User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:21   #1
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
An intruiging question was txted to me...

at 12:30am by a friend of mine...apparently she had been reading some magazine in which there was a fact that if you take your shoe size, divide it in half and add two, that is your dick size. She apparently wanted to know whether it was true or false.
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:25   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well was it?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:26   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
lol
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:26   #4
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

I haven't bothered to check yet.

When I do I'll be sure to let you know however.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:29   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
though if it was true.. wouldn't there be more people asking about shoe sizes?

HI!! A/S/L/SS?!?!!?!? (ss = shoe size)
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:32   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
though if it was true.. wouldn't there be more people asking about shoe sizes?

HI!! A/S/L/SS?!?!!?!? (ss = shoe size)
24/m/canada/15

lollllllllllzzzzzzz
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:34   #7
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

(11:56:39 PM): So if I had a Size 15 Shoe.. AHH come on, there no way thats right man HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(11:58:01 PM): What about a guy Who has a Shoe Like SHAQ man. Size 22 or whatever, he'd Be tossin his Own dick over his Shoulder like a Duffle bag
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:36   #8
Aryn
Happy

rofl

rawr dilly
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:39   #9
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
From my own personal research, this is NOT true

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:40   #10
Aryn
Happy

jaki would know.
case closed
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 05:42   #11
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
jaki would know.
case closed
I am a penis connoisseur :/

[M&S]
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 07:09   #12
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
So I'm 8 and a half inches then.

fine by me.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 07:22   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Lads, I believe that we must do our best to spread this rumour !
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 07:36   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I have a choe size of 14, but then again, that's like 20 in women's shoe size, which is like, 90 in baby shoe sizes..

Which one do I use?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 08:07   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I have shoe size 47...
We just measure a bit different
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 10:01   #16
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
A more accurate measure of it is the distance between tip of thumb and tip of index finger when fingers are spread as far apart as possible.

Different parts of your body have weird size relationships, e.g. your armspan = your height, or your forearm length = size of foot.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 10:57   #17
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I only ever wear skis. Thats one for the lay-dees
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 10:59   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
A more accurate measure of it is the distance between tip of thumb and tip of index finger when fingers are spread as far apart as possible.
Call me old fashioned, but for me the most accurate way of measring is to whop it out on a table and measure from tip to base.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:03   #19
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: An intruiging question was txted to me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Spieprzaj
at 12:30am by a friend of mine...apparently she had been reading some magazine in which there was a fact that if you take your shoe size, divide it in half and add two, that is your dick size. She apparently wanted to know whether it was true or false.
Oh don't be silly.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:32   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Well, the same sort of hormonal stuff that goes into growing feet in the womb also goes into growing el penis, but there's no evidence to suggest a relationship like the one suggested.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:37   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
comedy 'text reply: I don't know, I'm a eunuch' option
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 12:07   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Well, the same sort of hormonal stuff that goes into growing feet in the womb also goes into growing el penis, but there's no evidence to suggest a relationship like the one suggested.
I say you are wrong and can prove it.

What is long, pink and smelly and sticks out of trousers?

Now, most people would automatically think its a willy. but it is of course your feet!

So there you have it, a definate link between feet and willies.

You are wrong.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 12:30   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
I say you are wrong and can prove it.

What is long, pink and smelly and sticks out of trousers?

Now, most people would automatically think its a willy. but it is of course your feet!

So there you have it, a definate link between feet and willies.

You are wrong.
Actually, that doesn't affect my post in any way because I specified the relationship that was mentioned in the original post.

Precise Science English wins again.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 12:53   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
science always wins, due to the fact that the opponents of science tend to be raving fundamentalists :/
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:00   #25
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
the human body is set out in ratios on 1.6, so find something thats 1.6 times your dick, and your set
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:07   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Tzencath
the human body is set out in ratios on 1.6, so find something thats 1.6 times your dick, and your set
Nothing like made up statistics.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:11   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it doesnt work for me...

NB : it does work if i dont add the two.

but thats probably just coincedence.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:46   #28
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Tzencath
Divina Proportia?

p.s Zeising was wrong, and you know it

p.p.s as someone with shoesize 47*, I can tell you the texted message was wrong

(yes, I know thats another measurement system...but Shoe-size 47 is pretty big if im not mistaken)
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:52   #29
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
and this is why I think SMS abilities should be banned from almost everyone in Europe.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:53   #30
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Nothing like made up statistics.
95% of them are.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:57   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by SepH
p.p.s as someone with shoesize 47*, I can tell you the texted message was wrong

(yes, I know thats another measurement system...but Shoe-size 47 is pretty big if im not mistaken)
YOU HAVE A SMALL ****
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 14:02   #32
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
YOU HAVE A SMALL ****
Im just modest

p.s very subtle

p.p.s to many p.s'es
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 14:05   #33
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

I'm sure you realize this, but just to point it out, apparently the magazine was talking about US shoe sizes.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 14:19   #34
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Oh my god, I had my feet amputated 3 years ago and I've just realised I have no penis.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 16:48   #35
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

There was recently something on an Urban Legends show about this myth that again proved it was untrue. Several guys of different shoe sizes where measured, the shoe sizes were completely unrelated

[M&S]
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 17:16   #36
bink

Re: An intruiging question was txted to me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Spieprzaj
Is that in metric or imperial measures ?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 17:49   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I have shoe size 47...
Go pornstar!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 17:55   #38
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
comedy 'text reply: I don't know, I'm a eunuch' option
Why would a eunuch not be able to test it out?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 18:06   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Penis size is measured in erect state. You can't get a rock on without balls can you?