User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:08   #1
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
wot would u do if u had a nuke

If i had a nuke i would liek to let it off in Wales whilst having all the townies over there for a day trip to get rid of them all with a minimal loss of important culture. Sorry if you welsh.

Wot would u do
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:16   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

It's pointless speculating, since I'm never going to have one.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:17   #3
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Extort Gambia for no specific reason at all.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:17   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I'd give it to a terrorist as long as he promised not to use it.
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:17   #5
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
I'd ride it like a cowboy
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:18   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sell it to the highest bidder.
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:18   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I'd sell it to the highest bidder, down the local playground.

I reckon I'd get a few footie trading cards for it. Maybe a couple of conkers thrown in too if the season was right.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:18   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: wot would u do if u had a nuke

Find the quickest way to get a parcel to Stoek

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:26   #9
acousticset

cool, i would nuke ur mum too and ur uncle
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:29   #10
Ariados
natural born pe0n

Ariados is an unknown quantity at this point
What would I do if I had a nuke? Basically...nothing.

Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:36   #11
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
one word.....france
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:37   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
If I had a nuke, I'd go and nuke anyone who decided to post a repulsive thread questioning people's perspective on what they would do if they obtained such a catastrophic gadget called a nuke.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:42   #13
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
"worst topic ever"
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 18:20   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: wot would u do if u had a nuke

Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
Wot would u do
i wud point my nuke at ne1 who feels teh need 2 eitha abbrev. wrdz, delib mizzspell thingz liek liek, or add loadz of extra z'z and x'z in2 wrds where there r none.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 18:24   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Aim it at andromeda.
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 19:31   #16
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Nuke this pathetic thread.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 23:32   #17
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
I'd put it in a cave and start worshipping it.
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 23:33   #18
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
I'd put it in a cave and start worshipping it.
you wouldn't nuke france? I suppose we would have no one to blame then.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 23:43   #19
acousticset

lol
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 23:59   #20
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd nuke the nuke.

Or... no.

Matrim
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 00:03   #21
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: wot would u do if u had a nuke

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i wud point my nuke at ne1 who feels teh need 2 eitha abbrev. wrdz, delib mizzspell thingz liek liek, or add loadz of extra z'z and x'z in2 wrds where there r none.
You forgot to call him a gimmick.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote