User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Nov 2002, 10:10   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
that 'funny' show with that annoying woman

Is it called the Nanny?

Some stupid woman with a very annoying accent living in a big house and a big shopping obsession. Or something.

Since I live at my mother again (temporary, I so hope) I am kinda forced to hear shows like that on the background when I am online (yes i know i should put my pc in my bedroom but I am a lazy cnut).

The jokes in this show which if I am correct is called The Nanny are so fcking idiotic it makes me depressive. Even more depressive to know that my mom can't miss a single episode.

Good thing she watched Shawshank Redemption without getting bored yesterday on my recommendation. There is hope.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 10:21   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
hey fags, its the nanny no?!

I remember something about a nanny in the lyrics of the soundtrack.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 10:34   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

jesus christ i am bored people!
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 10:52   #4
Apoc

Yeah it's called the Nanny.. and it's so fking boring
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 18:35   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Don't you just love how they condone jewishness?

Imagine her being a muslim chick, complete with burkha and the lot.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 18:38   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Niles rocks, fs.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 18:52   #7
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Niles rocks, fs.
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 18:59   #8
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by SepH
brilliant

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 19:42   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

asuming 'Niles' is one of the main roles in that pile of crap:

all three of you have a horrible sense of humour
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 19:44   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
but niles is funny
he makes fun of CiCi (however youspellit) all the time.

i used to watch that show when i was younger
i didn't know it was still playing :\
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 20:03   #11
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Niles tends to provide 1 somewhat amusing one liner weekly, the rest is horrible horrible horrible horrible ****e
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote