User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:54   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fking Townies

Walking back from the bus stop earlier having gone to see M:r again with some mates, go past gang of townies, 6-7 of the buggers, when i get spat on. I mean, fs! All of em were a year or so younger than me, I could probably take one of em, but 6? I mean, fs. If they want to pick a fight, why can't they do it when they don't have their fking posse with them. I mean, fs.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:56   #2
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
did you do/say something or just agonized in silent pain?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:58   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
quickened my pace. As I say, a gang of townies is not something you mess with. Quite aside from the fact that standing near one will give you lung cancer in a matter of seconds, the fkers all have switchblades somewhere because they're so hard.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:00   #4
Muslim
Banned

i have a peper spray, 185cm and 75 kg
do you think I could pick a fight with them?
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:00   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fking Townies

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
Walking back from the bus stop earlier having gone to see M:r again with some mates, go past gang of townies, 6-7 of the buggers, when i get spat on. I mean, fs! All of em were a year or so younger than me, I could probably take one of em, but 6? I mean, fs. If they want to pick a fight, why can't they do it when they don't have their fking posse with them. I mean, fs.

Now if that was me I'd break some legs to set an example to the rest. How and ever some people prefer "diplomacy" and "talking". You know who else liked diplomacy and talking? Hitler, that's who!
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:02   #6
Muslim
Banned

how would you brake their legs when you have no arteries?

remember the blades?
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:02   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

times like this i really wish i could get hold of a gun. Emptying a clip, liek, into their feet would be fun. FKING TOWNIES
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:04   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim

22 Salisbury Grove
Giffard Park
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire

I know that one of the fkers lives there. If you need directions from wherever in Brazil you are I am happy to oblige.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:05   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i was walking past some the other day i think.

they didn't spit on me, maybe because i don't look like a wimp because i've perfected that brooding/malevolent look.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:08   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
i was walking past some the other day i think.

they didn't spit on me, maybe because i don't look like a wimp because i've perfected that brooding/malevolent look.

same. Also with the slightly rolled upper lip, a kinda maniacal thing going on. However, you have to understand that any fking retard becomes exponentially more bravado-ish when coupled with another. I'd need a piece of 2x 4 with a nail in it to make them think twice, and even then I'd have to lay them out with it first.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:14   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
same. Also with the slightly rolled upper lip, a kinda maniacal thing going on. However, you have to understand that any fking retard becomes exponentially more bravado-ish when coupled with another. I'd need a piece of 2x 4 with a nail in it to make them think twice, and even then I'd have to lay them out with it first.
yes.

i always think if i was neo, i'd have they balls in my hands quicker than they could so stuff.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:16   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i love townies, they are amusing

with my housemate alvin, hes from china, and we are walking down the kingsway and a guy goes

"alright you chincy ****"

at random

i look at alvin
he looks at me

i say "why the hell not", we both beat the **** out of him

fun times in swansea city centre
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:20   #13
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
yes.

i always think if i was neo, i'd have they balls in my hands quicker than they could so stuff.
pssh. screw that. I'd go matrix on their ass and reprogram them to have a vagina, the fkers
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:27   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
i love townies, they are amusing

with my housemate alvin, hes from china, and we are walking down the kingsway and a guy goes

at random

i look at alvin
he looks at me

i say "why the hell not", we both beat the **** out of him

fun times in swansea city centre

you're becoming a gimmick starbucks.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:36   #15
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Oh My, what can't these people just pick on eachother. I mean, what's the point in fighting with someone you don't know ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:48   #16
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
Oh My, what can't these people just pick on eachother. I mean, what's the point in fighting with someone you don't know ?
They're less likely to be able to hunt you down and exact their bloody and violent revenge?
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 21:54   #17
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
thats a big cannister of pepperspray
:O
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:22   #18
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Pussy
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:31   #19
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

its chinky, please respect your racial slurs and learn their spellings
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:32   #20
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you're becoming a gimmick starbucks.
whats that you say bloomers?
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:42   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I am a hard hitting bad ass mother****er aged 27 who would have at least tried to hit the loudest one with some battering fists/elbows

But that's me, I am just like that

Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:51   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
But that's me, I am just like that
A dead man walking?
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:55   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i tend not to get much trouble anymore, but within the last month, two of my frineds have been attacked by the little ****s, but at least one of them (and his mam, which was funny as ****) got arrested
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 22:56   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
A dead man walking?

incorrect!

A one man gang!
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 23:55   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I would have become way to angry, beat up one of them, and then have ended up in hospital.

BUT, remeber, 99% of the time, they won't use the knifes, beacause they are afraid. Going out whit a knife is a sign of fright, not of ness, the only reason that myth was created, was beacause they pussies who went out whit knifes started it.
THE real "deal" guys don't go around whit weapons on them, they get them when they need them. Or, at least the ones whit brains.

Don't let them give you ****. Get your skateboard, round up a few mates, beat the **** out of them. Only thing that really works, if they're not very easily frightened, then call the police and watch them break down! (FUN FUN FUN)

(I know it sounds bad, but im also a one man gang * )

*Not really. Im very easily beaten up
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:10   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
how would you brake their legs when you have no arteries?

remember the blades?

They're scum and odds are they've been smoking, drinking and doing drugs for quite a while to be honest. No way they can move faster than you unless you're a fat unfit ****er. Secondly a blade has a piss poor reach so pretty much anything you manage to grab will be a better weapon assuming you're not so stupid as to jump into the middle of them all. From there it's simple.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:25   #27
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
i think i wudda went round the corner and rang all the blokes in the area that i have on my fone, then once i have even numbers or more, go back, get the little bastards, hold most of them back and give the main ones a beating enuff, then get everyone (including the guys mates) to spit on the one that spat at you
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 01:02   #28
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
personnaly i would just wipe the spit, walk slower and quickly look at them, then continue walking whilst cursing them in my head. If they started to follow, i would walk faster home nick my dads car and run the ****ers over and over and over and over.

Yeah the knife thing is a myth, and u can usually tell the ones packing from others, because they are a little quiter and less ****y, These are usually teh real deal as well where as teh otehrs are just pussies who need to fight in gangs.
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 01:57   #29
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.geocities.com/loolie32/links.html
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 13:04   #30
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Where I live, only RudeBoys carry knives. Townies never carry knives.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 13:08   #31
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
i think i wudda went round the corner and rang all the blokes in the area that i have on my fone, then once i have even numbers or more, go back, get the little bastards, hold most of them back and give the main ones a beating enuff, then get everyone (including the guys mates) to spit on the one that spat at you

i don't have many phone numbers.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 13:47   #32
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd call the A-team.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 13:54   #33
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Bobzeh is an unknown quantity at this point
During our pissup last night (end of exams, yay) 5 kids in the year below us decided it'd be fun to harrass my mate for 'a fag' outside the pub. Considering most of my mates (and this one) are rugby players, this was pretty stupid. Alas, said mate managed to at least scare off all 5 without much retalliation. I think he broke a nose, quite a bit of blood.

Damn funny at the time though!
Bobzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 14:46   #34
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Bobban Bobban!
Heh that was pretty last night

They were just a bunch of tw*ts tho :\
Was this when you were walking back with begley and jo or when?
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 15:37   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The best gimmicks we've ever had were pretending to be townies.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 16:14   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
theres so much pent up testosterone in PA
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 17:40   #37
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
What the hell is a townie?

Or a rudeboy?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 18:03   #38
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Fking Townies

Quote:
If they wanted to pick a fight they'd have just started one, especially if they out number you.
Chances are, if you'd have started something they'd have cacked their pants, cried and/or ran away. Pussies.
You should have smacked the closest one if only to see what would happen..i mean, if theyd have started back you could have always legged it.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 18:06   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
"I hate ****ing townies for being really agressive so let's smack the ****ers."
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 18:12   #40
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
"I hate ****ing townies for being really agressive so let's smack the ****ers."
In this case it would be more like: "lets treat people how they treat us".
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 18:53   #41
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
What the hell is a townie?

Or a rudeboy?
a townie is some little wanker who wears adidas or nike or somesuch crap and goes around acting like the 'hard-man' and generally picking fights with people older/bigger then themselves. of course because they are such weak little beggers they only start fights when they out-number 10:1 and then they never carry out their threats.

as for a rude boy, i haven't got a clue.

DEATH TO TOWNIES!!!!!!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 18:56   #42
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
Where I live, only RudeBoys carry knives. Townies never carry knives.

same here

it seems were i lived we created the Townie
/me shakes fist at JD sports

id never take no cr4p from twonies if they want some ill step up

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 19:47   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is there some sort of class element to all of this?

It seems that most people when referring to townies are talking about people whose parents are on low income, manual occupations or social security. Is this the case?

I ask this as a working class "alternative" who is too old to get all this "townie"/"rude boy" stuff. Rude boys when I was a whipper snapper were either black kids of black wannabe white kids.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 20:18   #44
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Is there some sort of class element to all of this?

It seems that most people when referring to townies are talking about people whose parents are on low income, manual occupations or social security. Is this the case?

basically, you've cut down to the prole families when the most expensive thing they own is around their neck.

Townies != poor people
Townies = utter twats

Of the townies who I know by name, half are on 75k+ family income
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 20:22   #45
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Bobzeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
basically, you've cut down to the prole families when the most expensive thing they own is around their neck.

Townies != poor people
Townies = utter twats

Of the townies who I know by name, half are on 75k+ family income

Of the townies I know, MOST are in families which earn less than £30k a year. It works both ways, you either have stuff because you ARE rich or because you want to SEEM rich :o
Bobzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 20:38   #46
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
22 Salisbury Grove
Giffard Park
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire

I know that one of the fkers lives there. If you need directions from wherever in Brazil you are I am happy to oblige.
I used to go to school with him.

Or at least someone who lived there, havnt seen him in 6 years.

heh
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 11:22   #47
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
2 of them decided to try and pick a fight with me and a friend the other day, asking why we threw bricks at their car. The dumbthing is, they weren't in a car. stupid sods.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 12:21   #48
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
2 of them decided to try and pick a fight with me and a friend the other day, asking why we threw bricks at their car. The dumbthing is, they weren't in a car. stupid sods.
Last year, there was a twat who went past me on his bike & suddenly stopped & said "You said somethin to meh?". & I didn't even look at him when he went past me yet say something to him. I would have killed the twat because I was in the worst mood (I splitted up with my ex).

As for a RudeBoy, it's just a black kid who's the equivalent of a townie.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:11   #49
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Don't let them give you ****. Get your skateboard, round up a few mates, beat the **** out of them.
I'm sorry but if you own a skateboard then you deserve everything that they give you.

I never have a problem with townies, just remind them of how they are about 1-5 years younger than you and take into account how they are probably pissed on a couple of swigs of some cheap nasty cider. Once you realise this, they pose no threat.

Townies suck.
So do skaters.
And people who own BMXs.
Oh....and those of you who own Linkin Park/Papa Roach/Slipknot/NickelBack/etc merchandise.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 14:34   #50
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I'm pleased that we have advanced far enough as a race to realise that grouping everybody is the way to do things.