User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:26   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
strange dream

ok this morning i had a really weird dream.

it was sort of like a survivor setting.. and we were at a 'challenge'.. each team had a dinosaur. the other team had a t-rex.. our team had (i dunno what it was :\) something like a triceratops or stegasaurus..
anyway.. the point of the game was to run away from the other team's dinosaur.. or maybe you'll get eaten. the other team would try to chase you towards their dinosaur..
so we were at a beach.. with a 'beach house' and a big log nearby.. so we're running around in the sand.. it was tiring! i remember being chased around the beach house by this t-rex. actually.. it was really smart.. so maybe it was actually a raptor.. anyway.. it came out on one side of the house.. so i ran to the other side.. then thought 'no it'll come back around' so i turned around and ran back.. and it came out from the same side!

anyways... there was a bit of a break where the 'host' gave us some money to use afterwards.. i took our team's money rolled it up and shoved it in my pocket.. then we started running again. this time i thought i could hide out in the trees, so i ran to the other side of hte log.. and started crawling/running behind it (it was big) so the dinosaur wouldn't see me.. but suddenly it looked over the log.

and then i woke up. i woke up scared which was the weird thing.
i've never had a dream like that. wierdness :\
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:28   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Freak.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:29   #3
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
drugs are bad, mmmm'kay?
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:45   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i don't do drugs :\
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:49   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
right
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:53   #6
PsyDe

Maybe those dinos are an image of those large pesky cruisers/battleships in PA... And you have been haunted/attacked with those?
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:55   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by PsyDe
Maybe those dinos are an image of those large pesky cruisers/battleships in PA... And you have been haunted/attacked with those?
perhaps not....
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:08   #8
Aryn
Happy

no.. i rarely got attacked in pa
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:38   #9
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I think you should write it all down and submit it to the local tv station.

It could become the next big reality game show......
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:45   #10
Ent

Ent is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
maybe its time for you to start?
Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 22:29   #11
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
Unhappy

i had a dream once.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:33   #12
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Re: strange dream

Quote:
ok this morning i had a really weird dream.

it was sort of like a survivor setting.. and we were at a 'challenge'.. each team had a dinosaur. the other team had a t-rex.. our team had (i dunno what it was :\) something like a triceratops or stegasaurus..
anyway.. the point of the game was to run away from the other team's dinosaur.. or maybe you'll get eaten. the other team would try to chase you towards their dinosaur..
so we were at a beach.. with a 'beach house' and a big log nearby.. so we're running around in the sand.. it was tiring! i remember being chased around the beach house by this t-rex. actually.. it was really smart.. so maybe it was actually a raptor.. anyway.. it came out on one side of the house.. so i ran to the other side.. then thought 'no it'll come back around' so i turned around and ran back.. and it came out from the same side!

anyways... there was a bit of a break where the 'host' gave us some money to use afterwards.. i took our team's money rolled it up and shoved it in my pocket.. then we started running again. this time i thought i could hide out in the trees, so i ran to the other side of hte log.. and started crawling/running behind it (it was big) so the dinosaur wouldn't see me.. but suddenly it looked over the log.

and then i woke up. i woke up scared which was the weird thing.
i've never had a dream like that. wierdness :\
perhaps your innerly suffering from ditching the "peanut butter jelly time banana", and this is the way your brain is telling you so?
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:37   #13
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I think you should write it all down and submit it to the local tv station.

It could become the next big reality game show......
that would be so cool, and contestants could be nominated by people from school/work
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 00:57   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
that would be so cool, and contestants could be nominated by people from school/work
hear that Aryn?
Your show already has a fan and it hasn't even reached the drawing board stage.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 02:10   #15
Aryn
Happy

i could make millions \o/
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 02:17   #16
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
your avatar is extremly ugly...
You are naughty for stealing Idler's post-return-pre-banning siggy.

And you are evil for disrespecting tequila.

And you are Allfather.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote