User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:02   #1
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
North Korea takes another step in the wrong direction

http://www.abcnews.go.com/wire/World...30111_637.html

Not good.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:15   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Go korea!
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:15   #3
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
oh joy

They're really spoiling for a rumble aren't they?
*sigh*
Quote:
"Because all agreements have been nullified by the United States side, we believe we cannot go along with the self-imposed missile moratorium any longer," Choe said in Beijing.
I actually think the US have been quite reasonable about this and haven't been pressing things anywhere near as much as they have been doing with Iraq. I'd say that they're just using the US as an excuse.

A demonstration of power?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:17   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Its just a game.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:23   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The first line of that report contains the words "holy war". Personally I find this hilarious considering North Korea is a communist state. Smart move by Korea though, Bush can't fight two wars at once and they know he'll take on Iraq first. I'd guess it's all about bargaining power.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:24   #6
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
the phrase

"sabre rattling"
springs immediately to mind.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:26   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Damnit, I don't want to get drafted.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:14   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Oh well. Remeber not to vote for Bush then at the next election.
As if that would help getting him not elected.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:21   #9
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
like i said in the other thread:
is it just me or is anyone else wondering about this whole big show about iraq and no action at all about north korea?
(without showing any proof for bc-weapons, not to talk nuclear weapons, for iraq, while north korea openly starts developing nuclear weapons and new rockets)
this somewhat looks like double standards :/
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:23   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Yeah but there isn't oil in North Korea so who cares? America doesn't profit from a war in Korea.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:26   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Yeah but there isn't oil in North Korea so who cares? America doesn't profit from a war in Korea.
NO, its not about oil in iraq, it is because saddam is an evil person
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:31   #12
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Oh well. Remeber not to vote for Bush then at the next election.

What makes you think I voted for him in the first one?

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:42   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
surely korea is much more pressing than iraq.

Korea is what the war in iraq would be to prevent it seems to me in simple terms.

Plus iraq is co-operating, despite what our governments will tell you.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 19:51   #14
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Iraq doesn't have China as an ally.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:00   #15
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
Iraq doesn't have China as an ally.
*ding*
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:31   #16
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
They don't let homosexuals into the army, you'll be okay.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:35   #17
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
They don't let homosexuals into the army, you'll be okay.

Aren't you funny!

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:38   #18
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Aren't you funny!
'comedy bunny option'
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:59   #19
Cochese
Retired

ownage

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:02   #20
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
surely korea is much more pressing than iraq.

Korea is what the war in iraq would be to prevent it seems to me in simple terms.

Plus iraq is co-operating, despite what our governments will tell you.

Iraq wants weapons to yse, Korea wants the threat of weapons to give it bargaining power. Korea really doesn't want war, it's just how they negotiate.

Fear the Bunny
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:05   #21
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
It'll all be over by christmass.
Which one?
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:35   #22
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
I wonder if their (Korea) massivly sized army stands any chance versus high tech armies?
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:54   #23
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
When Colin Powell says north Korea need to fall into compliance, i wonder if he means with the UN policies, wouldnt that be the pot calling the kettle.

I wonder if North Korea are selling tshirts with those anti american slogans on them.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:59   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by SepH
I wonder if their (Korea) massivly sized army stands any chance versus high tech armies?

high tec > low tec: yeah, them viet cong sucked against the might of the US didn't they?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:21   #25
Azof
Teh "One"

Azof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
The draft was abolished in the US quite a while ago.
If ignorance is bliss.....
Then why isn't the world a happier place?
Azof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:36   #26
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Azof
The draft was abolished in the US quite a while ago.
"Suspended" would be a more accurate description. The Selective Service Commission is alive and well.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:05   #27
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
"Suspended" would be a more accurate description. The Selective Service Commission is alive and well.

Back when I was still a prime candidate for the draft, I figured I would just keep a close eye on the news, and if they decided to bring it back I would enlist first. If they are going to get you anyway you may as well join the branch you like best.
Now that I'm 40 Years old if I figure I'm safe, they would have to be truly desperate to want me now.

Fear the Bunny
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:08   #28
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
i do hope north korea sends its nukes to persian gulf when all of the US's and Brittish fleets are massed there would freak a nice bit of havoc and cripple the f00ls.
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:13   #29
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
Which one?

1914 dude

you remember what lloyd George said!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:20   #30
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Gargle
i do hope north korea sends its nukes to persian gulf when all of the US's and Brittish fleets are massed there would freak a nice bit of havoc and cripple the f00ls.

It would also result in North Korea being incinerated.

The level of apathy in this world never ceases to amaze me.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:25   #31
Idi

if it comes to it, im having a slitty eye op!
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:26   #32
Azof
Teh "One"

Azof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
Ahh you're right. Luckily, I could go back and get my masters if the draft was brought back.
If ignorance is bliss.....
Then why isn't the world a happier place?
Azof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:27   #33
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
What amuses me is when it describes the crowd shouting "We wholeheartedly support it"

Mild Mannered Koreans Vs. Redneck Yokel Americans.

Also communists in a Holy War ?

is it just because its an American news site or because its stupid?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 05:27   #34
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Azof
Ahh you're right. Luckily, I could go back and get my masters if the draft was brought back.
That may not help much. The rules for educational deferments were changed back in 1971 (right near the end of the Vietnam war). You used to be able to get a deferment until you got your degree (assuming you didn't dawdle). If the draft were started up again, an educational deferment would only get you--in most cases--until the end of your current semester.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
Back when I was still a prime candidate for the draft, I figured I would just keep a close eye on the news, and if they decided to bring it back I would enlist first. If they are going to get you anyway you may as well join the branch you like best.
Well, that's one of the games we played during the Vietnam era: enlist for 4 years and get to pick the branch of service; or risk being drafted for 2 years. With the draft being done by lottery, the risk of being drafted is--literally--a gamble.
Quote:
Now that I'm 40 Years old if I figure I'm safe, they would have to be truly desperate to want me now.
Likewise for me also; but on the other hand, my son will be eligible in a few years.... :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 18:02   #35
m.ar.d

Re: oh joy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
They're really spoiling for a rumble aren't they?
*sigh*

I actually think the US have been quite reasonable about this and haven't been pressing things anywhere near as much as they have been doing with Iraq. I'd say that they're just using the US as an excuse.

A demonstration of power?
yes very true
the us has been very reasonable with them calling them part of "the axis of evil ".

so the north coreans should sit around and wait for the USA to finish their business with iraq and wait for their turn.

now that would be very clever and reasonable.

the arrogance of some people
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 23:48   #36
Grind
aka Inubis

Grind is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: oh joy

Quote:
Originally posted by m.ar.d
yes very true
the us has been very reasonable with them calling them part of "the axis of evil ".

so the north coreans should sit around and wait for the USA to finish their business with iraq and wait for their turn.

now that would be very clever and reasonable.

the arrogance of some people
OMG OMG OMG WE CALLED THEM A NAME. WE ARE SOOO UNREASONABLE!

i hope they don't tell their mothers.
Round 2 - 55:22:15 [Reborn]
Round 3 - 55:22:15 (yes again) and 8:11:23 (yup i had two accounts. sue me)
Round 4 - 244:24:? [virus] [ft]
Round 5 - 28:22:? [nfu] [virus]
Round 6 - 13:11:13 [wrath] [silver] .:: W00T 33:9 FOREVER \O/ ::.
Round 7 - 14:11:7 [FLTV] [Heresy]
Round 8 - Inactive/Quit
Round 9 - 41:6:10 - bashed to ***** by te ;-)
Grind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 23:50   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I advise everyone to start listening to REM - Its the end of the world.

Real soon!

WWIII here we come!
I don't care what happens as long as I get my sea of fire, dammit.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 23:54   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: oh joy

Quote:
Originally posted by Grind
OMG OMG OMG WE CALLED THEM A NAME. WE ARE SOOO UNREASONABLE!
I think it was more the implication that "We are going to come and beat your country up after we're done with Iraq" that was unreasonable as opposed to the insult.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 00:00   #39
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If he spilt the oil in the shape of the stars and stripes, then set fire to it, the cutting irony of the man would indeed topple the Bush regime.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote