User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:28   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Would you do it

if you had the ability of touching your penis with you mouth would you do it? Im pretty sure i would. Some people think that it is gay and whatnot but, hey, you do it with your hand all of the time, whats the big diference.
And you could do that all alone, and noone would have to know it
given the chance i would do it, no question
and i am almost certain that any guy would just check how it goes
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:30   #2
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
I daresay I would try it to see....

but it sounds like an awful lot of effort and quite frankly I know where it's been....
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:34   #3
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
ive tried it... over and over again. I just cant do it.

...if i could, i would suck me off all day.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:35   #4
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
It i could i would, and its not gay if its your own. Hell, if i could suck my wn dick I'd brag about it
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 06:39   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I can suck my own dick.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 07:11   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
'oh dear'
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 07:12   #7
Rhumsaa
Radish

aryn you know you'd watch it
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 07:17   #8
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
I would dump the gf asap.

I mean no girlgives you as good a handjob as you can do yerself, so with perfect bj's, women would never need come out of the kitchen after all!

/me waits for the que of laydees to kick his ass

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 07:23   #9
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Originally posted by ElAlan
I would dump the gf asap.

I mean no girlgives you as good a handjob as you can do yerself, so with perfect bj's, women would never need come out of the kitchen after all!

/me waits for the que of laydees to kick his ass
I'd happily lay into you with a baseball bat simply for using the spelling laydee
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 07:30   #10
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Rhumsaa
I'd happily lay into you with a baseball bat simply for using the spelling laydee
I'm scottish, and i always spell it like that, so i am excused....probably

Retired.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 07:31   #11
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Originally posted by ElAlan
I'm scottish, and i always spell it like that, so i am excused....probably
I'm sure I could give you severe lacerations for being scottish
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 07:33   #12
ElAlan
Muppet

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhumsaa
Yeah well you could try i spose, then again many have, i must be slightly annoying or something like that

Retired.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 07:45   #13
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
I can suck my own dick.
Thats a fib, btw.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:21   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
No, i would never put my own penis(or anybody elses penis) into my mouth.
I know where its been, and what it has done.
Its dirty.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:23   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Would you do it

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
if you had the ability of touching your penis with you mouth would you do it? Im pretty sure i would. Some people think that it is gay and whatnot but, hey, you do it with your hand all of the time, whats the big diference.
And you could do that all alone, and noone would have to know it
given the chance i would do it, no question
and i am almost certain that any guy would just check how it goes
I knew a guy who could do that

He did it at some camping weekend with some friends, like Whoppaaa, look what I can do.

In our opininion it would beat wanking by a long shot.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:19   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i know where it's been.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 18:50   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
muslim you're ace!

and there isnt a man alive of whatever sexual persuasion who wouldnt do it.

ffs id never leave the bed!!
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:22   #18
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
yes
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:25   #19
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
um

.....no

(can we have the valentine smileys already)
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:29   #20
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
ofc :P

I can't though (
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:32   #21
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
no way :\ creaming your own mouth would be the worst thing ever ffs
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:36   #22
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by GavGull
no way :\ creaming your own mouth would be the worst thing ever ffs

this is another one of those 'truths that dare not speak its name'. Now lets be honest. All of us, at least once have had a taste
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:37   #23
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Muslim, you're a freak.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:43   #24
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
this is another one of those 'truths that dare not speak its name'. Now lets be honest. All of us, at least once have had a taste
No. Not ever. Why would anyone want to?
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:56   #25
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Why would anyone want to?
i can think of a reason....

but the repurcussions of that reason makes it a silly idea
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 23:23   #26
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
No. Not ever. Why would anyone want to?
just to know the taste...
i dont know why but sometimes before i start spanking i think about doing it
but when the action is completed, its so gross that i refuse to do...interesting...
i never tasted anyways
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 23:39   #27
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
You're a very strange boy.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 23:47   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The thought of gurgling my own cum and the lack of athetical prowess prevent me from satisfying myself in this particular style.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 23:48   #29
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
You're a very strange boy.
strange is my life, that shaped me like this
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 23:48   #30
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt

Oh dear god no no! You've put your foot in it big time - about as much as if the Pope stood up and said "Of course I rape babies - doesn't everyone?!" No-one I know has ever tasted their own jizz - I don't even need to ask them.

You're sick, son.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 23:51   #31
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Miserableman
Oh dear god no no! You've put your foot in it big time - about as much as if the Pope stood up and said "Of course I rape babies - doesn't everyone?!" No-one I know has ever tasted their own jizz - I don't even need to ask them.

You're sick, son.
my words exactly.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 00:27   #32
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Girls I know say 'the white' doesn't taste nice, I'll take their word for it.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 00:44   #33
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
What if you had tongue and a penis piercing and got stuck?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 00:55   #34
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
It wouldn't fit anyway so I won't even try.

GOD that was so boring I just had to write it. I often get such urges.

ANYWAY: I don't think it would be satisfying. It doesn't seem exciting at all when I think about it (go away!).

Matrim
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 02:25   #35
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
pffftt.. Try licking your elbow instead.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 02:26   #36
Rhumsaa
Radish

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
What if you had tongue and a penis piercing and got stuck?
you'd be ****ed
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 03:04   #37
Zitoz

you people say: i know where its been
and i can only think of two places to put it
nothing wrong with the first place that comes to my mind
but fu'ck you if you had it the other place

and secondly
no boy should ever have a penis on the inside of their skin
that goes for anus and mouth
never
do you read me?
never

and - i have tasted my self, a girl asked me to.. and to all of you out there wondering..
NEVER EVER IN THE NAME OF GOD DO IT YOU C0CK SOCKERS!
(oh my, i just made an ass out of my self..)

my cents
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 03:11   #38
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont eat mayo or friet sause (hollandish ****)
bucause both look like cum and welli aint intersted in sucking my dick god made woman for such tasks and gave us hands to punch out there teeth so ther is no biteing, also gave them tounge's for rings to give us more pleasure .
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 03:47   #39
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd probably just stay home forever if I could ever do it.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 03:53   #40
Steel Fist
Village Idiot

Steel Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
A more intresting question would be, would you spit or swallow?
Steel Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 16:07   #41
Xriz

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
i know where it's been.
my problem is that i dont remember all places where its been
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 16:10   #42
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
It sounds kind of spineless

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 16:23   #43
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
hmmmm ofc would if i could, anyone who says they wouldnt (even just once to try) is clearly talking bollócks

'pseudo' tasted my own cum but that was after a lass had gone down on me, swallowed then kissed me and to be perfectly honest i was still reeling in delight from her skills and dont really remember what it tasted like heh

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 03:02   #44
[LOST]Kuja

Quote:
Here you ill fcking chib you ya fanny.

/me goes to get his golf club with stanley knife head

PS

<---- hehehehehe this looks like outlawz
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 01:19   #45
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by not sword
For those that can't, there's always Dace.

Why are you always hatin' on me?
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 01:25   #46
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Why are you always hatin' on me?
Beacause youre scottish.

Nusselt: I agree whit mr Miserableman.
TOTALY.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 01:30   #47
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
It doesn't seem exciting at all when I think about it
Bingo.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote