User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:30   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad & Depressed

someone cheer my ass up
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:30   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sad & Depressed

Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
someone cheer my ass up
:xmas:
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:32   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sad & Depressed

Quote:
someone cheer my ass up
I love Egg
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:34   #4
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
A man walks into a bar with a duck on his head. The bartender says, "May I help you, sir?"

The duck says, "Yeah. Help me get this human out of my ass."
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:34   #5
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
at least you arent dead.
dying would be lovely atm

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
I love Egg
NOOOOOOOO NOT TEH EGGS
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:37   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
dying would be lovely atm

NOOOOOOOO NOT TEH EGGS
FINE THEN!
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:42   #7
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
unlikely.

try this, at least you havent lost anymore of your penis.
ITS NOT MY FAULT WHEN I WAS BORN MY PARENTS WANTED TO CIRCUMCISE ME
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:43   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
ah the old buttocks not happy.

1)Haemoroid cream will help
2)eat plenty of fibre
3)assaerobics could help, just think ******, but less extreme
4)a good hard crap ought to sort it out
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 21:50   #9
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
SepH's * Anti - depresant (sp)

www.ratemykitten.com

*rather sucky
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:03   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hm.
Take a walk, alone, but in a crowded area (like a city, the "core")
Smile at people, drink some coffe, relax.
Just disconnect yourself completely. (Cellphone, PC, TVs etc) And relax.
Its SOO nice.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:08   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hm.
Take a walk, alone, but in a crowded area (like a city, the "core")
Smile at people, drink some coffe, relax.
Just disconnect yourself completely. (Cellphone, PC, TVs etc) And relax.
Its SOO nice.
out with it, what you been taking?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:11   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Hm. Take a walk, alone, but in a crowded area (like a city, the "core")
Step 2 : Get mugged
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:14   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Wink

:smiley1:

Come here big boy
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:15   #14
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
:smiley1:
That one looks camp
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:16   #15
Quaoar

Here's a cheerful rainbow of sunshine.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:17   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
out with it, what you been taking?
Why have everybody been asking me that question the last weeks? All my "rl" friends think i have begun muching pills again..
Oh, and on your question: "no comment".

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Step 2 : Get mugged
That depends. If you walk "confidenteily" (that is a typo, but i dont know "how") then the muggers will choose other, easier targets..i have never ever been mugged, and i have taken trips alone in some off the "worst" areas in Oslo. (Then again, our dangerous areas are like a kindergarden in LA)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:26   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I have never ever been mugged, and i have taken trips alone in some off the "worst" areas in Oslo.
Well, I've never been mugged either despite living in one of the worst street crime areas in London - although I just thought only middle class people got mugged.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 23:31   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Well, I've never been mugged either despite living in one of the worst street crime areas in London - although I just thought only middle class people got mugged.
Hmm. I have never thougth it off it in that way..
But still, i look pretty middle class, (and probably "are" pretty middle class, the reason i l"ook like it" is by choice) and still have never been mugged.
Anyways, now its :smiley1: , so the chance off being mugged is bigger...thats bad.