeling like "new phase of life". Now u have more money to spend and more party and gifts to get on christmas
Enjoy

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 12:34   #22
TheBerk
dazed and confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
pictures?
i haven't even met them myself yet , though i am really praying they aren attractive....... that would just be annoying.

Intruder, it is a nice feeling, but very strange at the same time, here is a man that is responsible for bringing me into this world, yet i know very little about him. one of the reasons im leaving it a bit before meeting him again, is i haven't got a clue what to say or do, do we even have any shared interests that we could go and do etc. also feel quite weird for my mom, what does she think, does she mind. but hey, guess i'll just have to go with the flow, see how it all pans out, and meet the family.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:42   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Is it illegal to shag your half sister?
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:43   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Attention seeking for great justice.

No.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:45   #25
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

\o/
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 17:40   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Yes, if you co-habit with her before the relationship begins.

Specifically Section 27 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003; there is an exception if the sexual relationship begins before the familial relationship does - Section 29 of the same Act.

If you're both adults, Sections 64 and 65 apply instead.

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2003/20030042.htm
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 17:45   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Only the half which is related to you, which leaves an entire half which is shagable.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 17:45   #28
TheBerk
dazed and confused

so if i didnt know who they were and shagged them, thats ok, but now i know that i'm related to them its too late?
here's to really praying they arent fit.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 06:43   #29
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

you know the sex with the half sister topic is kinda distrubing
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:26   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so your sister is allowed to **** you up the arse with a strap on?
And if the other person is between 16 and 18 it's not an offence?
And no mention of handjobs?

Berk - we've found some loopholes for you

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 11:06   #31
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
so your sister is allowed to **** you up the arse with a strap on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section 65 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003
65 Sex with an adult relative: consenting to penetration

(1) A person aged 16 or over (A) commits an offence if-

(a) another person (B) penetrates A's vagina or anus with a part of B's body or anything else, or penetrates A's mouth with B's penis,
(b) A consents to the penetration,
(c) the penetration is sexual,
(d) B is aged 18 or over,
(e) A is related to B in a way mentioned in subsection (2), and
(f) A knows or could reasonably be expected to know that he is related to B in that way.
(2) The ways that A may be related to B are as parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, brother, sister, half-brother, half-sister, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece.
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
And if the other person is between 16 and 18 it's not an offence?
Yes it is, see above. I think. It's tricky reading all of this online because of the font size, on paper it's much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
And no mention of handjobs?
Illegal if under 18 (where the criteria is 'sexual touching' - Section 25 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003). Over 18, you seem to be able to get away with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Berk - we've found some loopholes for you
Yes! Make sure she's over 18, then let her toss you off. But you're not allowed to finger her, sorry.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 11:17   #32
Ste
Bored

Nantoz's quote says He

Unread 27 Jul 2005, 19:06   #33
furball

I know, but that was just one section - the consenting to penetration rules out the strap-on as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexual Offences Act
20 Abuse of position of trust: acts done in Scotland

Anything which, if done in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, would constitute an offence under any of sections 16 to 19 also constitutes that offence if done in Scotland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Why the need to underline that? Just to make it perfectly clear Scotsmen have to obey the laws aswell?
Scotland has its own system of law, as part of the Act of Union 1707. Basically separate clauses/whatever are needed to apply English law to Scotland. It's just procedural.