User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 08:26   #1
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Do you believe?

well you may after taking this survey

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 08:30   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
6 - 10 "Yes" answers: Your score indicates more similarities in your background than the average person when compared with experiences of other abductees, but you probably have not been abducted.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 08:30   #3
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
0 - 5 "Yes" answers: Your score indicates very few similarities with experiences of known abductees. You probably have not been abducted.
I feel so much better now I don't have to worry about that
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 08:31   #4
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
oh yeah i forgot to tell ya what i got, which sucks, cause i forgot what i got.

11 yes's, meaning i mightve been abducted, if only the knew about my crazy dream.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 08:57   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

6 - 10 "Yes" answers: Your score indicates more similarities in your background than the average person when compared with experiences of other abductees, but you probably have not been abducted.
What a load of bullshit
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 09:14   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 09:16   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
0 - 5 "Yes" answers: Your score indicates very few similarities with experiences of known abductees. You probably have not been abducted.

Superb.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 09:20   #8
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

sure..whatever
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 09:24   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
21 - 25 "Yes" answers: Your score indicates an overwhelming number of events in your background commonly experienced by other abductees. There is a high probability you have been abducted. You may feel compelled to explore the abduction possibility further -- or perhaps you already know you are an abductee.

mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 10:13   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
25. Have you awakened to discover unexplainable marks or bruises on your body?

Yes, pretty much every time I go out I wake up in the morning with a scratch/graze/bruise somewhere. A night out isn't a good night out without finding one....

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 10:18   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i love this test just due to the warning at the top:

It should not be taken by individuals suffering from diagnosed psychiatric disorders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 10:20   #12
RiCo

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 11:18   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
25. Have you awakened to discover unexplainable marks or bruises on your body?

Yes, pretty much every time I go out I wake up in the morning with a scratch/graze/bruise somewhere. A night out isn't a good night out without finding one....
DM, I've always known you are spezzhal.

In the anal kind of way.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 11:26   #14
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point

They better never try it either.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 12:21   #15
Smudger
I'm not fat, Sarina said

Smudger is an unknown quantity at this point
Access to the desired Web page is restricted at this time.
Reason:

The Websense category "Non-Traditional Religions" is restricted.

You requested: http://www.abduct.com/survey.htm
More Information

rd 3 - 22:20:19
rd 4 - 246:11:25
rd 5 - 9:3:4
rd 6 - couldn't be arsed
rd 7 - 13:21:9 I think it was...
rd 8 - 61:1:6 Oncoming!! every day
Smudger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 12:21   #16
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
How ridiculous.

0-5 btw.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 12:32   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
16 - 20 "Yes" answers: Your score indicates many events in your background commonly experienced by other abductees. There is a good probability you have been abducted and you may want to explore this possibility further -- if you haven't begun to do so already.

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote