User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Mar 2005, 22:58   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ikea

Who owns stuff from there?

There's a program on atm that got me wondering how widespread the faggotry extends.

I admit i have some IKEA stuff in my flat but it was all bought by my sister and i didn't realise what it was when it was first put into the flat and it's not my fault so don't blame me.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:38   #2
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: Ikea

I have a mesh type hanging basket multi chambered thing that i keep various bits an bobs like gloves socks an hats in.

It was a gift.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:39   #3
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

PS, at some point in the next month or two I'll be popping along to your neck of the woods for a piss up.

Details are at best sketchy at the moment.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:41   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have some ikea shelves and a chair in my uni bedroom and a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and a table in my room at home.

So it extends to Sheffield and Leicestershire...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:44   #5
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

I had a bed from there - it broke

Cheap,Tacky, & a bitch to put together.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:45   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
PS, at some point in the next month or two I'll be popping along to your neck of the woods for a piss up.

keep me informed etc
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:46   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Cheap bookshelf, CD rack and a couple of coffee tables. Oh and a few plant pots/glass things with coloured stones in.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:46   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
I had a bed from there - it broke :down:

Cheap,Tacky, & a bitch to put together. :(

That's the impression i get etc.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:47   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bed, drawers, table, cupboards, all are good
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:48   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
That's the impression i get etc.
Cheap and tacky yeah but a piece of piss to put together. My gf managed to do the bookshelf on her own while i "delegated".
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:50   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't say I have ever had too many issues regarding quality - you know when you buy it that you get what you pay for. I do some work for Laura Ashley furniture, I'm not sure the same can be said for that.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:56   #12
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

I bought a bed from Littlewoods - That broke too. :/

And i'm not even fat. :/
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 23:58   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my wardrobe and bed fell apart
i reckon my wardrobe at uni must have been an Ikea one because that is also falling apart

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 00:02   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

could i propose that perhaps the fact that assorted beds etc fall apart is because they were shit or put together badly or overloaded or what have you rather than because they're from ikea?
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 00:14   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I like Ikea's contemporary designs.

Never bought a thing from them to test if they broke easily.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 00:15   #16
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

my wardrobe is from Ikea, it doesn't show any signs of falling apart.*

*yet
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 00:29   #17
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

How long have u had it though.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 00:46   #18
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

I and all my housemates have a desk from there, I also have a fake-leather manager's chair and a plant (which, realistically I guess, could have come from anywhere).
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 00:56   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH
my wardrobe is from Ikea, it doesn't show any signs of falling apart.*

*yet
it's the drawers. they always break

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 00:58   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a lamp, a shelf and a whiteboard from ikea on my room. That's about it, the shelf is I think the best, got it from the mother of my ex for my birthday. Got the lamp from koen, to give me some light during these darks hours. <3

oh .... koen's sis has a bed from ikea, i constructed it (koen did the last bits, but tomorrow he will claim he did it all as i missed some 'key components' or whatever) ... i remind her of this every time i can that i am 'a bit with her' everytime she sleeps.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 01:17   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

I am better tho.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 01:25   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
i watched a bit of that program, and it appeared to me that the only people that have a problem with ikea are pompous middle class people that feel they are better than they really are
I've had lots of trouble with Ikea

Is it true that the Ikea founder is a right wing nutter? I've heard it somewhere, but I can't remeber where. It just popped into my head while reading this thread.
I do know that the guys who run it are ****ing rich.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 01:34   #23
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I made my own mini bed-side table and it lasted longer than my lousy yet "reassuringly good quality sir" table from Ikea.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 01:34   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY

PM me. im close to either dunblane or glasgow, and heavily addicted

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 01:48   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

addicted to what? *

* if you say "love" all respect i might possibly have once held for you shall disappear like food in Idi's presence
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 05:21   #26
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I have a dresser, entertainment center, dining set and a living room center table from Ikea - I happen to like that place

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 06:57   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

you guys must be shit at putting stuff together
or they sent their better quality stuff here

my corner desk is from ikea, bulit it myself.. no problems.
bookshelf.. no problems (except i was a dumbass and put the bottom on the top.. but eh who would notice?
my bed... it 's been built, taken apart, and rebuilt about 4 times now due to moving. it's still great and shows no sign of wear at all AND I'M FAT etc so again the quality is pretty good.
my dresser is also from ikea.. it's been transported a few times as well.
i also have lamps, etc from ikea and i love that store :\

i built all my ikea stuff myself and except for the desk could do it without instructions.
wtf do you guys do to break your ikea stuff?
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 08:28   #28
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
my wardrobe and bed fell apart
i reckon my wardrobe at uni must have been an Ikea one because that is also falling apart

But Ikea has those display things where they open an close the drawer 900 gazillion times in a row without it breaking......
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:05   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i enjoy puzzling with furniture.
Ikea
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:10   #30
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm not sure, but I believe my closet, wardrobe and bedside table are from Ikea. Atleast they were DIY furniture puzzles like KoeN puts it.
Apart from a few damaged corners they are (still) in good shape.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:27   #31
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

i like cheap stuff. i don'T have anything from ikea, but only because the nearest one is about 30km away and there is another store just 3-4 km away with equally low prices.
what problem do you people have with ikea? its cheap, so what do you expect? at least if you don't like something anymore you can just throw it away without wasting too much money. usually, if you put these things together right they hold. i went to another furniture store once, they wanted more money for a chair than i now paid for a desk (and a very big one at that) and chair together.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:47   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a thread about cheap tasteless furniture

you're on 'top form' i see dace.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:50   #33
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like their advertising campaign but have never purchased furniture.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:04   #34
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Let´s slag off cheap clothing after this thread is done with.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:08   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ikea furniture is perfectly sturdy. Its you people who have the problem.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:21   #36
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I've had lots of trouble with Ikea

Is it true that the Ikea founder is a right wing nutter? I've heard it somewhere, but I can't remeber where. It just popped into my head while reading this thread.
I do know that the guys who run it are ****ing rich.
i only know he moved to switzerland to safe taxes or something. some people have some form of social responsibility and other don't, but i don't think that makes him a right wing nutter (i guess most pople would leave the country if the tax rates are too high)
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:22   #37
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Ikea is a sect. Like really.

Only employees could tell the tale; however they are bound by contract not to tell.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:35   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Let´s slag off cheap clothing after this thread is done with.
i'm angry, because i own a couple of pairs of £4 tesco value jeans and they're only aqbout twice as comfortable as the other jeans i own
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:41   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I may or may not have anything from Ikea, but I doubt it as there isn't on nearby.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:45   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it's more a case of you lot sucking (or going too fast) at putting stuff together. I have a few Ikea things, and they've held together superbly <3
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:53   #41
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think it's more a case of you lot sucking (or going too fast) at putting stuff together. I have a few Ikea things, and they've held together superbly <3
true.
let me tell you the story of me and hans working at some Ikea-furniture at my sister's place.
hans was working on building up the bed at first. then i came back and saw he missed some key-parts that are essential for sleeping well.
i fixed it. we all lived happily ever after.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:55   #42
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
a thread about cheap tasteless furniture

you're on 'top form' i see dace.
Yeah, I got a bit from Ikea: crap bed, good side unit to put stuff on; thou it has to be said much better than the stuff the letting agent supplies.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 13:11   #43
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

My whole goddamn room is powered by Ikea, and nothing ever broke so there!
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 13:29   #44
Bloodaxe
Baby producer

Bloodaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Ikea is great, got cheap hot-dogs there as well
Bloodaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 13:44   #45
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodaxe
Ikea is great, got cheap hot-dogs there as well
YES!

a big coke (0,5l i thought, no ice) that you can fill yourself + a hot-dog on a bun for 1,50 euros.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 14:07   #46
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the priest in father ted obsessed with shoddy workmanship should test out all flatpack furniture.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 14:31   #47
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

like any real country uses euros.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 10:46   #48
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

As somebody who used to work there, I have to stick up for Ikea in this thread

I own lots and lots of Ikea furniture, all of it extremely sturdy, well built, and fullfilling the purpose I bought it for. Infact, the Ikea computer chair is the only computer chair I have ever bought which hasnt broken after 2 years of use.
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 11:10   #49
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Who owns stuff from there?

There's a program on atm that got me wondering how widespread the faggotry extends.

I admit i have some IKEA stuff in my flat but it was all bought by my sister and i didn't realise what it was when it was first put into the flat and it's not my fault so don't blame me.
I have an ikea bed, wardrobe cupboards, coat hanger, TV cabinet, carpet, shower curtain shower rails curtain rails, computer desk, shoe rack (x2), towel hangers, light fittings and bulbs.

I also have Ikea knives, forks, coffee pot, candles and candle holders, and table and chairs, computer chair and collapsible chair.

that's it I think..

why?

because they are cheaper than anywhere else and I am not paying top prices for furniture that will only be disposed of in a year and a half when I move away from this country. in terms of quality it is not actually too bad and some of their higher range stuff is quite nice.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 11:28   #50
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

batteries from ikea come better out of tests then batteries from panasonic!

having said that i have a desk a fake leather deskchair, a normal chair from ikea in my room we have ikea plates and ikea bathroom closets. for same reason as Rad Ed. Its cheap! i'm not gonna spend fkin 1k on a fkin desk in my student appartment

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote