User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:05   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
sophie raworth

i dont know what it is exactly about her but i want her to sit on my face and tell me she loves me.

anyone feel the same way?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:11   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
... no.

Matrim
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:13   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
no, but she does have a "girl next door" appeal
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:14   #4
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
http://www.brainybeauty.freeserve.co...s/homepage.jpg
because of the way she dresses?
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:15   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
she has a kind of a dirty daily mail reader woman next door type thing going on for me
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:16   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You're sick.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:17   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
You're sick.

so you'd object to her sitting on your face? you're either gay or a commie with bad taste OR BOTH.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:19   #8
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
so you'd object to her sitting on your face? you're either gay or a commie with bad taste OR BOTH.

Am I getting the impression that you have not yet ordered a russian bride? >:(!

Matrim
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:20   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Am I getting the impression that you have not yet ordered a russian bride? >!

Matrim

i dont normally lust over tv personalities but she has a slutty underneath it all thing going on.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:21   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
turns out she's actually satan, or maybe it's just her "come to bed" face, or "i just killed my ex" face. who knows
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:51   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
get out more

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:52   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
get out more

Vaio
But then id miss sophie on tv and the internet. DUH.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:52   #13
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sophie raworth

Quote:
i dont know what it is exactly about her but i want her to sh'it on my face and tell me she loves me.

Yew :eek:
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:55   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:57   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

sword im sure shes not that kind of girl and if she is it means shes even kinkier than i thought!!!!

i know snurx i wish she was mine as well.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:58   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
But then id miss sophie on tv and the internet. DUH.
hmm, good point

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 18:59   #17
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
sword im sure shes not that kind of girl and if she is it means shes even kinkier than i thought!!!!

i know snurx i wish she was mine as well.
You could have posted a link to a photo, I dunno who she is
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 20:30   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
shes a bit of allright

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 20:35   #19
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Out of bed she would be kicked
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 21:14   #20
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Rachael has a spectacular aura aboutRachael has a spectacular aura about
hmmn your neglecting kirsty young
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 21:24   #21
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Rachael
hmmn your neglecting kirsty young
Sophie Raworth made it worth getting up in the mornings...and then she left for the 6pm slot, and then Kirsty Young started. It's all good.

I still flick over to channel4 to get a look at Katie whats-her-face though.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:24   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I suppose she's quite nice for a middle-class simpleton. Or, at least, a woman who does a bloody good impression of one.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:58   #23
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I suppose she's quite nice for a middle-class simpleton. Or, at least, a woman who does a bloody good impression of one.

hey at least shes not a middleclasssimpletonwhoturnsintoalookatmeemumimarebelanddifferentbecauseivebecomeagoth
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:00   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
hey at least shes not a middleclasssimpletonwhoturnsintoalookatmeemumimarebelanddifferentbecauseivebecomeagoth
You see that used condom on the roof of Safeway, near to where those pigeons are sitting?

That's you, that is.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:02   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
You see that used condom on the roof of Safeway, near to where those pigeons are sitting?

That's you, that is.
best reply.

EVER.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:03   #26
Nusselt
share the <3

hey guys i need help with a riposte...
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:04   #27
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

That's you, that is.
we wish.

and what kind of nutter sits there warching quiz shows while hitting the screen grab butting like a fking epileptic under a strobe light?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:04   #28
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
hey guys i need help with a riposte...
(I'm insulted you even tried to use that insult on me)

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:05   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
and what kind of nutter sits there warching quiz shows while hitting the screen grab butting like a fking epileptic under a strobe light?
You?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:06   #30
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
(I'm insulted you even tried to use that insult on me)
huh
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:06   #31
Radical Edward

Quote:
You?
I don't even have access to a TV.

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:07   #32
Radical Edward

Quote:
You?
I don't even have access to a TV

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:08   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I don't even have access to a TV.
THEN PLUG IN ONE OF THOSE YOU STOLE FROM THE CURRY'S SUPERSTORE, FOOL.