User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 00:50   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I've figured out something...

I'm shit when it comes to women.

Everytime I meet a new girl, I get friendly, they get friendly, I flirt, they flirt back and when it's going so well that it's got to a stage where I've got to ask them out on a date, I don't do it.

Why?

Either I **** up somewhere or I find out I'm not their type.

I'm beginning to hate it. The people who I think are slightly hopeless in life are somwhat better than me (I think).... they get the girl that they're after.

Over the last 3 months, I've met 3 girls whom I was attracted to.

Person 1 was flirtatious and everyone's told me that the way she's acting, she wants to shag me. What happened? I **** up. Basically I said something I shouldn't have said.

Person 2 is kinda on going at the moment although she's being quite difficult. She sees me as a nice guy but it appears she's after something else that I haven't got.

Person 3 (whom I've only met recently despite talking to her a lot) is cute. She thinks I'm really nice after I updated her on whether my store is recruiting or not (she after a new job and dislikes her current job which is around the corner from where I work). We got to know each other from there and we've been seeing each for lunch and whatever. Then I find out I'm not her type (apparently) because I'm not tall.

FFS

What am I doing wrong? How can I get my spark again (like Dace )?

[/a wee bit of a rant]
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote