User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:16   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Which are you?

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/sele...lient=dante810

I'm PASCAL
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:23   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Marie Curie

(When disagreed with the statement 'You are female' I became Pascal)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:23   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
#1 Blaise Pascal
Click for more information

#2 Albert Einstein

#3 Marie Curie

#4 Sir Issac Newton

even though for 'are you female' i put 'i disagree' 'high'
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:24   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
Sir Issac Newton , thats me that is.
Newton was a right *******
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:34   #5
Caesar2
Commander

Caesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
#1 Sir Issac Newton

#2 Blaise Pascal

#3 Albert Einstein

#4 Marie Curie

You were just "bashed", live with it.
Caesar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:37   #6
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
#1 Sir Issac Newton

#2 Albert Einstein

#3 Marie Curie

#4 Blaise Pascal
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:47   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pascal!
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:47   #8
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
#1 Blaise Pascal

#2 Marie Curie

#3 Sir Issac Newton

#4 Albert Einstein

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:51   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
#1 Sir Issac Newton

#2 Marie Curie

#3 Blaise Pascal

#4 Albert Einstein
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:54   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
#1 Sir Issac Newton

#2 Marie Curie

#3 Albert Einstein

#4 Blaise Pascal
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 23:58   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Which are you?

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki

You know when you first posted that and no one else had replied I actually though it was a test to decide what programming language you are. :/

I've been spending to much time at Uni.
i thought the same :/

tho i slept in and missed every (both) lectures today \0/
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 00:40   #12
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
#1 Marie Curie

#2 Blaise Pascal

#3 Sir Issac Newton

#4 Albert Einstein

what a load of ****!

anyways i just got an offer from Nottingham university
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 07:23   #13
Demon1411

#1 Albert Einstein

Does this mean I should get a job at patent-agency??
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 07:36   #14
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
#1 Sir Issac Newton

#2 Albert Einstein

#3 Blaise Pascal

#4 Marie Curie

yey?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 07:44   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
fcking Java....
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 07:45   #16
SirAlec

Rank
#1 equals your best match Item
Default order is alphabetical

Your results are below... #1 Marie Curie

#2 Sir Issac Newton

#3 Blaise Pascal

#4 Albert Einstein
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 07:47   #17
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
#1 Sir Issac Newton

#2 Marie Curie

#3 Albert Einstein

#4 Blaise Pascal

great.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:19   #18
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Rank
#1 equals your best match Item
Default order is alphabetical

Your results are below... #1 Sir Issac Newton

#2 Albert Einstein

#3 Blaise Pascal

#4 Marie Curie

WITH THE REFLECTION OF THESE ANTS I CAN BURN A HOLE IN THE SUN!!!1112