User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:10   #1
Not_Work_Child

The first nail varnish and frilly bunny thread...

Because I am uncapable of finishing my sent-
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:10   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The first nail varnish and frilly bunny thread...

:confuzzled:
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:12   #3
Not_Work_Child

I was talking to some hoe online who said forums were too geeky for her to join in. So i made this. Problem solved.
Now you will love me because I will get loads of real women on the forums. Just watch them flock.

:Frodo: :Frodo: for all of you
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:13   #4
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve

Im not a girl.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:19   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Christ this is a shit thread. Even by GD standards.

All those who want to see it deleted , give me a

Those against , give me a
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:20   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:thumb::sup:
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:30   #7
Sweet_Girl_18

Hi, I found this thread when I googled for "nail varnish and frilly bunnies" this place is cool, i love the christmas effects tee hee.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:30   #8
gemgem

I appreciate frilly bunnies and nail varnish and think this is a truly ingenius thread.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:32   #9
Not_Work_Child

Gentlemen, I present.
WOMEN.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:36   #10
Sexy_Sarah21

hey, we were just discussing nail varnish and I found this place.
Hi boys.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:39   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can an active mod please delete all of workmonkey's accounts please?

Thank you, this has been an official query on behalf of GD.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:39   #12
Sexy_Sarah21

I think JonnyBGood is sexyyyy
I love man in authority.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:40   #13
gemgem

I'm not actually workmonkey surpisingly.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:42   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:bigupkura(probably):
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 20:53   #15
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

delete all workmonkey accounts ffs, also, surely there's a way to make sure he doesn't come back this time?
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 22:37   #16
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

I found this thread amusing
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 22:52   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH
I found this thread a cause for celebration because **** mc****ingly ****ingson (workmonkey) was banned
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 22:59   #18
Schmoo

Schmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Schmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:05   #19
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww, you guys here are so cute.

*giggle*

~~xOx~~ ShOuTOutS tO mY GurLLzZZ
~~oxo~~ sMOocH
~**_**~ i lOVe daShBOaRd cONfESsiOnAl <3 <3
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:06   #20
Schmoo

Dashboard Confessional Sux"!
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:07   #21
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Moderators!!

BAN THE NASTY PERSON FOR ME!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

*hUgZ aN KizZeZ*
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:09   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

someone bann grimble, he's clearly insane....
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:12   #23
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

U cAnT baN mE, IM a girl

pIX iN PrOOFILE

*hUgZ aN KizZeZ*
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:13   #24
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

<src img C:\windows\my pictures\me3.jpg>[7img][/bold][adobeshop]

how do I make pix show up?
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:16   #25
Schmoo

tee hee you guyz make me laugh.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:16   #26
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

go back to the webbeh you stole it from and right mouse click, view properties, find shortcut.

ban this biatch.