User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:53   #1
Dace

Human Stupidity - Example 2

The UK top 3 selling singles so far this week are:

1.) Eminem - "Lose Yourself"

2.) The Cheeky Girls - "The Cheeky Song"

3.) Robert Williams - "Feel"

I believe that the personal details of anyone buying The Cheeky Girls single should be taken so that somehow they can be banned from buying music ever again.

At this point i will mention that i'm only going by what i heard on the TV and as such have no numbers (/another source) to back up my claims. However i feel that the fact that this situation is even a remote possibility justifies my stance (even if the positions are "not quite right").
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:55   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm disappointed that Las Ketchup song didn't last longer.

I quite enjoyed drunkenly attempting the dance to that, making a prick of meself and getting kicked out of clubs galore.

Really.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:57   #3
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Forget banning them from buying music. JUST SHOOT THEM!
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:59   #4
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
I haven't actually heard that song yet.

I think god likes me!
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:59   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I'm disappointed that Las Ketchup song didn't last longer.

I quite enjoyed drunkenly attempting the dance to that, making a prick of meself and getting kicked out of clubs galore.

Really.
don't worry, I saw a "Ketchup Song Christmas Edition" or something on a music channel recently.

It's exactly the same, except the video is different, but not remotely Christmassy.

This is not a joke, it's a terrifying warning to everybody.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:00   #6
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it's cool how record companies exploit stupid people for a couple of weeks of good sales.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:00   #7
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
touch my bum this is life
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:01   #8
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Zharkov
I think god likes me!

Believe me "He" does.

Every now and again i hear 5 or so seconds of the song (ie the amount of time it takes to change the TV channel/radio station).

Hearing those 5 seconds reminds me that life "could be worse" as i could be forced to listen to the song in its entirity all the time.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:15   #9
Ðiscorporation

This song is evil

/me calls for a jihad
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:35   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Thanks a lot, now you've reminded me i can't get the tune out of my head :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:41   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
touch my bum this is life
LEARN TEH CHEECKY DANCE!!!!

STEP 1.
The girls kick off with a red carpet-style pose

STEP 2.
Then the twins take turns to sing solo...

STEP 3.
While throwing some elegant shapes STEP 4.
Time for the chorus so it's all hands in the air...

STEP 5.
Turning full circle to show off your slim physique

STEP 6.
"C'mon everybody. Wave your hands in the air"

STEP 7.
And to finish, a classic shake of the shoulders
"Cheeky-cheeky"

I AM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO THAT SONG.... NEVER EVER EVER EVER..... yeh!
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:47   #12
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I AM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO THAT SONG.... NEVER EVER EVER EVER..... yeh!

It will hunt you down and get you one day.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:49   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
It will hunt you down and get you one day.
How's your Rockstar?
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:53   #14
Dace

Quote:
How's your Rockstar?

I never finished spending my points.

I've still got >5k to spend.

My other account is rated 1150 or something if that's of any interest.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:55   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
My other account is rated 1150 or something if that's of any interest.
Die.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 22:02   #16
Dace

Quote:
Die.

I take it you're not doing quite as well as i am then.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 22:03   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm awaiting a tick so I can see how my 'new' album sells.

I've yet to release one you see.

(And yes, I'm doing crap)
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 22:12   #18
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I would go one step further, and suggest that anybody caught buying it should be shot.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 22:23   #19
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
I would go one step further, and suggest that anybody caught buying it should be shot.
or hung

who buys this crap?
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:00   #20
Dudels

Is downloading it acceptable?
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:26   #21
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
don't worry, I saw a "Ketchup Song Christmas Edition" or something on a music channel recently.

It's exactly the same, except the video is different, but not remotely Christmassy.

This is not a joke, it's a terrifying warning to everybody.

i ve seen it they dont look as fit in it
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:29   #22
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
havent heard it yet*, but from what i can read here its""Las Ketchap with Avenge or something"?
perhaps i hasnt flown over to holland yet
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:40   #23
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Have you seen the video though? I stumbled across it the other day while looking for a channel that the Aguilera 'dirrty' video on, and they do have rather peachy arses.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:42   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

At last someone else notices these things.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:58   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This is the reason i have locked myself inside whitout a radion or tv.

Anyways, why shoot the people that buy it? Why not shoot ALL the crappy artists? Much less blood that way..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 00:13   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
they should be doing home video, not lame audio.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 00:23   #27
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Have you seen the video though? I stumbled across it the other day while looking for a channel that the Aguilera 'dirrty' video on, and they do have rather peachy arses.

nice arse /= good singing (/good song writing ability)

There is no correlation.

NONE!
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 00:52   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Dace:

I think I broke rockstar =//

I'm sorry
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 00:57   #29
Dace

Quote:
I think I broke rockstar =//

There will be a reckoning Pab.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:24   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
There will be a reckoning Pab.
It seems more shafted than I could have given it credit for, forums and all.

This had best not affect the release of my latest album dammit, I spent a good few seconds coming up with the titles to each and every track.

Like Upsidedown Hobo.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:31   #31
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Superpig #1
or hung
Hanged.

spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote