User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:07   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I just realised ... Witness Gnat was right ...

In a way he was anyway.

If ,as he stated , French & German petro-chemical companies have indeed arranged deals with Iraq via the food for oil program , to develop fields in the country and thus , gain a strong economic advantage , then this war is in fact an absoloute political masterstroke by the people REALLY in power in the US.

Firstly , theyve rallied their nation behind a stupid puppet of a man, and convinced them to fight a war in a far off country against "Terrorism" which doesnt exist.

Secondly , once Hussein leaves, any deals on the table currently will be completely destroyed. And since the new government which will be imposed are guaranteed to be pro-america , the new more favourable (in US terms) oil deals will in fact benefit the American economy , not the European economy.

Which will of course solve Bush's current problem of a flat economy with rising joblessness and inflation.

And all for a completely unproveable "War on Terror"

Thats a political masterstroke which i sense even the most conniving , self obsessed , greedy politicians on the planet couldnt match.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:11   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I just realised ... Witness Gnat was right ...

And it pisses the french off for bonus points \o/

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:14   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: I just realised ... Witness Gnat was right ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
And it pisses the french off for bonus points \o/

Vaio
And the Germans

i know how obsessed England are with pissing off the Germans.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:20   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: I just realised ... Witness Gnat was right ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
And the Germans

i know how obsessed England are with pissing off the Germans.
Its a hobby

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:24   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: I just realised ... Witness Gnat was right ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Its a hobby

Vaio
more of a national pastime...
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:31   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I dont mind the germans.

Its the french I can't stomach.
couldnt eat a whole one of either myself
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:31   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I dont mind the germans.

Its the french I can't stomach.

Yeh , but absoloutely NOBODY likes the French. I think weve all argued this on here before. And now, people still dont like them,but at least they grudgingly acknowledge theyre right.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 02:51   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
remember

if it wasnt for the germans, david hasselhoff might be in OUT top 40... they arent all that bad!

incidently i forsee the uk kicking bush's ass if their are any shananigans over the oil.

I foresee us doing what weve been doing previously. Telling our government "NO" , and having them ignore us because Uncle Dubbya knows best.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 02:55   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
You seem bitter at something.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:36   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Am I the only war-spectical person in the world who doesn't take a Marxist view of the whole ****ing situation?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:42   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Am I the only war-spectical person in the world who doesn't take a Marxist view of the whole ****ing situation?
No, there's two of us.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:46   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
In a way he was anyway.

If ,as he stated , French & German petro-chemical companies have indeed arranged deals with Iraq via the food for oil program , to develop fields in the country and thus , gain a strong economic advantage , then this war is in fact an absoloute political masterstroke by the people REALLY in power in the US.

Firstly , theyve rallied their nation behind a stupid puppet of a man, and convinced them to fight a war in a far off country against "Terrorism" which doesnt exist.

Secondly , once Hussein leaves, any deals on the table currently will be completely destroyed. And since the new government which will be imposed are guaranteed to be pro-america , the new more favourable (in US terms) oil deals will in fact benefit the American economy , not the European economy.

Which will of course solve Bush's current problem of a flat economy with rising joblessness and inflation.

Thats a political masterstroke which i sense even the most conniving , self obsessed , greedy politicians on the planet couldnt match.
finally

FINALLY

he sees the light.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:47   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I prefer to just chalk this one down for empiricism. My attitude on it anyway.

But then, as an empiricist, that doesn't really make it any different from anything else.

Except mathematics.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:39   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
No, there's two of us.
Oh, good.

Would you like a pipe, sirrah?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 20:52   #15
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
In a way he was anyway.

Most people underestimate america as a nation.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:17   #16
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: I just realised ... Witness Gnat was right ...

Quote:
Originally posted by W
Most people underestimate america as a nation.
and some people grossly overestimate it as well.

[/obvious]
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:42   #17
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I just realised ... Witness Gnat was right ...

Quote:
Yeh , but absoloutely NOBODY likes the French. I think weve all argued this on here before. And now, people still dont like them,but at least they grudgingly acknowledge theyre right.
Hannibal Lector just loves the french
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:25   #18
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
[Conspiracy Theory]The whole September 11th thing has worked out well for bush then. who could have forseen the silver lining in that cloud[/Conspiracy Theory]
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:54   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
[Conspiracy Theory]The whole September 11th thing has worked out well for bush then. who could have forseen the silver lining in that cloud[/Conspiracy Theory]
Everyone?
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:55   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Everyone?
I don't understand you.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 13:13   #21
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Everyone?
Not that i think there is a conspiracy....but how would america justify attacking Iraq without the war on Terrorism?

The war on terrorism is a product of the September 11th attacks.
No September 11th , no war on terrorism, no war on Iraq, no rebuilding contracts/spoils of war for the american economy.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 13:15   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
I don't understand you.
I was answering the question.