User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Sep 2004, 11:17   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Swede's in 'Unreasonable' Shock Horror

indeedy !

If a parent wants their child to be humiliated for the rest of their lives, then what is the problem ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 11:33   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Swede's in 'Unreasonable' Shock Horror

Why would he be humiliated? Having an unusual name rocks, and being called Superman would clearly be ace.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 11:36   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Clearly that child would be humiliated in school and then would have to come up with a different name as an adult.
I think names like that could be considered child abuse ffs.

What kind of sick freak names their child Superman or Batman?!?!
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 11:39   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Clearly that child would be humiliated in school and then would have to come up with a different name as an adult.
I think names like that could be considered child abuse ffs.

What kind of sick freak names their child Superman or Batman?!?!
Jonathan and Martha Kent? Or even his alien parents - I realise the name was invented by the papers, but what about that S on his spaceship?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 11:45   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Jonathan and Martha Kent? Or even his alien parents - I realise the name was invented by the papers, but what about that S on his spaceship?
Oh har har.

Jonathan and Martha called him Clarke. His alien parents called him Kal-el. The S was some symbol from Krypton etc. So he didn't sign his name Superman Kent which this child might have had to.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 11:49   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are a lot of names in general circulation that are worse than being called Superman.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 11:56   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i wish i was called batman
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 12:03   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
There are a lot of names in general circulation that are worse than being called Superman.
Such as?
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 12:07   #9
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gaylord Foeker

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 12:13   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Since that's from a film, it doesnt count. Real names.

Calling your child Superman is so infintely stupid its mind boggeling.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 12:21   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I used to work with a guy called Gaylord. Only he called himself Gordon

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 12:23   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I used to work with a guy called Gaylord. Only he called himself Gordon

~Vaio~
What on earth were those parent thinking?
BTW, what is the history of the word "gay"? Is it a recent "invention" or has it been around for ages?
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 12:29   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

'mr superman leisten'

bloody stupid idea
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 14:31   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Such as?
Gay, which has already been mentioned.

Julian. Reginald. Darren. Paul. Marcus. Dwayne. Tyrone. Lindsey. Paul*.

I'd prefer the name 'Superman' to any of the above.

* Paul isn't actually a bad name at all, but it's just I've never met someone called Paul who wasn't an utter cock.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 14:35   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I don't think a kid will be harassed day and night for being called any of those names (maybe Reginald ). He will never live a normal life with a name like Superman.
I mean, if your an adult and you want to be called Superman, then fine, thats your choice. But giving that name to a kid is abuse ffs.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 14:40   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Speaking only for myself of course, there's no way I'd want my kid to have a normal life. Normal people are utterly contemptible.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 14:48   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Celebrity Baby Names

1. Jermajesty, son of singer Jermaine Jackson

2. Pilot Inspektor, son of actor Jason Lee

3. Camera, daughter of Jeanne Moutoussamy-Ashe (a photographer) and late tennis player Arthur Ashe

4. Hud and Speck Wildhorse, sons of singer John Mellencamp and model Elaine Irwin

5. Indiana August, son of actor Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix

6. Kyd, son of actors David Duchovney and Tea Leoni

7. Moon Unit, Ahmet Emuukha Rodan, Dweezil and Diva, children of Frank Zappa

8. Fuddy and Trixie, children of actor Damon Wayans

9. Rumer Glenn, Tallulah Belle and Scout LaRue, daughters of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore

10. Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily, daughter of late INXS singer Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 16:46   #18
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
Celebrity Baby Names

1. Jermajesty, son of singer Jermaine Jackson

2. Pilot Inspektor, son of actor Jason Lee

3. Camera, daughter of Jeanne Moutoussamy-Ashe (a photographer) and late tennis player Arthur Ashe

4. Hud and Speck Wildhorse, sons of singer John Mellencamp and model Elaine Irwin

5. Indiana August, son of actor Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix

6. Kyd, son of actors David Duchovney and Tea Leoni

7. Moon Unit, Ahmet Emuukha Rodan, Dweezil and Diva, children of Frank Zappa

8. Fuddy and Trixie, children of actor Damon Wayans

9. Rumer Glenn, Tallulah Belle and Scout LaRue, daughters of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore

10. Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily, daughter of late INXS singer Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates.
Celebs have funny names and their children have the right to funny names because in the end their children will become celebs as well.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 16:48   #19
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

tbh, they should of let her name hte kid that then taken him off them for being inconsiderate.

That'd taught em.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 17:30   #20
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Zowie Bowie is pretty ****ed up...(but also cool)
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 19:31   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Swede's in 'Unreasonable' Shock Horror

If you were going to give your child a weird name, you would at least want to give them a better name than "Superman", which is simply shit.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 19:46   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Neville Neville is the stupidest name ever.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 00:10   #23
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Is he Gary and Phil's younger or older brother?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 00:17   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Father
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 01:02   #25
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

picabo street

yes her name is pronounced like 'peek-a-boo' cause her parents wanted to let her name herself, so they called her 'little girl' until they decided she was old enough to choose her name. which i think was around age 2.
and i found this:
Named after Idaho town of - what else - Picabo. As an infant, loved to play peek-a-boo. In Native American language, Picabo means 'Shining Waters.'
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 01:10   #26
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

some1 i used to work with was called "branston pickle"

wtf the was his parents on when they thought that one up

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 01:21   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Piper" Perabo.

Yeh , like shes ever played anything except a Pork Pipe in her life.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 01:25   #28
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Father
That's whack.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 01:37   #29
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Neville Neville is the stupidest name ever.
top bloke though
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 09:14   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think walking up to some fit bird and introducing yourself as superman is something that everyone should do at least once.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 09:23   #31
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
* Paul isn't actually a bad name at all, but it's just I've never met someone called Paul who wasn't an utter cock.

:'(
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 09:48   #32
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

My last name is Brenner

My family is Austrian

As much as it would be cool, my male descendents can NEVER, EVER be named Jude.
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 10:04   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
My last name is Brenner

My family is Austrian

As much as it would be cool, my male descendents can NEVER, EVER be named Jude.
I dont get it.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 10:08   #34
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
I dont get it.

'Jew Burner'
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 10:15   #35
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Jude Brenner.

From that you got "Jew Burner" ?!? It's a strech to be honest.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 10:19   #36
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Jude Brenner.

From that you got "Jew Burner" ?!? It's a strech to be honest.

It's German
GEBEN SIE MIR IHRE NÜSSE UND BEEREN
SIEG HEIL etc.