User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Dec 2002, 19:56   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't know.

I don't know what my purpose in life is. I don't know if I have a purpose. I don't know if purposes exist. I don't know what my life is. I don't know who I am. I don't know how everything started. I don't know if there was a start. I don't know what comes before a start.

I don't know why bad things happen to good people. I don't know what a bad thing is. I don't know who the good people are. I don't know what makes something good or bad. I don't know if everything is relative or absolute. I don't know if some things are one and some another. I don't know if things really exist. I don't know how to define a thing. I don't know what is not a thing.

I don't know why any of you are here. I don't know if any of you are here. I don't know where here is. I don't know who any of you are. I don't know what you are. I don't know what makes me think some of you might be here.

I don't know if anyone's listening. I don't know if anyone cares. I don't know if no matter how hard you listen you won't understand me. I don't know if I speak of the very depths of my soul will any of you want to hear me. I don't know what the depths of my soul are. I don't know what my soul is. I don't know if I have a soul. I don't know if you have a soul. I don't know where souls come from. I don't know if they end. I don't know if they begin.

I don't know how I'm supposed to live my life. I don't know if rationality is the answer. I don't know if sensibility is the answer. I don't know if it's a combination that is the answer. I don't know if there is an answer. I don't know if I want there to be an answer. I don't know if my wishes make a difference.

I don't know who my friends are. I don't know what makes someone a friend. I don't know if friends have ever existed. I don't know if I consider someone a friend will they gradually become one. I don't know if I want friends. I don't know what the purpose of friends are. I don't know whether they have a purpose or not.

I don't know why I have to get up in the morning. I don't know why I need to eat. I don't know why I need to sleep. I don't know if I'm supposed to do these things. I don't know if my life is an accident or not. I don't know if that makes a difference. I don't know if death is the answer. I don't know if there is an answer. I don't know whether I care.

I don't know how I exist. I don't know how I go on existing. I don't know if I stop believing I'm alive will I cease to be. I don't know if existence is real. I don't know if I'm the only one here. I don't know what I'm here for. I don't know why I live.

I don't know how I can live if I can't answer any single one of these questions. I don't know if life is a joke. I don't know if it's a joke for me or a joke at my expense. I don't know who could find it funny. I don't know if this whole universe is the figment of someone's imagination. I don't know if this universe is but the first experiments of a child.

I don't know why suffering is here. I don't know where suffering came from. I don't know if suffering came from anywhere. I don't know what the correct response to suffering is. I don't know if there is a correct response. I don't know if suffering is here. I don't know whether or not suffering is caused by my doubts. I don't know if suffering is caused by your doubts. I don't know if suffering is good for me. I don't know why suffering would be good for me. I don't know if that makes a difference.

I don't know if I can make a difference. I don't know what a difference is. I don't know if I should make a difference. I don't know if differences can occur.

I don't know if there is a god. I don't know which religion is right. I don't know if any religions are right. I don't know if a religion can be right. I don't know if I've lived this life before. I don't know if I've lived the same life an infinite number of times. I don't know if I've lived an infinite number of different lives an infinite number of times. I don't know if this is the only life I have.

I'm afraid that this is the best of all possible worlds and I'm unsure how I'm supposed to live if it is.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 19:58   #2
Idi

you arent depressed enough

real depression is where even you dont care enough to admit that you dont care

thats when disparity hits and you know you have a problem.

what you have son, is quite simply seasonal blues.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:03   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm not depressed actually.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:04   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
the back end of puberty is a bitch, eh?
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:07   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

No, I quite like being 18 actually.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:08   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I reckon the purpose of life it to give yourself a purpose. I'm to lazy to do that so i'll just wait to die :-)
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:13   #7
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Perhaps what Jonny needs is a father figure to look up to.

DM?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:30   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
No, I quite like being 18 actually.
18, don't you feel old already?

I'm 19 and it's all going sooooo fast. I'll be 30 before I even know it. And when you're 30 you aren't allowed to have fun anymore, you have to be a "serious adult".

You'll be 40 even faster. And when you passed 40 you'll be REALLY old. If you have kids they will be hitting puberty (or just passed it) and you won't be able to understand them, because you're a grumpy old parent, just like your parents are now.

And then you'll become 50... 50 FFS.... half a century... You might be a grandfather then... you'll have grey hair, all sorts of little diseases. Your joints will become rusty. You won't be able to run up the stairs anymore. Days will pass even faster and the end will be nigh.

Then you'll hit the 60... you can be happy if you survived this long, and if you did, you'll still be working your ass off. With a bit of luck your kids kids will hit puberty and will come running to you because "the big bad parents" don't let then play the computer the whole day.

Then, one day, you will be able to retire and "enjoy" what you have built up in your life.
You won't be able to climb stairs anymore, or walk normally and you'll probably have had one or two strokes by that time. You will only eat pudding, and will be a strain on the national budget because "the oldies cost more money than they bring in". Hell, most of the "youngsters" will be wishing you dead so the government has more to spend on their roads and education.

Then, one day you'll realise you have thrown your life away working all the time. Not spending any time with your children or wife only because you were busy making money. You'll be feeling sorry for yourself for not having stood up for yourself or for the ones you are supposed to love on so many occasions.
You'll feel alone because no one will come visit you because everyone hates you for being old and not understanding. You're more a pain in the ass than a blessing.

Then one day, you'll die... you'll die knowing that all of your life was useless. You haven't contributed anything to society and you've disappointed so many people. You'll die knowing you've ruined entire lives for your own wellfare.
And then: blackness, nothingness... all gone...

Have a nice day and enjoy the rest of your life.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 20:54   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Nice to see that you have nice thougths.
Get away from "life". Get your own life.
Live the way you want, **** the people that dont like it.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 21:01   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Jonny see the light and understand :

LIFE IS THERE TO BE ENJOYED

so only pursue happyness for yourself and if possible give it to others too
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 22:17   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Have a nice day and enjoy the rest of your life.

Do not worry. I will.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 22:25   #12
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
this thread has all the ingredients for a chartbusting nü-metal song

i find this amusing

then again I am very bored..so its probably just me
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 22:28   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by SepH

i find this amusing

then again I am very bored..so its probably just me
I have never ever heard the lyrics off a nu-metal song.(I have never bothered) so i cant really comment, but if thats true, they are bigger suckers then i thougth.

Oh, and its not funny.
Its just
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 22:28   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SepH

And far more than you can possibly imagine.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:06   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
And far more than you can possibly imagine.
\/
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:20   #16
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Im 27 soon.

I gave up caring years ago.

Life sucks weeny bigstyle.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:21   #17
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: I don't know.

Quote:
I don't know what my purpose in life is. I don't know if I have a purpose. I don't know if purposes exist. I don't know what my life is. I don't know who I am. I don't know how everything started. I don't know if there was a start. I don't know what comes before a start.

I don't know why bad things happen to good people. I don't know what a bad thing is. I don't know who the good people are. I don't know what makes something good or bad. I don't know if everything is relative or absolute. I don't know if some things are one and some another. I don't know if things really exist. I don't know how to define a thing. I don't know what is not a thing.

I don't know why any of you are here. I don't know if any of you are here. I don't know where here is. I don't know who any of you are. I don't know what you are. I don't know what makes me think some of you might be here.

I don't know if anyone's listening. I don't know if anyone cares. I don't know if no matter how hard you listen you won't understand me. I don't know if I speak of the very depths of my soul will any of you want to hear me. I don't know what the depths of my soul are. I don't know what my soul is. I don't know if I have a soul. I don't know if you have a soul. I don't know where souls come from. I don't know if they end. I don't know if they begin.

I don't know how I'm supposed to live my life. I don't know if rationality is the answer. I don't know if sensibility is the answer. I don't know if it's a combination that is the answer. I don't know if there is an answer. I don't know if I want there to be an answer. I don't know if my wishes make a difference.

I don't know who my friends are. I don't know what makes someone a friend. I don't know if friends have ever existed. I don't know if I consider someone a friend will they gradually become one. I don't know if I want friends. I don't know what the purpose of friends are. I don't know whether they have a purpose or not.

I don't know why I have to get up in the morning. I don't know why I need to eat. I don't know why I need to sleep. I don't know if I'm supposed to do these things. I don't know if my life is an accident or not. I don't know if that makes a difference. I don't know if death is the answer. I don't know if there is an answer. I don't know whether I care.

I don't know how I exist. I don't know how I go on existing. I don't know if I stop believing I'm alive will I cease to be. I don't know if existence is real. I don't know if I'm the only one here. I don't know what I'm here for. I don't know why I live.

I don't know how I can live if I can't answer any single one of these questions. I don't know if life is a joke. I don't know if it's a joke for me or a joke at my expense. I don't know who could find it funny. I don't know if this whole universe is the figment of someone's imagination. I don't know if this universe is but the first experiments of a child.

I don't know why suffering is here. I don't know where suffering came from. I don't know if suffering came from anywhere. I don't know what the correct response to suffering is. I don't know if there is a correct response. I don't know if suffering is here. I don't know whether or not suffering is caused by my doubts. I don't know if suffering is caused by your doubts. I don't know if suffering is good for me. I don't know why suffering would be good for me. I don't know if that makes a difference.

I don't know if I can make a difference. I don't know what a difference is. I don't know if I should make a difference. I don't know if differences can occur.

I don't know if there is a god. I don't know which religion is right. I don't know if any religions are right. I don't know if a religion can be right. I don't know if I've lived this life before. I don't know if I've lived the same life an infinite number of times. I don't know if I've lived an infinite number of different lives an infinite number of times. I don't know if this is the only life I have.

You don't, but I do.

Me > You.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:50   #18
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Think of life as a roller coaster:

some bits are scary,
some bits are fun,
some bits are dangerous,
the ride will eventually come to end....

but you gotta make the most of it, try to enjoy it as much as you can, and don't take it too seriously, its only a ride
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote