User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Dec 2002, 23:44   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Keanu Reeves

Worst big hollywood actor ever?

I think so.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 23:46   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To quote family guy:

'Hey keanu, I've got this perfect script for you! You star as... hey is that a woodpecker?'

'Yeah, it comes and goes'

or words to that effect
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 00:18   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
speed is bad mmmk?
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:51   #4
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
he is second only to tom hanks.

But he is very bad.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:54   #5
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
řh... what about that Vin muthafking Diesel fellah?
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 05:00   #6
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Nicolas Cage is a bit pathetic at times too

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 05:18   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
I just keep expecting Bill to walk on-screen and yell 'DUDE!'
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 05:29   #8
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
Speed would be a better film if Bill did do that
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 05:45   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
whoever mocked tom hanks sucks

he is possibly the best Ever actor

And not just for forest gump

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 06:18   #10
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
'The Matrix' can redeem just about anything.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 06:20   #11
Pavil Too

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
'The Matrix' can redeem just about anything.

even Aaliyah dying.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 06:22   #12
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
he is second only to tom hanks.

But he is very bad.
Noffeh you know he really does rock and theres no denying it!!!
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:33   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The Matrix is nice.
Forest Gump is nice.

There are soo many sucky "actors" in america.
Like the dudes that plays in Black Hawk Down.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:01   #14
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
he was good in the bill and ted movies, but in speed, his voice was still harkening back to the good ol' 'dude!' days, cracked me up
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 18:41   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

He seems to be unable to act.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 18:48   #16
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
He's pretty wooden but he hasn't screwed up any big films (he was reasonable in The Matrix) that I can recall, so I can forgive him.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 18:50   #17
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
the only actor worse than Keanu Reeves is Brendan Fraiser.
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:49   #18
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
hmm, he was pretty good in the matrix....

but the biggest overrated piece of hollywood crap is most definitely Vin Diesel

evidence: -the fast and the furious-
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:49   #19
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
vin deisel sucks

keanu should not say "woah"
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:52   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
vin deisel sucks

keanu should not say "woah"
Vin Diesel has one facial expression, and a horrifically non-heroic voice.

Keanus worst film is "The Watcher"

TBH , The Rock is a better actor than both men, which really says a lot for how abysmal the pair of them are.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:54   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

TBH , The Rock is a better actor than both men, which really says a lot for how abysmal the pair of them are.
and Vinnie Jones is better than the rock
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:56   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
and Vinnie Jones is better than the rock

Vinnie Jones can swing ANY movie just by cracking a smile. Hes officially a GOD in any movie he appears in.

The Bacardi adverts are the best thing on TV.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:02   #23
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i don't know his name, but he annoys me to high heaven. he's in Under Siege and is a bad guy and is ugly and has blonde hair and speaks like a frog.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:05   #24
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i don't know his name, but he annoys me to high heaven. he's in Under Siege and is a bad guy and is ugly and has blonde hair and speaks like a frog.
that reminded me of the crap acting that is steven segal

i dont know your guy tho
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:15   #25
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
worst movie ever

Steven Segal - The Patriot

I asked for the PAtriot (Mel Gibson one) and got this instead. it's so unbelievably and pathetically **** we threw it out after watching it.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:18   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
Thats Gary Busey. And he doesnt speak like a frog.

Hes an amusing actor ... a poor mans Nick Nolte.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:18   #27
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

comedy "return it to the store and get money back" option
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:19   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Thats Gary Busey. And he doesnt speak like a frog.

Hes an amusing actor ... a poor mans Nick Nolte.
i wanted to reply with the

he is the nick nolte substract.

tommy lee jones in under siege is also class a trash material
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:48   #29
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
this is clearly not a bump
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 21:33   #30
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't notice Keanu Reeves for his acting. Although that is indeed passable.
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 23:09   #31
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Im waiting for a movie with Tom Hanks, Keanu, Nick cage and directed by John Woo.

Thatd be sooooo good, oh yeah, so much charisma in one place, so much acting and directing skills.

Stupid thing is that it would clean up at the oscars and the box office

#phnx
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 23:30   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hanks is one of the best actors ever at best.

cage has done some amazing films, really well.

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 23:31   #33
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
Im waiting for a movie with Tom Hanks, Keanu, Nick cage and directed by John Woo.

Thatd be sooooo good, oh yeah, so much charisma in one place, so much acting and directing skills.

Stupid thing is that it would clean up at the oscars and the box office
you forgot john travolta
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 23:37   #34
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
you forgot john travolta
but i like John Travolta.

Who can hate Danny?

#phnx
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 03:45   #35
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

The acting is problematic. Keanu Reeves is an excellent actor, but he is miscast as the killer. He is just too nice a guy to be a sociopath. Actually, it probably would have been better if they flipped the leads because Spader would have made a very believable killer. Normally dynamic and energetic, Marisa Tomei seems almost comatose in her dialogue with Spader during the therapy scenes, although she is great as the terrified victim after being abducted. The entire cast seems flat and subdued, the responsibility for which I put with Charbanic. While Charbanic's images crackle, the actors are soggy. Although images are important in a suspense thriller, they cannot make up for flaccid performances.
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 03:48   #36
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
i heard that he is not only gay, but also lebanese
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 07:36   #37
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
Clearly being lebanese is a problem. We must fix this.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 07:48   #38
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
but the previous John Wo film piss me...the 'wind talker'
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 07:57   #39
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
explain quickly before I either
A> decide that's racism and ban you.
B> write it off as one of the most horrible puns I've ever heard in my life.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 10:06   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
explain quickly before I either
A> decide that's racism and ban you.
B> write it off as one of the most horrible puns I've ever heard in my life.
Robert Mugabe's an ok sort of bloke, I mean, talk about not hurting a fly, he wouldn't MUG A BEE
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 10:11   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
Old, and FKING ANNOYING!!!!
It's only old because I've told it so much.

And it is the best* pun ever made.

*worst*.

*best*.

*Worst.